So have you caught anyone mirin yet? your mom doesnt count

so have you caught anyone mirin yet? your mom doesnt count

no because I'm "bulking" aka becoming a fat fuck.

Nop, not even my mom

Two random people I barely know have complimented me on my gains

I look like utter shit though

Just goes to show normies perspectives on getting big is retarded

I'm just cultivating mass brah

this

best i got over break was friend's dad saying i look noticeably bigger. also gym buddy mirin, doesn't count :(

still catch people staring at arms/chest sometimes tho so that's nice

all my male colleagues

Start harvesting

yup
sure hope you didn't get into lifting to attract females.

Confidence does that.

Muscles are for you and to scare, impress, (attract??) other dudes

Most recent one that I can remember was this big guy at a new gym I started going to. Was doing bench press and this chad asked to work in the same bench. He was working up to 150kg press while I was doing my PR of 120kgx2. He was imressed because of my size, I was pressing 120 at 80kg bodyweight.

It's also fun to meet people that I used to work out with in college, but almost all of them have stopped lifting for the most part. Only one girl went reeeally serious with lifting, has competed in local IFBB competitions twice as far as I know

A gay guy touched my arm and said "you've got some muscle."

Girls don't seem to mire anything but my height

i only trained for like 6 months and has shit tons of mirins. i'm very lean and have baby weight but as soon as i put some muscles on i looked huge
here are some examples:

>girl from my old class sees me after 7-8 months for the first time
>gets huge eyes and says "holy shit user, you got huge"

posted this one like a year ago and noone believed me let's see now:
>be with mates in city
>he meets 2 chicks he knows, we start to getting to know each other
>it's typical sluts, one is dumb as shit and the other can only think about cocks
>some time she goes up to me and feels my butt saying smth like "oh does user have ass muscles?", "oh yea i see, HE DOES"
>time goes by and the slut feels like shit somehow
>she asks if i can carry her
>think fuck it and do it
>they say they're gonna chill and mcdonalds till she feels better and my mate and me were still walking around in town
>when she left she said "can you please come back to us in 30 mins?"
>we never came back lol

on some day later:
>user meets another girl he knows
>we drive around in train
>she looks at my arms and says "you look like you took steroids"

and one with my current gf when we weren't together:
>approaching her at the gym a few times
>she looks at my arms more than anything else on my body
>tells me months later when we are in a relationship that she was so shy and impressed of my body

theres many more

that vid made me warm and fuzzy, qt granny

I've been secretly going to the gym for 6 weeks. My girlfriend hasn't mentioned anything and I've not noticed her mirin. I've even been flexing in front of her.

Feels bad bros.

I'm not sure whether or not being looked at in mirrors once or twice by grills counts, but I'll post anyway.

I'm looking better for sure, as I started completely DYEL due to cardio and nothing else. Can any anons give hope to someone who built up from skeleton mode?

yea pretty much any1 who sees me without a coat on. I used to be skinny fat so it's surprising for people who know me

>female bodybuilder
>no glutes

6 weeks is nothing. You probably won’t look any different for at least a couple months.

>6 weeks
How strange, you should look like Captain America by how

>being insecure
Ur gonna lose her. Learn from my mistakes homie.

Am female cardio autist. Catering to 4chink think and chalking it up to >durr grill easy mode

Does my grandmother count?

she still chased after him in that film though

>fiction

>50+ year old woman touched my chest when I was working out in a park
>Friends gf's mum said I was good looking
>Friends mum said I was good looking
>Grandparents friend (woman) got all huffy n puffy n started complementing me
>Woman who's son was my age (early twenties) was complementing me, telling me bout her sex life and kept starring at my dick
>Friends aunty kissed me

Mainly women 40+ desu.

Oh and one girl recently flirted with me and asked for dick pics off me. I still feel repulsive to girls my age though.

On your way to getting that mommy gf?

Multiple times. Once a guy a few years younger than me said to me, that I must hit the gym pretty often. I told him I just vacuum a lot.

>at my local bar
>have fairly good vascularity and size, enough for people to comment from time to time
>not yet drunk on liquid courage so staring into space
>suddenly 4'11 dyke with a buzzed hair appears in my peripheral vision
>'ay! ay!!' she screeched trying to get my attention
>this has never happened before so I don't know how to act
>points to my arms and cock, 'CAN I FEEL?'
>before I can say anything she just grabs a handful of my dick and balls
>still don't know how to react so I just laugh and walk away

Does that count? It still makes me wonder though, imagine if I just accosted a female that had just come out of the toilet and grabbed her vagina, I'd make national headlines

>I still feel repulsive to girls my age though.
why?

One of my female friends told her bf that he should start working out since I am "pure muscle" at 6'2 180 lb...

post body

pls be my gf

i'll go to a friend's party once in a blue moon and people that i meet there will ask what i do for work. i tell them to guess, and they usually say personal trainer or that i'm in the army. i count those as indirect mires.

>so have you caught anyone mirin yet?
Yeah my
>your mom doesnt count
oh

I got called hulk and muscle head leaving the club by a bunch of dudes think they where trying to provoke me, im taking it as a mire

And had a few people feel my pecs through my shirt and grab my bicep at a wedding. Im more than a piece of meat
> dem feels

Finally making it, on the journey everyone was alot more friendly, now i get a bit of hostility. Bloody jelly cucks

I'm a man, and the guy was't hitting on me or anything.

I see bitch has no ass AT ALL without APT

I'm a fatty but I lost a lot of weight and made some noob gains. Met an old friend at the post office today

>"holy shit you lost so much weight, what did you do?"
>"I just stopped eating altogether"
>she laughs
>"nah but seriously, just started watching what I ate and going to the gym"
>"are you going to get huge like those bodybuilder guys?"
>"what do you mean, I'm already huge" I said, flexing my arms as a joke
>"no, seriously, you have biceps now!" she said, poking the lil mounds of fat-covered muscle I had "you're looking great"

Her number was called so she had to go, but on the way back she asked if my number was still the same and said she would text me so we could catch up on the weekend

Not exactly a mire but since I barely leave my house, it was my first time being complimented by someone not from my family

Ive only got noticeable attention from a younger girl, that girl I mentioned at the end of my post but she fucks anything with a pulse, and a tranny.

Ive had a gf before but we got together very young and I was abit of a rebound for her.

You got raped son.

same but people are telling me i look buff (fat)

>be me
>last saturday went to a party with my best friends,(also gym bros)
>Since we arrived late, we had to stand and be in first row, close to a DJ
>two of us are 6.2 and little girls are myring all the way, but who gives a fuck
>later on, group of people arrive who are friends with DJ
>qt friend of a DJ is forcing her way to go speak to DJ, say hello or whatever
>I'm standing still, she passed me and went to DJ
>as she was done with greetings and what not, she is now forcing her way to go back to her friends.
>I'm still standing still, now she can see me from front, looks at me, I'm serious, I'm not looking at her, shes attention whore I can tell, just by forcing her way to greet her DJ friend.
>now she passed me, and went to her group of friends, then she turned around and again looked at me, like ''who the fuck are you?''
>tomorrow I found out she's a model

Hold me brahs

>gay friend felt my chest over my clothes
>same gay friend mired my arms
>straight friends feeling me up
>gonna be asked to pose shirtless with other male friends during an upcoming party
For once — just ONCE — I want a girl to openly mire me

>Always had handsome face
>Even when skelley get girls mirin
>Go to gym
>Gym filled with huge guys
>Make me feel inadequate
>Get mired
>Don't feel worthy of being mired because not big enough yet
Is this how body dysmorphia starts?

Stop hanging out at gay bars, user

some PT trainer said I lost a lot of weight(14kg). I dunno if this is mire or not. Perhaps not.

I've noticed lately that if I meet eyes with random women, they hold onto looking at me or look away quickly while smiling

is this mirin?

Mmmm niin hyvää diabetesta.

>live in "small town"
>my gf has tons of gay friends
>every party or pub we go one of her gay friends compliment and touch my arms or chest
>the best/worst mire was at a pool party
>about 80 people, 50 gay people (lesbains included), 10 straight guys and 20 straight girls
>literally everyone in the party is dyel or skinnyfat
>friend say "lets go to the pool"
>i ask for some beach shorts because i was wearing denim ones
>my friend goes into the house and gets a short for me
>i change
>gay dude that owns the house looks at me wearing his short shorts and say "if i knew it was for you i should give him my speedo
>i take off my tshirt and literally everyone in the party is looking at me
>for one second i was the focus of the party
>gay guys are whispering to each other, some of the girls are too
my selfsteem was never that high again

>be me
>DYEL, 5'9, 70kg, blond hair, blue eyes (basically your average twink)
>good face, hair, and quite funny so never had problems with women but would only be able to get with if I talked to them first I.e. Seldom ever eye fucked
>start swimming twice a week to help me relax (and think as swimming like clears my head) and doing core+bodyweight memes because I hate gym
>because manlet even looking at weights will get me jacked so eventually body fat % drops and muscle builds mildly
>now every time I go pool the female life guard (8/10 + qt little short shorts on hiny) is mirin hard
>don't know what to do as I can't go up to her in my lil tight swimmies like a fool
In all serious if you take anything away from Veeky Forums today, swimming is fucking great as relaxing, no stress on joints, great to burn fat, and meet lots of people who are pretty chill.

Teach me your ways then
wat do? what should be avoided?

Guy at my gym I think of as Old man: Let came up to me yesterday and said "your deadlift is really getting up there good job" during my PR (2 plate)
I was trying to figure out if he was bully ing me or serious (since fit says you're not a man unless you pull 4) and my confusion must have shown because he hastily added, "you'll pass me soon" and offered me his belt.
First positive lifting comment shitty though it may be.

Ebin :D

You're not a body builder yet? hah... sorry to break the news for you. You don't have the genes for this game kiddo. Cut your losses.

>walking a few meters in front of my uncle
>uncle says damn user, your ass is big
>cousin asks me how much I weight
>tell him I'm at [spoiler]57kg[/spoiler]
>he says well I'm at 70 but I guess quality over quantity

Pretend to drown

Only by gay dudes
>constant hit on by gay dudes
>get asked out by gay dudes all the time, sometimes I humour them
>"You are too good looking to be gay, you must be bi ;)"
>tfw I like the attention

I'm not gay I swear, I'd only let them jerk me off and maybe suck on my nipples or something, that seems hot as fuck, no ass anything though.
Swear I'm not gay, you have to believe me.

>finally get into bed with girl i love
>she takes my shirt off
>audible moans as she caresses my torso over and over

Feels good.

nice

If youre getting mires from old ladies and from younger girls it sounds like you might have a bad case of baby face. Old gals dont care if you look 18 and is why they flirt but mid 20 girls often dont go for that look i found. It gets better later dont worry

>gf says I'm getting bigger
>Coworkers say I'm getting bigger
>Gym buds say I'm strong
>Buddy told me Stacey at gym turned around and was mirin

Feeling pretty good

Male friends have noticed my triceps and chest. Female colleagues have commented on how create my skin is, told me usually men have shot skin but mine is great (I guess moisturising, sunscreen and using real face wash is working)

milfs or or just ugly old ladies

Not my gains themselves (which gains lmao), but the change. Started out as a 300lbs fatcunt catbacking 1pl8, by now I am at 180lbs and pulling 3.5, neither lifts nor physique that mirable yet but I got one or the other bro nod from males and friendly smile from girls.

Been lifting on and off for years. Wife never compliments me though. I think she doesnt wanna over inflate mt ego

>my selfsteem was never that high again

Whenever it gets too high remember you wear jorts.

Nope but if I had a mom I would fuck her if I could.

Crazy girl randomly stopped and started talking to me. She was /miring/ hard, but holy shit was she psycho.

Also there's this older girl sitting across from me RIGHT NOW who was eyeing me.

[spoiler]I wish it was the QT barista instead....[/spoiler]

A lot of people will comment on my lifts at the gym, or on how big I am outside. My favorite ever was 2 years ago, when I was about 15lbs lighter. I was at a restaurant, and went to the bathroom, when I was coming out some little 4 or 5 year old was walking by with his dad and said, "Wow daddy, that guy has really big muscles!" and he agreed with his son. Best feeling of my life.

I am boinking my highschool bullys exgf up the butt every night while he is a deadbeat dad to two kids neither of whom he conceived himself. Not on purpose mind you, she admitted only months later that I was the final (out of many) reason she broke up with him. Not exactly a mire, but his seething stare and fake smile when we meet him in the city is worth just as much.

>tfw literally did the whole “how does her used pussy feel?” - “pretty much like new after the first four inches hehe :^)” shtick once when drunk

>exclaims "Fuck i've gained weight" the other day while weighing myself ( i'm on a cut )
>Dad hears me and responds from downstairs "It's probably muscle son"

T-thanks dad..

Do you say no homo? If not, you're a faggot user.

>tfw its been three hours since gymbro ravaged your boipucci into a bleeding mess and coated your face in his hot, sticky semen and he has STILL not said no homo yet
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE

THIS.

Not the club skanks. Not the dumb college attention seekers.

But the warm and lusty touch of your female when it's the end of the day... Is what keeps me going.

Yeah.
YOUR mom.

>sent a girl who hasn't seen me in 3 years a picture of me
>tell her that the lightning is crap so you can't really see abs
>"you look juuuust right"
lol no bitch i will look just right when i have my goal body as my current body.

>Not exactly a mire
>she asked if my number was still the same and said she would text me so we could catch up on the weekend
o-okay bud

i think i know this girl