This triggers the hairlet

>this triggers the hairlet
Only high test men can grow such thick hair.
Balding or thin hair = low test.

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/tech/science-research/article/2121012/korean-scientists-develop-biochemical-breakthrough-hair-loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post bod

only thing that truly impresses women is the size of your cock you faggot

Kek you are going grey already. Id rather be bald than grey. Then thots just think you are high test and not old af

You didn't hear? A cure for balding is literally round the corner. That being said I'm not a hairlet. It's just interesting

i thought early male pattern baldness was indicative of too much testosterone (specifically DHT)

baldness will be solved within our lifetime most likely so I'll enjoy the convenience of a buzzed head for now lul

yeah, that's why women are usually bald, right?

Most male baldness is caused by dht (sex hormone) attacking hair follicles >.>
the more you learn

Hair loss is associated with excess DHT that overwhelms your hair follicles leading to hair loss. Ever wonder why people on gear lose their hair? Too mush test is why. Only low test soy boys don't bald eventually.

tell me more pls

>Id rather be bald than grey
this is the biggest fucking cope I've seen today. Fuck you for lying to us and yourself faggot.

>baldness will be solved within our lifetime

it's been "around the corner" as far back as 20 years ago m8.

unless you're a spic like me

we all have fucking thick hair, all over our bodies. takes a lot of work to keep it in check. probably only pajeets/mudshits have it worse

As an ascended Pajeet lemme tell you somethin', those of us who have evolved to poo in the loo, have unhairy bodies and perfect hair volume. We put the rest of the races to shame

>Balding or thin hair = low test.
This is actually completely backwards to real life human physiology

Somewhat inaccurate. People have genetic predispositions to testosterone. Someone who has extremely high testosterone might never experience male pattern baldness, whereas someone who has slightly above average may experience it as a direct cause.

scmp.com/tech/science-research/article/2121012/korean-scientists-develop-biochemical-breakthrough-hair-loss

high test usually means bald

I have hair exactly like that and it sucks. Thick and coarse means you can't let it grow out barely at all without it turning into a bushy unmanageable mop.

*high one-type-of-test

6'3
>inb4 dsl
Bitches like em, baldy

7.5 length 6.5 girth

These guys are balding

What, your hair doesn't look thin when you have it all combed over to the side? Wow I'm so impressed

Im balding fast at 21 and just don't care anymore, I'll be chilling while friends hit midlife crisis and bald like my dad is rn. plus I can pull it off

Congrats you won the genetic lottery. What the hell are you doing shitposting on this autistic imageboard? Go do some normie shit faggot.

Fuck i love you man.
haha

post the face I think that jaw 2 narrow honey

>baldness will be solved within our lifetime most likely
That shit always gets me: we have solutions for complex diseases and problems, but we cant fix fucking hair loss
Im 25 and balding with the same hairline as vegeta
REEEEEEEEEE

>43756773
u look like a slav

>tfw thin hair
>tfw my brother is a chad and have beautiful thick hair
>tfw a lot of people told me I will grow bald because of my thin hair
They grease easily and I got a lot of misplaced speck of hair but no one in my family is bald or balding, I hope I will be fine

Haha you can clearly see your receding hairline faggot
show us a pic of hairline

No one will cure hairloss.
Because there is too much money to be made in selling bogus products.

This

I doubt it, but also doubt op has the absolute confidence in his hair like he claims.

His hair is actually quite fine. He also took this picture in the first place. I'd say Op has fine hair and is worried about it thinning out.

never going to make it

silverback gorilla vs balding cuck loser

who wins?

I have the thickest hair every time I go to a barber they always mention how thick it is. The only thing is I have norwood 2 for some years (24 now) but its not that bad.

Nearly. It is a mix of high levels of DHT and sensitivity of receptors in the scalp.
fairly low receptors + high DHT = low hair loss like Arnold
very sensitive receptors + low DHT = likely bald like any scrawny fucker with no hair
Normal sensitivity + roiding like a motherfucker = the bald gorilla at your gym.

The cure will make more money ya dumbass. Apply this logic to all previous medicines that mass-replaced alternative products

your single hairs aren't really that thick.
also look up dihydrotestosterone.

>he thinks he has thick hair
kek
get on my level you low test cuck

just reading up is wikipedia page, this guy is literally perfect.
he knows nip too

So women have shitty thin hair? Nope
People who take steroids avoid balding? Nope
If you want to link balding to testosterone levels, it would be the other way around, since you literally need testosterone to produce DHT in order to bald.
So this

>curls
I'm sorry for your loss, soy boy.

You look about 5 foot 6 faggot

inb4 phone measuring

I'm waiting so hard for this day- into Witcher mode

Daily reminder to make sure you get 2 scalp massages everyday.

>tfw he'll never look good with bedhead without curls

Get on my level haircels.

LOL you're that ugly faggot from face rate threads
>be ugly
>need to cope so make manlet/hairlet thread
it's like pottery

>pottery

22yo here... Losing my hair. Thin on crown. Hairline has been receding and hair shedding lately. Finasteride gets here on Thursday... I'm not gonna make it bois. I literally wanna kill myself. No, there won't be a cure for MPB in our lifetime. Finasteride is the only possible way to halt further hair loss and possibly some regrowth if your extremely lucky. It can also cause so insane fucking sides.

is it not that high test actually stimulates hair loss?

>hair shedding
what does this mean
you realize hairs are supposed to shed right

I have pictures of my hair that's fucked in the back. It's getting pretty thin. Easy to see scalp. Hairline has been noticeably receding the past 2 weeks. In 2 WEEKS. Which is exactly when I started lifting again. MBP itch on my head. Yes, I know that, but it sheds a lot if I sit at the sink and rub my head for 30 sec, even after a shower, they just keep falling out. I know what time it is... The beginning of the end. Praying to God finasteride saves my life...

Looks greasy as fuck

That's was before morning shower m8. It was.

>hairlets
Just

U look like a girl

Jared please

that looks like a hair whorl dude
i have the same thing and i had it even like in kindergarten

100% honestly mate my friend has black hair and a bald patch at crown, it didn't look like that when it was starting. You should go to a consultant before going in fin because the sides can be forever... trust me I know :(

Hey, it's the guy from the chin thread.

>split ends
>looks dry as fuck
lmao, you're never gonna make it

>You can be a literal chad and girls wont give you attention if you're autistic
might actually give up lads, just invent a tulpa or something.

Wavy hair is cute though

Bahaha, this is some next level cope. A full head of salt and pepper will always eclipse being bald.

How can I actually solve this if I want to grow my hair?

baldness is 100% genetics, im taking 2ccs a week of test/tren/mast and you'd swear the shit im taking was fake.

Uhm no, sweetie

bald = high test

Having medium/long wavy hair gets me all the black girl pussy I want.
After the first time dating one, I want exactly 0
Why do black girls like men with wavy hair so much?

You look like a fit Asian girl in the back

I guess I should. I'll see a derm before I start I guess. Probably the best way to go about it.

Are you me?!

T-thanks?

'mirin. Hoping to unjust myself to look like you

I'd let you fuck me, no homo

thanks

Kek this. Get a grip OP

This is the single greatest hairday I've ever had. It's also at my fattest, I'm down 30 pounds from here. Only 70 left. I look like an inflated balloon.
>tfw I look better fat then you will ever look skinny.
And I'm only going to get better.

>ascended Pajeet

Yea you are retarded

You look like you stick bananas up your ass

You look like those old english men back when that country was actually legit going for a safari

You look like a gay soyboy cuck
Now go suck some dick faggot

>Veeky Forums
>arguing about hair

this place is becoming more trivial as time goes on

nice hairline lol
nice contacts wtf
nice long philtrum pffahahaha
nice fat nose wow

Your curls are absolutely gorgeous.
t. female with straight hair

>female
show your female dick

f-f..uck that's the hair that i'm going for,got the exact same hair type as you.

How long to grow it from pic related length to your length ?

your hair isn't thick at all

I'll just leave this here.

blame feminism. it will never be a big enough problem because incel men are already invisible to women

>baldness will be solved within our lifetime
My dad said the same thing. Now he's bald and dead.

fit should have a weekly hairline thread

lets see those high t maines

Mirin that female(male) aesthetic desu. You look like a geisha bro .

Thank you senpai. I could probably pass for one too if I slapped on the amount of makeup they wear. If only I had a smaller forehead.

Post entire face, or ill be inclined to believe your ugly

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lmao those tiles behind you are about 5x5 inches, even if they were 6 best I can give you is 5'6". Try again faggot. And also your hair is fucking nasty fine looks worse than my dogs hair.