I am fucking autistic and it hurts

well another tinder convo that resulted in the girl removing me

why. why am i so fucking autistic

her bio simply said "i have a big appetite"

why are you talking with a 3/10 anyway

HOLY SHIT user, don't ask the girl what you want from her... You are in charge, just go with it even when you fuck up.

op here. i got another match. HELP

Just compliment her eyebrows, then you just have to ask her to meet over food. Always works.

im a virgin

>degenerate trash

Move on.

Boi
Get rid of that negativity shit, and be more affirmative. Don't say you're low or whatever, even if you are. That's not going to get you anywhere, ever

"I'm not. What's you're address let's fix that"

post face
jesus christ dude lol

but i dont smoke

Charge your phone

Good lord, are you trolling or just a fucking retard? Your negativity is off-putting, and no one wants to be around that.

You're on there to meet women to date and/or fuck. You're not on there to be insecure. she swiped right on you and is engaging you in conversation, which means she's interested.

All you have to day is present yourself in a positive way that makes you seem desirable.

>I mean i eat pussy
>I also eat a lot in general so idk which exactly you mean
Holy shit OP, how haven't you offed yourself yet?

its not working. im getting really nervous

Don't even smoke when you get there. Girls get really horny when high. You don't have to be honest in everything you do.

It's a joke. Hes not saying low because its negative but because hes saying the opposite of what she said. If they like that sense of humor than that's great. If not then move on it won't work out

Keep being retarded op. People will find it charming. Except the whole wait what's going on thing. Stop that

If you're going to take the sexual angle with something like that you have to commit to it. You can't do the faggy 'I don't know what you want me to say' shit. Either tell that bitch about how you're gonna chow down on that cooter like its Thanksgiving dinner or don't bring up eating pussy at all.

lel, throw in a "pls respond"

can't tell if trolling or autism
either way i love these threads, always hilarious

>that entire fucking line of responses
I'm done lad

Please be fucking around.

>nithya please
>what is up my nithya

God fucking dammit OP pick a lane

>open with a question
>if she asks you a question 1. answer 2. expand on your answer 3. ask her a question in return
>after a couple messages say something along the lines of "let's use whatsapp, it's more comfortable"
>after that quickly set up a date
>?????
>bone zone

She might find what you're saying funny, but it doesn't present as very mature, since she's not making jokes like that back at you.

At some point, you have to get serious.

Wew

What do I text her next anons? I'm thinking of trying to meet up with her tomorrow because I'm kind of busy this weekend

wow it worked thanks guys

>>after a couple messages say something along the lines of "let's use whatsapp, it's more comfortable"

or "Do you want my number, it would be easier to just text."

I'll admit, you stumped me

>be youreself
>be confident
These things are polar opposites
>really makes me think

So this is the power of autism

Keep thinking that and I gurantee you won't see action outside of these threads

just ask her to meet again. she only declined because of her schedule, she's clearly interested

"let me give you my number, and then you can text me when you're free"

Don't bother. She's not interested and it should be obvious.

listen why don't you quit being a full muckraker and start giving me solution you fuck.
I was able to implement CICO and GSLP with ease.
How about you post a starting confidence routine or you start to fuck off.

this. she is barely responding. Move on

Dude nice. Just don't fuck it up from here.

>2. expand on your answer
And by that I mean tell an anecdote. Don't waffle.

so it's a bot

>Clearly interested
What the fuck are you kidding me. Can you guys really not tell when a girl is not interested in you?

I'll admit. I fell for it.

But that is her number user

What do I text her?

w-what makes you say that anons?

this girl came up to me in university last school year randomly telling how she saw me at the airport and I went full autism and told her "cool, i'm going to go eat some shish kebabs, see you!" because i was hungry

i just hit her up on fb and she responded right away and gave me her # that day

>wait appetite for what?

Jesus user, stop talking to her like she's your mom's fucking friend and talk to her like you actually want to fuck her. She can definitely tell the difference.

>>Clearly interested
>What the fuck are you kidding me. Can you guys really not tell when a girl is not interested in you?

I couldn't really read anything because of all the edits, but I went back and re-read it. She's just trying to politely tell him no.

>im getting really nervous

Bro, I'm getting second hand anxiety from reading your responses. Here's what your problem is: You want women to like you but you can't commit to a single way of interacting with them. People will tell you to be yourself, but how you act towards other people always carries some element of performance, especially at the beginning stages. What you're doing is presenting one persona, then immediately shifting to another, and then another before they have a chance to respond or process it. So they get overwhelmed and it makes you seem like a beta weirdo who is desperate, which, well, you are.

So here's what you're going to do: Stop putting the cart before the horse, and figure out who you are, or at least who you're appearing to be. Get your bio sorted out so that you have a clear representation of a part of your personality that is appealing to other people, and then commit to acting like that when you talk with them. Most importantly of all, STOP GIVING A SHIT. If you seem desperate, that is going to repel them. If you view it is an opportunity to have conversations and fuck around, it's a lot less stressful for you, they're more likely to sense that you're at ease, and you give yourself higher odds of actually banging or finding a relationship (whatever you're looking for, Veeky Forums will tell you to exclusively be alpha and fuck on the first date but I'm not attractive enough for that and it doesn't come naturally to me, so I work with what does come naturally).

I need more than this to tell if she is interested or not. This tells me and everyone else absolutely nothing. Anyone that is confident with their answer is retarded

It ain't that simple. I'm not just going to lay out a 5 step plan for you that'll make you Chad in personality

YOU have to do that. Find out why you're not confident. Insecurities? Fear? What? Then just like with lifting, you practice. Do you not know how to talk, and your goal is to be able to talk to anyone? Go read, make an Interpals account, etc. It's YOU bud

OP posted more info here Seems like she's interested desu

>tfw only match with bots

The madman did it ladies and gentlemen. also, checked

Ha ha kill me

>>tfw only match with bots

Rules 1 & 2

It really does exist. I'm a literal autist but pretty well functioning socially these days and get a lot of female attention not least because I am percived as eccentric and frank.

I don’t see how not talking about /b/ is helpful

Just fucking tell her you fucking autist holy fucking shit. Don't assume she forgot who you are just yet.

Don't offer it like that.
Say
>It's X, you're fun to be around and I want you to come trip with me. Let's find narnia.

This might be a weird proposition if she doesn't know you well. Acid makes you very vulnerable.

Fucking same

>tfw Veeky Forums approving gf

>saying this
>to a black

I don't even get bots. I get likes on bumble and OKC so I know my pics are not the problem.

How the hell did this happen?

>OKC
Literally all I see on there are naive old dried up whores with blotchy skin

Ok dude, you need to give girls more fucking time to prepare if you're ask them out somewhere.

>X, there's this amazing teriyaki spot around here and I thought since you're fun, that you should join me for a bite. I was thinking of going tommorow night around 7PM(good time because most people are off by then, it gives her time to get ready). I can only promise a great conversation

If she says no, say that's too bad, and hit them up again in a week for something similar. Ask out more women. Simple. You got this user.

>When you got yourself a sloot
>But a math sloot

Oh god I hope you can back up your shit.