Manlet memes literally destroyed this guy

Veeky Forums's shitposting claims another victim

5'11 manlet literally dropped out of school and stopped leaving his house because of manlet memes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/5145c597-aaaf-47d0-b204-c594984b4a3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the weak shall fear the strong

I guess you can't be on Veeky Forums if you're this psychologically weak

Wtf? He's 5'11 and this unsecure about it?

He should really kill himself

>I literally have to go to the short people cashiers

Yeah, it's bait

This is why I employ a deep understanding of body language and nonverbal communication to launch psychological attacks against any manlets around me, crushing their self-esteem and morale.

Not only do I have perfect posture to compliment my already regal 6'4", sharply tapered and aesthetic frame, but I will constantly remind any manlets of their utter inferiority in subtle ways that many will only perceive on a deep, subconscious level.

They must be reminded of their place. They must not only KNOW that they are inferior to me, they must UNDERSTAND it.

Good, a manlet finally learned

Bullying works

LMAO this is fucking awesome.

Btw, hold the door for manlets but do so in a way that causes them to walk UNDER your arm. It's so gratifying watching them literally bow before you.

t. 6'5" winner

Good, I'm 5'8. If these shitty manlet memes keeps kekistanis away I'll live with them.

DUDE I'M 6FT4 AND DO THIS TOO LMAO

>t-the p-people on Veeky Forums said it so it must be true
when will they learn

I did this once without even realising, I was trying to be polite but I guess I fucked up his shit.

>less than 6'8"
>winner

fucking manlets when will they learn?

>kekistani flag
Good. He deserves everything bad that happens to him.

5'4 here
Never felt small and I fuck bitches left and right like it ain-nah I'm just kidding kill me please

Isn't 5'11" technically taller than average?

This has to be b8. I'm 176 cm and it's never really given me trouble in the real world. Veeky Forums is toxic influence to people who easily fall for pressure.

absolutely devilish

aw poor little guy

> kekistan flag
Good, he was a waste to society anyway

This has to be bait, nobody would be this insecure about height, let alone being this insecure about being A SINGLE INCH BELOW Veeky Forums'S MANLET CUTOFF lmao

REELING, GASPING, TAKEN OVER THE EDGE INTO MADNESS

That’s the problem

Being 5’11” he always was a normal height before getting warped into memes

Being a true manlet, you are born into manletism and formed by it.

You feel no pain or joy anymore, your essence just lives on

He was already weak minded.
Like people who say that they have "become gay" after browsing Veeky Forums for some time.

They were always homosexuals.

>kekistani flag
I'm sure there were other factors at work...

This. Absolutely no surprise when I saw the flag.

I've been doing that long before I came to Veeky Forums, this place really gathers assholes.

Alright we get it
Stop samefagging

Only 6' 4"? Back to the Pit, Manlet.

lmao fucking manlets

>i will constantly remind any manlets of their inferiority in subtle ways...
>"You were really SHORT with that person"
>manlet: "what? Oh yeah I get it funny"
>"looks like that promotion was just out of REACH"
>manlet: "is this nigger serious?"

Veeky Forums is the only board where i dont take anything seriously. its
>fatass /pol/tards
>sam hyde posting college dropout redditors
>incels being incels
>incels falseflagging as a chad

op is just probably samefagging too

Sad

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/5145c597-aaaf-47d0-b204-c594984b4a3e

> Making a thread about manlets to make yourself feel better about being a lanklet

Pansy. He needs to grow a set.

I'm 5'7, never been a problem, cuz white boy at asian school. ;)

Yeah - there's people taller than me, but I could snap their arms like twigs. There's just nothing there.

I don't get it. I'm 5'3". I know I'll never pull as much pussy as 6' but I don't want that. Just want one woman to bear me a dozen children. I recognize that height plays a paart in attraction, but it isn't the only thing, and to think that you won't get someone because you're short is a self fulfilling prophesy. To any manlets out there that feel insecure about their height, just accept that fact that you're short and look to something you can improve. (You're on fit aren't you?) Read, exercise, work hard, build something, so when you do meet that person, you'll have a life to build together.

haha i do this

That's pretty funny actually.
t. 5'3" manlet that wouldn't give a shit.

That feel when you're 5'11 3/4 so you would be tall enough to join the SS

>Unsecure

You kill your himself

either he's meming or natural selection took its course

lol been doing this since i am 14
1,88m checking in

6'6 240 master race reporting in

Conan shouldn't be there. He actually has talent, and tires to steer away from making direct political statements and assessments.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuck off.
Everyone 6'0+ should be genocided and women who grow taller than 5'7 should be killed on the spot.

What if he is so short that he doesn't need to bend down under your arm?

Check mate, lanklets.

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

There, that's better.

Holly fug
>manlet spotted.
literally anyone below 6'2 will should be barred from interacting with any women above 5/10 below 5'5 should be genocided.
fucking manlet, back to the church of iron to compensate

If you do that, I'll end up kissing your arm :)

how is 180 cm short

Don't settle too early.
Be it emotionally,professionally
Try things out.

Yeah I like Conan. He's one of the few funny late night comedians, usually doesn't sperg about politics and wrote some of the best Simpsons episodes

I do the same think, but to lanklets and I'm 6'0. They nearly have to crawl to get under the slightly above average height ubermensch arms.

You sound like a cringey cheeto-fingered faggot. And that's coming from a normal 6'2" guy.

this person is mentally weak and deserves to die off

>literally anyone below 6'2 will should be barred from interacting with any women above 5/10
holy shit lmao. you mad cuz some manlet nigger stole your onitits or something?

>tfw 6' but tell people 5'10
Am I destroying lives?

Kek. Isn't this the /pol/ thread somebody linked a couple days ago?

It is

>manlet dropped out of school
Guess he'll truly never learn.

Top kek

Haven't you heard? The cutoff is 6'3" now

You don't need to be a dick. I mean I'm only 6'3 so I'm an inch from being a manlet myself but you're not much further. Us average height guys shouldn't be too cruel to the manlets, that could have been us.

You can't be serious man, my family can't afford this

Don't listen to him, manlet cutoff is 6'5

If you do that I'll kiss your dick

Im 5'11 and have always found the manlet jokes really funny, what a fucking looser

>6'4"
I have some bad news user.

Good, one less /pol/tard

I wonder. Where does this height meme come from? I'm in central Europe, 176cm (should be ~5'9" in lard measurement) and never ever faced any sort of ridicule from my taller peers. Is this some sort of American neurosis or is it just interwebs banter?

I don't even understand this "lanklet" shit. Like it's a bad thing if you're tall. And even if it's harder for tall guys to gain mass, then what? Girls either want swimmer body/thick bears. And both of it requires at least 6'0. Or you just look fucking ridiculous.

>t. 6'1

>tfw 6'5" but tell everyone I'm 5'11" just so 5'11" manlets look even smaller

>trusting comments made on Veeky Forums

jesus christ, you people are fucking dumb

This is literally why I try to avoid being next to tallfags, 5'11 passing as 6' it's easy to get exposed

>king of manlets acting like they're lanky
You both need to know your place before you cross the line. You both are barely even human so don't try and act like gods

i mean if you let this, or any other lookism type shit get to you on that level, you just were not destinied to even have the chance of making it.

t. alphadestiny

This is fucking insane. This guy is going to snap and slay normies on the 11th of march
>5/11 attacks inbound

>tfw 5'4
>never cared about height till Veeky Forums
>notice that I'm the shortest person male everywhere I go now

You fuckers helped me lose weight and get fit but gave me body dysmorophia on steroids, I literally stand next to brick walls and see if I'm above or under the white line then move farther away too see how tall I look like from a distance

>when will they learn

Veeky Forums and /pol/ obliterated his life. He most likely committed suicide.

>tfw manlet posting isn't really to hurt manlets
>its to help weed out the brainlets that take it seriously.

Dude this shit is so funny how can someone be so fucking fragile to the point where they let some random memes in the internet dictate their lives? I'm 5'9 and I never had any problems at all, in fact most of the time I'm around women they ask me to fetch them things in high places because they are usually much shorter than I am. When I started lifting and my shoulders finally popped out a bit I got called "big dude" several times even though I'm not big at all, I'm average as fuck. Women just have no spatial awareness, anything bigger than them is big.

My only limitations compared to taller guys is sports, specially fucking basketball, I hate playing that against tall friends, shit sucks.

Tell it to the tunnel.

Mentioning height is autistic and will make the person that mentions it look bad (if he's taller)
People don't genuinely think all the shit they post online is true, and the only people that unironically manlet post are lanklets, and buff tall dudes that find it hilarious

Kek, leave it to manlets to fall for the manlet meme.

If he dropped out because of a joke on 4chinz he was doomed to fail at the first sign of adversity in life anyway.

It's a funny american meme, I never had any troubles either and I'm 5'9, actually I never even had a serious conversation about height with anyone unless we see a literal midget walking around and then its much more about how rare they are. Whats even more funny is that they are all worried about not getting laid when their women are literally the trashiest shit ever, so its like they are being paranoid about not being good enough to pick up low tier whores who on top of being generally not that pretty also have the nastiest personality.

Breaking news: Average height person has average experience.

The thing is that its all banter, some truth to it but mainly banter

true!
If a fucking meme can ruin your life, you were a pussy to begin with