be burger

> be burger
> think soy is the new chemtrail

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
stack.com/a/the-nbas-vegan-revolution-why-so-many-players-embrace-a-plant-based-diet
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/11/24/plant-based-food_a_23287312/
fastcompany.com/3039505/the-vast-majority-of-vegetarians-and-vegans-eventually-return-to-meat
earth-policy.org/data_highlights/2012/highlights25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.

>reddit screengrab
Please stop posting

>it's all a meme g-goy- I mean guys
Spotted the jew

Not just soy, but pretty much all the chemicals we're exposed to on a daily basis. Poor water filtering, hormones used in our food, and lots of plastic. Lower sperm count and higher trans count makes sense.

pic related

the nu right is retarded

Soy doesn't work that way.
There's always been transgender people around. They just could never talk about it. It's like people saying there's an autism epidemic. That's only because nobody knew what the fuck autism was decades ago and now doctors are shooting diagnoses from the hip as much as ever.

>They just could never talk about it.
Here's this meme again. I guess next you're gonna tell me "there's always been bronies!" Or some equally gay shit

lmao man children haven't ever existed because they couldn't exist. They'd be homeless 30 years ago.

The soy meme was funny at first but it has become a literal boogeyman since idiots here actually started believing memes were real.

I can't tell if people are trolling or serious anymore. Everyone gets called a jew, which used to be funny, but now I feel like I'm arguing conspiracy theories on /x/.
I never thought it would be this way.

anybody that legitimately believes soy is feminizing in any way is straight up retarded. soy has NO effect on total levels of testosterone. if anything, chicken and alcohol are more responsible for having feminizing effects than soy.

>Be gay 1000 years ago
>Will get put to death if I cometh forward
>Pretend to be straight so the king spares my head

Now no one gives a shit so fags and freaks are coming out and about. If they had fear in their hearts they would pretend to be normal.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

fuck are you on reddit for

vegaangains takes a fuckton of soy and ended up with a woman's face, no neck, and bitch tits

soy has phytoestrogens, and ridiculously more than any other food. You are a fool to eat soy when other options are available.

The problem with your post is that every single soyboy and vegan i met irl is a borderline faggot without exception.

This.. Soyboy is a meme

THEN LEAVE. There are dozens of places on the internet that cater to bluepilled people like yourself. Goodbye.

>Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

obviously this only applies to females.

High estrogen isn't the problem anyway. Low testosterone is

>There's always been transgender people around
Not true even remotely

Calm down kid

This is so wrong.
Phytoestrogens aren't even estrogens to begin with, we call them this way because of their effects. They have nothing in common with estrogens
And you forgot to say they bind also to androgen receptors without causing an androgenic effect but blocking testosterone absorbing

History says otherwise. Gonna Go out on a limb and trust it

>THEN LEAVE. There are dozens of places on the internet that cater to bluepilled people like yourself. Goodbye.

Not him, but trangenderism wasn't a thing until society allowed people to declare nature is wrong 'caus feels.
People who would have been trannies in history just became regular faggots, or would be transvestites (IE, dress as a woman occasionally, not try to live as one).
There is a gigantic influx of trannies in the last 10 years, but a very, very small number of people have felt more comfortable presenting as a female.
Just like the explosion of autism, it's always existed, but something is fucky about the current numbers.

And that's just talking about in western culture. There are others in Asia and native America where "third gender" was a thing, essentially non-masculine males, and why Thailand is a haven for ladyboys.

There are still only two genders, though, even if you want to spout "social construct" bullshit. We socially constructed two genders based on near universal sexual archetypes of male=masculine, female=feminine.

>DAE civilization has been LITERALLY the same since its inception? LOLE!!

>THEN LEAVE. There are dozens of places on the internet that cater to bluepilled people like yourself. Goodbye.

You know what actually binds to estrogen receptors...and even eliminates free flowing estrogen? Nolvadex. It is an actual drug used to treat breast cancer patients. Its an aromatic inhibitor instead of a meme, feminizing plant.

pjw is so dreamy

Are any of you fags scientifically literate? Just go into google scholar or pubmed and you can find out that soyboy is a meme in less than 10 minutes

But Alex Jones, a mutant hard boiled egg whose entire purpose is to shill his supplements, said they were!

Phytoestrogens can actually have a positive effect on natural test production. Xenoestrogens, and other hormone disruptors are what people should worry about. This shit is distracting people from the real issue.

JIDF is active on Veeky Forums
do not fall for their tricks

Yup. Trannies of the olden days were called eunuchs.

>Everyone with a worldview that does' fall exactly in line with mine is proof of Jewish world domination

>He thinks there is some Talmudic super conspiracy about turning goyim into women via tofu.

>Pay-per-paper science from Globalist billionaires and a farmer with cattle can't compete.
>Prime example of pay-per-paper is Harvard - go check out their agricultural "research".
>Words like "peer-reviewed" is a meme in those circles.

But it's easy to make your own research. To do interviews with people and get the full facts.
You will quickly find a strong correlation between weak low-test omega males and soy/veganism, while meat eaters tend to be proud and strong.
Getting them to submit bloodwork willl be a tad expensive, and unlike the farmer with cattle there are no billionaires owning huge import/export grain industry to pay for it, but a psychological evaluation works just as well.

>make your own research
>interviews constitute research
>quickly find a strong correlation
i sincerely hope this is bait

the hormonal pill for women has a warning against soy affecting it. How do you compute that if not as soy affects estrogen?

>oestrogen pill
>soy inhibits oestrogen despite containing it
>b-b-b-but m-muh soyboys!! muh soycuck!! soy will give you gyno!!
do you faggots even realise how retarded you sound

Not all phytoestrogens are equivalent, some are stronger some are weaker then estrogen.

It is not 100% a meme, but it isn't the main cause of the nu-male epidemic.

Test levels plummeted and most men are stuck on skinnyfat mode, look at how few transgender women there is or looking foward to be a man, barely none and we are far, far more tolerant toward women stupid choices
Men suddenly feeling they are women? Hundreds, daily trap, twink and trannies threads on multiples boards, bunch of faggots whoring up on twitter
how convenient it is that one sex feels like it was born on the wrong gender ten times more often than the other sex

Ranting about a meme strawman isn't retarded? It doesn't matter if it inhibits or promomotes. If there is change you need to prove it's beneficial or gtfo with "it's harmless".

I'm surprised you haven't dropped the bar on your neck with this stupidity.

I don't know the mechanism but the proof is there. Soy doesn't affect testosterone and other hormone levels in men

>some are stronger
All of them are the same fucking compound.

They are literally ~100,000 times weaker than estrogen.

>soy has phytoestrogens, and ridiculously more than any other food

I want lower free estrogen, so I should eat soy.
Daily reminder that vegans have higher testosterone.

Hahah he has bitch tits

>Daily reminder that vegans have higher testosterone.

What are steroids?

Which is why the overwhelming majority of athletes are vegan.

Wait.

stack.com/a/the-nbas-vegan-revolution-why-so-many-players-embrace-a-plant-based-diet

>'Plant-Based' Will Be The Hottest Food Trend Of 2018
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/11/24/plant-based-food_a_23287312/

The only person on that list that is any good is lillard. That shit players use a shit diet is irrelevant.

>MFW you post a huffington post article.
>MFW you post patrik "worlds strongest pygmy cow" baboumian

>reek havoc
I sure trust this source

also
fastcompany.com/3039505/the-vast-majority-of-vegetarians-and-vegans-eventually-return-to-meat

>pretending any of those people or you cucks will actually stay vegan.

Is that why someone with more test than any of us became trans?

Imagine being this bald at 27.
>Focus on Lapsed Vegetarians/Vegans
– More than a third (37%) of former vegetarians/vegans are interested in re-adopting the diet, and a
majority of these individuals say they are likely or very likely to do so, with health being the primary motivator. If even half of the individuals
who express an interest were to resume the diet, that would
double
the number of current vegetarians/vegans in the U.S. Some thought will
be needed, however, to come up with an advocacy approach that works for these individuals.
earth-policy.org/data_highlights/2012/highlights25 2012
2% of US the population vegetarian/vegan (according to your study)
>2017
13% of the US population veg/an
(according to the US gobmin)

>mfw after being germany's strongest man while not having to be a meatcow

>mfw I don't die at 33

mental illness is not related to test