Nice bulltrap you got going there, would be a shame if

Check rsi and bolinger bands.....its a clear sign...
buckle up, we're going doooown....
also sell your alts, this is going to be mayhem

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiAE30S2
b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you no like my chart biz?
If this is a bull trap and btc goes down, alts are getting masacred.....if this breaks the 7500$ and it turns to be a bullrun alts are still gonna go gown hard.... tour call Veeky Forums

>Sell your alts
>sell btc, its going down

what are those? one hour dildos? fuck outta here

we shall see user, and im afraid we shall se in not more than 2-3 hours.....stay tuned

yes yes all alts sell good
btc up up then down down

no its 15min dildos which makes it eaven worse, last time we had souch an overbought rasi was when we touched 7900

if we cross 7600 im getting in (very unlikely)....otherwise, im sitting on my tether

Do these TA fags ever get tired of scraping around in chicken's guts?

Look at the fundamentals.

Bitcoin is going to die. Soon.

There can be only one high worth SHA256 cryptocurrency.

we shall see......starting to get some serious resistance user, that was a big red didlo a few minutes ago......lets see lets see

buy high sell low amirite

>15m candles
El oh el

haha, let me guess it is going to be jihancoin?
dont really get bcashers, i dont like bcash but certanly i wouldnt say its a shitcoin, but bigblockers just need to attack bitcoin with their aggressive tactics, and the more aggressive they get the more you can see how desperate they are.

the fundamentals are you have all of the experts in this space who have been working on crypto currencies since before most of us even knew what they were working on BTC, vs a bunch of retarded libertarians who want to manufacture a flippening scenario for 7x gains working on BCH.

this, easy graph, the second pump, always. It's down from here

>last pump before dump to 4k$
this is your last chance to sell those bags

can confirm these fundamentals.

doji forming on the 4h....stay deluded

k

pastebin.com/aiAE30S2

Yeah because Jihan, Roger Ver, Vitalik, Gavin Andersen and Chris Wright are all newfags

>The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling. If you're interested, I can go over the ways it would cope with extreme size.

Also satoshi.

Total newfag.

b itcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/54-my-first-message-to-satoshi/#entry533

funniest thing about these corecucks is they don't understand the tiger they stole is going to turn around and rip their faces off real soon now.

pretty much this. I cant believe so many tards here fell for the BCH meme. FOMO is a strong force

Nobody cares about ta

haha, what do you think people trade on? ta is a delusion, a delusion everyone believes in since they know everyone else will be believing in the same delusion.... kinda like culture... which doesnt make it any more real

just sell everything, yeah

stupid faggot

>also sell your alts

you're retarded mate, alts are still way down compared to a month ago, if BTC crashes alts will moon this time, the only reason alts crash when btc crashes is if people sell their BTC into fiat...

>if BTC crashes alts will moon this time
yeah, alts have crashed literally every time BTC crashed, but this time will be different for sure

RSI is shit if you don't multiply it by at least 4x periods. And it doesn't work on less than 1h charts.

Q4 2017, still believing in meme bands and TA

$7300

Sheeeit, I believed in OP's analysis.

donw worry we still have 15 min to finish the next 30min candle....its allready pretty red, if its bigger than the last green candle that would be engulfing candles - a very strong indicator of trend reversal, once its confirmed its gonna go down

At first I got scared, then I remembered I bought BCC 20 min ago and now I'm optimistic.

yeah i think they are gonna be pumping it again....

Sorry user BTC brand is too strong to be killed anymore. Just jump in and enjoy steady gains.

why did you cap a picture of an extremely bullish chart pattern near completion and say it was going down?
you realize people sell RSI divergence, ie lower RSI on each high? none of that is showing yet. It's going to continue.

If this happens, do you think we'll get weeks of BTCuck trolling. How bout those heavy bags, etc?

Ahhhh it was a bull flag

Good shit op. Most excellent. Hope you lost money.

Guys come heck this out, this is the living proof that TA doesn't work for prediction but only for entry points.
Thanks for the thread OP.

>water is wet