Pull up a chair, Veeky Forums

What can I get you?

What are you feeling today?

I'm feeling mighty grateful.
I'm on two feet, relatively healthy, and looking forward to the day's challenges.

I wish I was attractive.
Not even model tier, but I'd probably give up a leg to be a 7.

Can't wait till my parents die so I can suicide with a clear conscience.

working today, shit job, but at least it's something to do. just recovering from being sick for the last week, so my lifts were shit today, not muscle fatigue, just no energy.

Sitting here doing a little cocaine, drinking wine, and smoking cigs.

Fucking kill me.

I went to the allergy doctor today and they told me I have moderate allergies to cats, mold, hay, and a few other things. They didn't tell me I needed shots yet, and didn't even tell me I needed to be on some kind of antihistamine.

And yet, I'm very depressed about this. I hate being a "person with allergies" even though I have known I have them for years. I was doing fine in life other than this popping and crunching in my ear my doctor thought might be allergies (I've since figured out it is probably due to a neck injury).

On the bright side, my continual sessions of physical therapy are bringing back a level of energy I haven't felt in years, and I haven't taken any medications at all (no allergy meds, no pain meds) for six days now.

struck it lucky as DYEL. No plans on making a move, but my plan is to keep lifting. Feeling melancholic

Bid fucking deal. Take a pill or just man up.

Can't find the motivation to do my fucking homework. 10 page paper followed up by a 12 page one.

Dude I'm 5'6" and bald and still score. Being funny and in shape helps way more than you think.

I'm feeling tired and I need to get back in the gym I've been slacking since I've moved to a new city.

Still recovering from the ACL, still single, still isolated. A normal night bartender, a normal night. Get me some moonshine, cherry pie

I recently found out my brother whom I grew up with is transgender and wants to get surgery, this is after dating a girl who believed herself to be a guy so she would make Him act like the girl. So he's depressed enough to think that changing his gender will fix himself and when it doesn't he will probably kill himself. I found out about this two weeks ago and it makes me sick to think about. My father is a guy who is constantly miserable and taking out on his family, including me. It gets worse when he drinks which is pretty much all of the time. This week he was drunk and angry and decided to leave the house. Five hours later we got a call that he crashed his car with a bac of 2.78. He hit his head on his windshield and got knocked out but I'm glad he survived, when I watched him leave I felt like he could easily kill himself or someone else but I didn't do anything to stop him because I felt like I couldn't. he refuses to take responsibility for his actions so there's a pretty good chance my parents are gonna divorce soon. Also my other brother who is the oldest has bipolar and a crazy wife who is ruining his life at the moment

I've got one of those canker sores on the edge of my tongue and it's always rubbing against the tops of my teeth

I'd rather that than having to carry an epipen every time I go camping or outdoors

t. someone who has to carry an epipen whenever they go camping or outdoors

gargle salt water brah

vodka, lime and soda

spoke to the ex last night. I started the conversation but would step back every once in a while and shed say something else to keep the conversation going. it's honestly so confusing. we can't talk like that and be broken up. I might make the stupid decision of asking her out on the weekend.

I'm ok.

I feel absolutely nothing towards my ex anymore, It all just vanished overnight and I went from being depressed over her to not caring about her at all.

I am very lonely though, my friends drifted away since we all went to different universities and now ignore me.

I just want to be loved Veeky Forums, nobody loves me.

sorry about your grandparents bro

I also watched Moonrise Kingdom and it made me really depressed because it reminded me how depressing and dysfunctional my childhood was.

I wish I could be a kid again and have a normal childhood, adolescence and teenage years.

Damn dude, that's rough. So you think your brother is going to go through with it or can you stop him?
Don't have the means to find new friends at the gym, or a spotter? Why'd they all drift away user?

I still think about my ex from 10 years ago...

I shouldn't have gone along with the abortion and it haunts me. I'm morally okay with abortion, but apparently not emotionally okay with it. Could be the soy talking.

doesn't do shit breh

I'm sick with and haven't been to the gym in over a week now.

How long did you miss your ex for?

I feel like I have to try but I'm dreading talking to him about it. The fact that he's going through with all this stuff makes me think he can't handle reality and will shut out anything I say to him. He trust his LGBT friends and will do pretty much whatever they say and they are sick in the fucking head

It will relieve some pain and speed up recovery, but it's not a fucking miracle cure.

Attracted two girls over the course of 3 days. One was an alcholic roaming the street near my shop and kept trying to get me back to hers, despite telling me hoe her dad is a thug who beats her up.

Second was a nice girl to speak to but a firework had damaged part of her face when she was younger and was blind in one eye. she offered me a lift back to hers as i was walking out the gym. I said no, had to go eat my chicken and rice. Then she said can i come wake you up in the morning. Shes a 10/10, in terms of persistency.

Either way its the most female attention ive had in 4 years. Keep going lads.

trying to do the second one

I've made a few acquaintances at the gym but I'm yet to do anything with them outside of the gym, most of them are in their 30s so a fair bit older than me.
I have a spotter, I go to the gym with my cousin 4 times a week.

I missed her for about 2 months or so, I guess I figured that she doesn't care about me so there's no point in me caring about her.
I don't know what happened but over the course of a few days I started to see her differently and she became repulsive.
I wouldn't get back with her if she wanted me back.

For your brother you have to try. If you truly give it everything you have and he leaves you, at least you'll know you did everything in your power. If he goes through with it, the thought of what if will gnaw at you until you're a carcass

Also my friends drifted away because we all went to different universities and stopped seeing eachother. Most moved on and found new friends at uni but I'm not very good at making friends.

Capitalize on it dude. Don't let age jeep you from a good friendship, ask them one day if they want to chill, grab a slice or a drink. Go for it

How long were you with her?

Also if you can contact them try getting a gc going and/or a discord chat. That might help to keep you in touch

one of the guys I talk to regularly at the gym is a guy in his early 60s. it's a friendship m8, you don't need to be the same age

7 months

bah, yeah you should be getting over it. 1st serious relationship?

Yeah, first one.
She dumped me, said things just weren't working, then went back to her ex a month later. I suspect she was probably seeing him before we even broke up.

The 2nd one sounds like a much better and cooler person

Sounds like you took it on the chin and walked it off. Good for you, user. On to the next one.

My gf is a fucking lazy cunt and its turning me into one. Once i get this new job im ghosting this gains goblin

She was. I could tell she was lonely, and despite the injury was still pretty. Type of girl that would be so happy to have you has a bf. Nothing destroys a woman more than having been attractive then losing it.

>girl is giving me really strong signals of being into me
>she has a boyfriend that she sees once a moon
>but they are doing okay according to her

Doing fine really. I like her as a person and value our friendship but goddamn do I wish I would for once catch a break with relationship stuff.

I mean if you saw her at the gym, and seem to know her well enough to have her back story why don't you just talk to her/ask her out next time you get a chance?

Those feels. If she is still a qt I would at least do a coffee date. Would likely be more traditional, faithful and better fucking company than your average roastie.

Going well

>Escaped shit family
>Escaped shit country
>Found qt Asian who encourages me to lift
>Off to meet her and have dinner tonight.

Life's taken a hell of an upturn from the depression ridden, suicidal hell hole it used to be.

Keep pushing, keep working and we can all make it.

>Shit ab insertions

Should i honestly end it now, Veeky Forums

Looks fine m8. If you were just fishing for compliments then go ahead kys otherwise stop worrying so much. What percentage of the population actually has visible abs?

>that pic
top kek

>tfw ex gf had a bit of roasite
>tfw unironically really liked it and it made her cuter

the feel good feel of your body in pain. i havent worked out in over a year and i got that soreness in every joint. i miss it.

I'm not doing too terrible atm, I've found a new sense of self I think
I've become set on traveling, after watchign a view movies that have had a profound effect on me, saving up for a trip to Europe hopefully by this time next year

It all happened when I was feeling shitty, browsing social media. Looking at pics and snaps of people, those who have done me dirty, when I realized I really don't give a shit. I literally do not care about any of these people. Haven't cared about liking anyone's photos, or viewing their snaps, I just don't care. I just want to go traveling all alone, no family, friends, and no >tfw no gf.

I feel clear minded and excited

about 23%

>she found someone else
brb killing myself

Keep making bad decisions at uni(mostly smoking cigarettes, hanging with thots, and not sleeping enough. I drop out in 3 weeks.
Also my GF lives back home, and I move back in when I drop out. I love her, she loves me, I have a fuck ton of female friends, and she has male friends.
My female friends are mostly hot, and her male friends are mostly beta manlets, but God damn, when she Snapchats me pics of her hanging with other men I get jealous. I am almost certain she wouldn't cheat, she will randomly send me texts about how much she misses me, how much she loves me, how she dreams about me, shows me writings about me. The girl is almost if not actually obsessed with me, so I know I shouldn't be worried but damn I can't help it. Also one of her little brown manlet friends tried to pressure her into doing coke but I talked her out of it and if I see that fucker in real life I'm going to have a good chat with him.
Anyways , what do lads?

I've been sober for close to 3 months now and while my mood got higher initially, it then hit a standstill and now I'm more depressed by the day- despite positive things like my appearance and finances improving. Just got this incredingly hollow presence I can physically feel in my throat and my eyes. The anxiety is also coming back, I was completely without for weeks.

So dunno what this is really. Polar darkness might play a part, started eating more vitamin D but to no avail.

Then again, looking past the years, this is when I normally relapse. I'm not really craving for anything per se but boy I'd like to shut my brains down for some while.

>those abs
>shitty

M8 they're not perfect, but they're decent and you look pretty awesome. I'm mirin personally. You pretty much have my goal body.

Im feeling a bit down. Had a few experiences with girls in the last few years that have led me to stop viewing them in that sort of 'every girl is a special flower' sort of way. Now they almost universally appear to be whopos for drugs and alcohol, boring or dumb, or just hedonistic.

And now Im feeling like just joining them in the hedonistic mire. It would be so easy. Thots are common, and I could get plenty so easily, but that would require that I admit to myself that the fantasy girl and relationship I had in my head is dead, or was never alive possible to begin with.
The world got darker for awhile today. Hopefully tomorrow this feeling will just go away before I make decisions I regret.

Whores*
Fucking phoneposting.

Look, her eye damage isn't genetic, so your offspring won't inherit that. If she's genuinely a nice/good person, gf/wife that shit up.

Frankly you're just going after wrong women. Granted, most of the virtuous women won't fall for you just because you're ripped, so that doesn't exactly give you a head start anyway.

So yeah, find better women. You'll find that the world is brighten than you could possibly have imagined, once you find one.

>interact with nothing but club sluts and thots
>wtf why are all the girls in the world club sluts and thots???

don't

she's started the last 2 conversations before that one, and i think she loved the conversation last night. i honestly think she will say yes if i ask her to coffee or something, but it's getting it all going again that'll be hard.

user who had the ex breaking up via phone and that was waiting for contact because she came to my town.
She didn't contact Sunday, but sent me a message on Monday saying sorry for not trying to arrange a meeting.

At the same time, I had a date with a qt from Tinder. But now she's ghosting me, so something that was supposed feel good turned out "meh". At least I know that I'm capable of going to dates without sperging, well, except that I knew she was expecting a kiss, but I was too damn tired and didn't realize at the time.

Had to stop my jogging because I have finals now and it's completely consuming me. At least I'll be able to focus on it after everything is done.

Well, that's it. I'm feeling extremely well since the weekend because now I know the bitch is suffering more than me and she was the one that wanted to break up.
I'm getting fucked at uni, but not as much as I thought I would be. And qts are still willing to have dates with me, so everything is great.

Cyanide desu

>she was expecting a kiss, but I was too damn tired and didn't realize at the time
Damn, no wonder she's ghosting you.

I promise you user this will not go the way that you want it to. Don’t do it. Move forward. I just had to learn this the very hard way a month or so ago

I know it user, I know it. But I was awake for more than 24 hours at that point, I wasn't really good at making decisions, so it felt like not like a good idea.
I'm sure she was expecting it though. She knew I didn't sleep so I hope to at least have a second date and fix all that shit.

Yeah didn't mean to rub it in (well, not too much, anyway).

But I mean then again, it's Tinder... isn't that mostly for cheap whores and random hookups? Probably not what you're looking for (or what you ought to look for anyway). I don't know tho, I'm pretty conservative.

what happened to you m8?

i know i shouldnt but it's fucking hard

I'm really not able to get over being small as I am at 5'6
Most people will just think of you as unattractive which is fun to make fun of. but it's so much more than that. You can never reach an ideal peak form no matter how hard you try. no matter what way I try to spin it in my mind it's just like you're decidedly inferior on an objective level. it's incredibly insecure and self-depreciating but it's honestly the truth. Sure girls hit me up and I've got good features but that's not what bugs me about it. I just hate that feeling of being unable to reach something you want in life no matter what you do. I've always strived for perfection in most of my pursuits but only recently have I become more self aware and not being able to strive for perfection in this regard eats me alive.

Well finally after a year of dieting I'm not fat anymore, but unfortunately my epidermis is somewhat loose. It's not a crazy amount or anything since I was only like 40 pounds overweight but it still manifests itself as this weird skin that's easy to grab and too much force or gravity makes it quiver. I can't even wear shorts in public because if I step too hard the jiggle just looks downright bizarre, I can see how people would probably laugh at me. Same with my biceps and a little bit with my stomach but the rest of my body is okay. I know I sound like a fat person in denial but my BMI is 21 and I have abs if I casually flex muh abdomen.

I fucking hate myself so much for getting fat in the first place. It was due to such an innocent reason too: I drank tons of milk with every meal without realizing the sheer amount of empty calories I was consuming. It both kills me inside and feels me with determination since I now know my fitness journey isn't over. I feel like I have to get ripped to tighten my body up. Still, it's a bit annoying to have these imperfections crop up when you're trying to deal with the other shit aspects of life as well. College royally blows donkey dick but I can't leave since my family is going to look at me like I'm a fuckup.

Dude just get buff and fill up the loose skin problem solved

Yeah you're absolutely right, I'm definitely going to do that, I have to, but I also have to get over this social anxiety. I literally have zero friends or significant others apart from imageboard bros. I just feel so autistic and out of place when I talk with strangers though. Strange because it's a far cry from how I used to act when I was younger.

I don't drink

You dont need friends just eat sleep lift repeat

Try taking steroids the test boost will nake you more socialy dominating

>Try taking steroids
I'm a little scared of that since it's illegal where I live (America), especially because I want to join the military a little down the line and a felony has a big chance of ruining my prospects. Fuck I should've invested into BC when I had the chance.

Kek, didn't some study recently show that like 90+% of the marines are roiding?

Green tea
I’m totally going to fail the first semester of college, also I’m bulking but instead of getting stronger I’m just getting fatter

Drop her, not only she sees other men on the side but they're shitty persons. You will only get hurt in the end, I've been there

I used to get like this about women. What sorted it out for me was
1. Always always expect the worst, eventually, from your woman. Just know most women cheat, yours or mine probably isn't different no matter how into you they seem. Don't ever be insecure, jealous, controlling or any of that shit, because it will not only push her away, but if your woman only remains faithful because you're overbearing then you'd rather her end the relationship by showing her true skanky colours anyway. Accept this and you can be emotionally ready to GHOST at any point necessary, i.e when you find out she cheated or is even talking to another guy in that kind of way
2. Be fucking attractive, get Veeky Forums, get financially well off, read shit. Know that WHEN your relationship ends (because it probably will) it will not be difficult for you to find a new girl.
Knowing that you'd be able to get new pussy and intimacy easily makes me fine with the possibility that a girl would cheat on me. It's like if she cheats on me great, I get to fuck a new pussy and get rid of a skank all at once.
I would never cheat myself because I despise cheats, and this post probably seems quite negative but yeah, that's how I deal with modern day bullshit from women

finals coming up and stressing me out as a complete brainlet and I am starting to think the stress is hurting my gains

22, finally realized I'm balding... Waited a while to act on it. Just ordered finasteride. Hairline noticeably receding, but not too bad. Hair on crown thinning decently... Finasteride is like poison... Have to choose between shaving my head by 23yo or poisoning myself for a POSSIBLE halt to my hair loss. Feel like my life is coming to an end just when things started to finally look up. No fucking clue if I'm even gonna make it. Just gonna keep pushing it and pray that I make some sick gains to compensate for hair loss. Fml...

I'm never going to give up lifting. I feel great physically, still tfw no gf however though

NEET. 23. Need to do something with my life, I was a brainchad at school but dropped out of University because of mental issues.
Need a purpose and want to work towards achieving something, whether it be education or making my own income stream right now.
Even if I wanted to go to Uni I wouldn't be able to until next year, so that's currently irrelevant. I've got a lump sum in the bank because I saved my money from birthdays and gifts etc since I was a kid and didn't spend it on anything, so I don't need a shitty shelf stacking job which would just eat my days away for no reason.
Need help guys, can't go much longer without a purpose.
Somebody give me advice

Rum and coke

I'm just bored with life. Every week is the same. I go to school and then I go to school on the weekends. I'm just hating life because I don't know what I really want to do in life. I hate school and I hate my shitty bar back job. Tbh I just want to find a nice comfy office job but I just don't know how to get in to it. I really hope I can find a new job soon. I think the bar I work at is closing down because the customers aren't showing up anymore and we're just losing a lot of money. Also the loneliness is getting to me. The fact that I am 24 and still never had sex or a gf is really fucking with me. Seeing all my high school classmates getting married and having kids makes me feel like I am behind in life.

Mainly just constant thinking that I picked the wrong major and that I’m not smart enough for it. Fucks with my studying and comes out huge when I don’t understand something right away or do a problem wrong. Just wish it would go away so I can focus, will probably have to meditate on it. Just a water for me bartender, cut is going well and I’d like to keep up the practice.

In three weeks, I'm coming home.

I can't wait to sleep in a REAL FUCKING BED

I haven't slept well in four months, and I notice because my lifts stall hard

I was given a lot of work recently and now have people climbing down my throat for status reports and where we are at with this and that project..

I'm up to my ass in reports and everyone wants a piece of my time.

I have been complaining about this on Veeky Forums for some time now and it just keeps getting worse.

Whats your major?

What do you do for work?

Sounds pretty nice to me, man

need more detail. need motivation since I am in a suicidal hell hole.

a cold tall glass of sweet tea.
like absolute garbage my gym buddy killed himself driving drunk. I dont want to go to the gym anymore

I'm convinced I can only get a decent woman if she is humbled physically. Deformity, missing appendage, lazy eye, etc. Somebody who knows what it is like to be alone, you know, not perpetually filled with cock.

I was abused as a child and this formed bond and trust issues in me

Last week I was high with very, very close friends but than that night I got a call from another person to go out. I went out last week and they brought a lot of people with them. I was so high I ended up talking too much and exposing a lot about myself and I knew while I was high I needed to shut my mouth!!

I have to make it a habit now, if I do get stoned for some reason to only do so in the company of really good friends or by myself. I fucked up by getting high around these people and they know about my abuse...

>they say they wanted to be friends and stay in my life...
>they said they wanted to be friends for a long time i since its hard to find good friends
>tfw, I overheard them making fun of my abuse and they said I like "Balls" basically word got around they think im gay and they know I was abused in a way, but they made fun of me and they hinted at me being gay...

I don't know if this is 100% true or not but I heard them talking about me. I was too high to understand everything but I know for a fact they joked about me and than they say they want to be friends..

no you know why i only come to Veeky Forums for friends and social release/venting

Aerospace engineering, I do well on some things but whenever I can’t get something right away I get really pissed and it just tosses away any motivation I had to try and learn it, I just accept defeat really quickly. Also for some reason I just don’t seem to care about my studies. I care enough to go to class but not enough to pay attention, and I care enough to worry about my grades but not enough to study for them. I don’t fucking get it.

Miserable, absolutely miserable.
The same as usual, I guess.
I just wish I had someone to hold and be dear to.

I got shin splints

yes mate