This is me after 5 months of SS. I'm kinda dissappointed. I mean I gaines decent strength I'd say...

This is me after 5 months of SS. I'm kinda dissappointed. I mean I gaines decent strength I'd say... M y squat went up from 0 to 2.5pl8, deadlift from 1 to 3pl8.
But my bench and OHP isn't increasing at all anymore... stuck on 1pl8 for 3 weeks now and OHP even lower.

But a friend who started 2 weeks before me and who did a split workout plan he got from the gym looks way better than me now....

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drink more milk

seriously though you need to lose like 20 pounds and maybe try a linear progression ppl routine

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

You got bamboozled

You're clearly too fat for any muscle to look good on you

>What do?

Eat more. Sleep more. Try harder.

Is your bench really stalling? Or are you just being a lazy bitch who hasn't even tried to learn how to do it better?

Your friend has better genetics or is using steroids. Also you wont look good with that much bodyfat.

drock more cock

you probably need a coach to explain the lifts to you better. your squat is decent, your deadlift is mediocre. your bench is terrible

Congratulations on the strength progress.

Unfortunately you've left "noob gains" mode without much muscle gain.

You should've been doing curls and other isolation lifts along with SS. On it's own it's only going to give strength gains and a lot of those come from simply practicing form and adapting the CNS.

Even ripper toe himself said curls are a great accessory to add to SS.

My advice is to jump on a Push/pull/legs routine and focus on weight loss for the next 4/5 months.

Nice bait
If not, nice inferior genes faggot. Youre never gonna make it anyway

>focus on weight loss for the next 4/5 months.

Do not trust this poster he is clearly a skeleton

>Do not trust this poster he is clearly a skeleton

Do not trust this poster he is clearly fat as fatass

Did you remember that SS has different phases? Please don't tell me that you're still doing phase one.

>the power of SS

you got meme'd OP

Samefag

>implying looking better than that after half a year must indicate better genetics or gear
nigger are you serious? he doesn't look good and his body reflects his lifts. just look at those compound ratios/raw numbers. that is not adequate progress for 5 months. bodyfat isn't the sole problem either, look at his bird chest and lack of lats/arm definition.

switch routines. 5 months of SS is too long, the routine isn't working for you, and it isn't tailored towards your goals. on the upside, your lower body is strong relative to the average male. on the downside, your progress, ESPECIALLY upper body, has been weak as fuck. i'm not sure how you're still at 1 plate bench after this long 2bh

>Eat more.
Are you blind and braindead? He needs to lose weight.

Looks scrawny to me

>fell for the SS meme
>Don't do these shitty routines. Do what works best for your body and makes the most sense. If someone has to tell you every workout you need to do you're not going to make it.

SS claims another victim. Add this one to the list, guys.

This has nothing to do with SS and everything to do with being fat as fuck.

Also your numbers are pretty bad for 5 months, especially your bench and OHP

>a friend who did a routine that doesn't have him squatting heavy every workout and has much more upper body volume looks better than me!

yeah no shit you fucking idiot, he's working harder than you

did you really think an average of 4.5 sets of bench a week was going to get you swole

this is fake, bashing SS has became a meme here.

>If someone has to tell you every workout you need to do you're not going to make it
Well, I know jack shit about how this works, so yes, I do need someone to tell me

Holy shit. Please be a joke. This is a joke, right?

do a golden six style fullbody routine 4x a week

This is just a typical "haha ss" thread. Pic is not op just some dyel with absolutely disgusting genetics.

Troll thread. After 7 weeks on SS, I got to 195 lbs bench press 3x5. OP is full of shit.