Why are you not having sex for increasing your test?

If you want a free and extremely enjoyable way to increase your testosterone levels. Then just have some good ol’ sex. Not with a hand, but with a person.

>tfw no gf

Then get a gf

man trying to read baki is confusing, i just finished the chapter where the karate kid beats up bigfoot and baki is in the medical room with bigfoot. now i dont know h=where to continue

the first series isn't close to being finished translating, so either finish the tournament from the anime, or go to the second series, New Grappler Baki

Do traps count?

guess I’ll just go to the gf store thanks user

No

Nobody wants to have sex with me.

Baki best manga

T-that's okay I'll just stick to o-onions thanks for the suggestion

What's the quickest/easiest way to get laid?
Asking for a friend.

Rape

Excuse you but there is literally nothing more testosterone inducing than holding down another man and fucking him like a girl and making him your girly bitch.

If you have enough test to get a gf and have regular sex, you don't need any more test. Dumb advice.

Nah, women are a detriment to true potential. A necessary evil at best for the propagation of humanity.

Nobody said it had to be with a woman m8.

Stop have unrealistic standards for women thatre clearly out of your league

maybe the problem is that society has such exceeding low standards for women that a self respecting man wouldn't demean himself with the swarms of hambeasts.

How to get pecs like that? They look almost like implants

Raws are also an alternative. You miss out on some of the exposition, but it's not really that vital, IMO. Whatever happens outside the ring is just an excuse for things to happen inside it.

Fiancee's asleep right now.

the one in my town closed recently :(

sounds like consent to me

Whoa there satan, no need to go full on mgtow here.

I don't want more test