I want to change my life around

I'm a /pol/ user and am mostly into politics, history, philosophy, that sorta stuff. But lately I've been realizing that being healthy, and strong is just as important as knowledge. Though I have a mostly skinny, yet I've been seeing it get fatter body. And I'm tired of it, I want to make the most out of the body I have before I get too old.

I'm currently 18. My brother and my father are both runners and generally fit. I've tried working out before for like a few weeks before for a girl, but that soon failed because I felt like I was doing something wrong.

I want to generally improve my cardio, and muscular strength. What should I do and eat? I am completely new to this. I can do running, and get a good cardio in about a month. But I do not know what to do for muscular strength, (would like outward appearance as well).

Any advice would be great. Maybe a workout plan, diet plan etc.... I'll reply to questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkR6wK2_eEo&t=335s
barbellmedicine.com/top-10-mistakes-people-following-starting-strength-make/
barbellmedicine.com/584-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

READ THE STICKY

Pick one of the green routines. I am doing reg parks and seeing good results, but the others are so similar they will do the same thing anyway. Learn proper form for the lifts, squatting deep enough, back not rounding on deadlift etc. The starting strength 3rd edition book is worth buying alone for this purpose, but there are a lot of youtube videos on the subject of form so the book isnt necessary.

Why are all the PPLs in this image total shit?

Also, ill add this infographic for diet, other info is on the sticky. Cardio isnt necessary for a novice, but it wont hurt at all to include it. Some people say to do it after a workout, some say to do it on rest days. It doesnt really matter as long as it isnt before your workoit.

>But lately I've been realizing that being healthy, and strong is just as important as knowledge
Maybe start with being knowledgeable, like how /pol/ is for degenerates

Idk, i always considered ppls as something you design yourself to suit your own needs anyway.

No, /pol/ is what made me interested in knowledge of politics, history, and philosophy / psychology. I continue to read, but believe I have a very solid base.

For overall wellbeing id suggest cutting out Veeky Forums altogether, but liftings a start

t. Only the iron pilled are allowed here.

At stage 7, want to get to stage 8-10 when I start working out.

>18
>literally skinnyfat
>probably not white
Average /pol/ user

>soybean
>tofu
>"""""best"""""

Recently did a DNA test, 99% european.

>Taking this shit seriously

That's why I want to improve, break the conditioning of modern society and create a better future for my people and white children.

>pure European genes

you sound "white italian"

read the sticky, be careful who's advice you choose to follow as there are some massive trolls on this board, gl user

>thread turned into a "I'm whiter than you" fight almost instantly
fucking love you guys

Goose-step your ass off a bridge x failure

/sticky/
Veeky Forums
/out/
/k/

/pol/ is degenerate. Join the /masterrace/

What was the 1%? Just curious

Come on man, im at stage 8 and i barely even browse /pol/ much, i just had good parents

Read the sticky DYEL

Also
> /pol/ user
> into philosophy
Fuckin lol

Read the sticky, download the starting strength ebook, its on torrent sites. Read it, understand it. Watch Rippletits videos on technique that are on youtube. Go to the gym, bring your phone, record your self trying out the lifts with low weight, go home, watch the videos, compare to the rippletits videos. Your first few weeks of lifting is getting the form right. Once that is down you start adding weight to your lifts.

(and download Practical Programming and read the first chapter on SS for additional understanding, its short.

Listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=jkR6wK2_eEo&t=335s

Bookmark this, read it barbellmedicine.com/top-10-mistakes-people-following-starting-strength-make/

For diet :
barbellmedicine.com/584-2/
Its worth going trough the introductory readings and spending whatever 10-20 hours on reading up on in and getting it down right.

If i was you i would do no cardio for the next 8 months while you get swole. And watch out for your father and brother, when they see the tremendous gains you'll be making they will tell you that you are getting to big, its to dangerous, you are eating to much, you are taking roids etc. Cus the progress will blow them the fuck out of the water and they will get jelous and try stopping you. Then they will join you after that.