/sex/ual fitness general

What kind of gainz do I need to get women to do this to me, Veeky Forums?

Do you find Cara attractive?

Doesn’t really mean much if the girl doing that is a lesbian. Yes, Cara is raging lesbian.

Drug addict gainz

Cara is known for making silly faces user, just make friends with a quirky girl.
Guess that would require social skills though.

She's a model, being bisexual comes with the job.

Women love to hug people who aren't trying to turn it into an opportunity to grope them.

Hardcore calisthenics
Curlbro routine
Clean up your diet
Take a shower
TRT levels of gear
Have dat dere BBC

Tell the obviously raging lesbian that you'll be her beard and pound her raw and creamy behind closed doors then appear in pictures with her and give off the "I'm fucking this cute little white bitch bowlegged" vibes.

>bisexual
uh...no

She's perfect everywhere but damn those eyebrows ruin it

Get strong enough to kidnap and rape one and keep it till they develop Stockholm syndrome.

run and lift (heavy) weights

Who's the nig?

How tf is her arm so long

Height gainz
Face gainz
Fame gainz

>tfw you will never make a lesbian orgasm from touching your unflexed cep

so as best to take brown ppl stuff user

she looks like a drug addict

Since she is touching his chest and arms, you probably should work out chest and arms.

There is general rule what woman like. Some don't care if you have a sixpack, some will go completely wet when you have one.
Some love when you have a good chest, especially when you hug them and their head touches your pecs (implying you are not a fucking manlet).
Some will be all over your back if it is thick enough but don't really care for your chest
I guess some will also love huge quads

Guys I think a girl flirted with me today, but I'm not sure.
>girl in chem class always smiling at me
>always just look away with my constant depression face, don't think much of it
>hanging out in lab class alone like usual
>she comes up to me and asks me how I did on my exam
>she is smiling and looking up at me
Usually I wouldn't think much of it, but her smile makes me think she was flirting with me somehow, but I'm not entirely sure, maybe she was just being nice.

>I think a girl flirted with me

Pathetic

if she was nice to you, you should be nice to her just for the sake of being nice to people. Also you might see where it takes you.

If people approach you for small talk out of no where they are either interested or want something

Well I certainly don't think she was interested in my test. I didn't tell her my score because I'm an idiot with low self esteem and I didnt think I did that well.
When i told other girls my score it left their mouths open and they formed a coalition against me for not helping them study. I think it would've really impressed her.

user, quit discounting yourself. Thats the first step towards getting women to notice you. Always put forth the image that you are secure in yourself and women will moisten even if you aren't Veeky Forums.

I am Veeky Forums and I think that is the only reason she MIGHT be interested in me.
Why else would she go for a quiet, shy 4/10(on a good day) guy in class?

Women do not go out of their way to ask mundane questions fucking act human and bag her up you frog posting autist. You can get it. But you won’t because you’ll spaget everywhere once you start feeling all giddy for her and over extend your glee to see her etc.

Not after seeing her with a nigger

You are probably right.
I have chosen to stay a virgin forever recently, because it's better that way. I think some guys are meant to be alone.

dude just say hi to her and start some small talk next time you see her

She said hi to me today after I later saw her in class, I said hello back. Not sure where to go from there.
Maybe if I can confirm she is interested I will ask her for coffee, even though I don't drink coffee.

you don't even know if you're interested in her robot
don't pressure yourself into chasing her for no reason
that being said she probably is into you

dude dont need to ask her out so fast, ask her like how shes doing in class or something

Perhaps I'll see where the next conversation takes us. Everyone in that class is more or less failing except me and a few others, mostly because I have no friends so I don't get distracted during lectures.

ok man this might sound a little harsh but there's a possibility she's trying to get with you to get free notes/study help/credits in other ways, especially if you're a robot otherwise.

never initiate the contact, you'll bait yourself into actually caring for her before anything's happened yet, and if she at ANY POINT asks for academical help in the form of essays, notes, etc decline and say that you're not willing to give it up to someone you barely know. if she continues pressuring you about it shes most likely just bait you into autistically helping her with all her studies.

don't overthink this too much, focus on getting that education.

after class talk about class.

not anymore

Well the thing is she doesn't know I am doing well, unless the girls I told my grade has somehow conspired against me and is using her as bait.
But for a while she has been smiling at me, it's been months actually. I think I just need to not fuck this up.

Indeed

dont listen to him, just talk to her after lass

she might have a crush on you then, and you're doing fine in that regard so far.
about girls, girls are leaky taps because they unironically don't have a bro code or social ethos to keep secrets to themselves.
never tell a girl anything if you actually want to keep it a secret.

I can tell he is speaking from his heart. I think he has had an experience where a girl might have somehow used him or tricked him by acting flirty. Sometimes when you are hurt you never recover and build walls around yourself.

Honestly I know exactly what you are talking about. That didn't happen to me personally, because I don't look too nerdy(probably because of muscle) but I knew a guy that was skinny beta and girls were all around him, but he is still a virgin and has never kissed any of them. He is basically really good friends with a shitload of girls but can't lose his virginity. They just use him non stop and he doesnt realize it.

you bet
as for OP's question, you need your arms big enough so bitches can't wrap their fingers around them (like in OP's pic)

this is now Cara thread

it's possible that he's just a dude who enjoys the company of women more than men, and not in a romantic/sexual manner.

the sad thing about this is that her tits and ass are enhanced here

is it?

Anthony Joshua current multi belt heavy weight champion of the world

In boxing*

wait!

Isn't she lesbian?

Isn't St. Vicent with her?

what is multi belt?

Idk why people hate them I love her eyebrows at certain angles and in general she is what people were trying to get to a few years ago when thick eye brows were in

He holds the ibf ibo and wba world heavy weight belts in boxing I forgot to clarify and tried fixing earlier

thanks

Dropped

kek

>be me in lab
>Girl I work with (just met her) starts getting real close and touching my arm and feeling parts of my body
>Laughs all the time
>Calls me sweet names, eventhough I just met her 30mins ago
What did she mean by this? I just want to be left alone

Those eyebrows make her even more attractive imo

indeed

Life must be really hard for you all. What does it feel like to be so upset all the time? I don't know how you maintain.

eh I think they are just shilling their anti blacked meme, senpai

Those eyebrows, jesus fffffffffffucking christ.

yes they are, she is very pretty in person but she is flat as a surf board

God damn Cara is one ugly looking bitch. Do not want.

>implying that's not hot in a way
not everyone is a braphog chase, senpai-tachi
my dick agrees