Why aren't you manlets hitting on 6'+ women?

Why aren't you manlets hitting on 6'+ women?
They're insecure about their height just like you plus your children have less chance of becoming manlets

I wonder if its true, i wonder if they do feel insecure and if some hot manlet hits on them they're like dammm he noticed me.

No lol they fucking hate anyone shorter and want the entire world to come to their height instead of them be the height of the entire world

Tall woman that don't have 8/10+ facial aesthetics are all insecure as fuck. Tall women who are an 8+ are super picky and act like their shit don't stink.

This means all tall women should be avoided.

really tall women are seen as cute and womanly as short ones, they also make many tall men insecure, because he is not going to be the big guy anymore, as a result they have a smaller dating pool and have to care less about their partner's height

>Veeky Forums I've met this cute girl, but she said she doesnt date guys that are shorter than she is! >:(
>What a roastie! I spend all these hours in the gym so people will like me, and then she doesnt want to date me!
>I am mad at her and now none of you should ever date tall women again!

t. roasty giraffe

I'm 6'3 and know this because I get tall women flirting with me and they're weird and full of hang ups.

Tall women I speak to spend the entire conversation trying to shit test me and so I hate dealing with them.

I'm 6'4.5", and I've always considered trying to ind a 5'10-5'11 girl to see if I can make a 6'8" child or something

if you want really tall kids, move to some country in the dinaric alps, like Montenegro or Serbia, the people there are the tallest in the world, even taller then the dutch

amazon women are my fetish

The first time I danced with a woman I went to a swing dancing lesson. I am a 5'9" manlet, and my assigned partner was a 6'4" woman (also she had a little hat that added to her height). Either the instructors wanted to make a point or have a laugh. I learned that day tall women still want you to take charge and lead them, even it it is awkward. Also, dancing with them is challenging, but they get giddy over it.

tall women aren't all that common

because tall women would rather get hit on by good looking Chads?

rather than me, an ugly manlet

This right here is the reason it must be fucking awesome to be a tall dude.

Taller women have a limited dating pool as they want someone taller than them, so they fall really easily for you if you’re tall.

At the same time a tall dude can just as easily go for the short women and the taller women have nothing they can do about it.

As a 5’8” manlet I wish I could try that experience. They should make an RPG that lets you play and experience life as a 6’4” Chad.

Pic always reminds me of Faye Reagan

>when will they learn
t-this is photoshopped right?

most young women at my uni campus are 5'10"+

I swear theres something in the fucking water where I live, I'm 6'1" and I like girls around my height but I literally have never seen a girl in person over 5'6", and even that is considered mutant tall. She was even teased in school for being so tall
Even my mom is like 5'2" thank fuck I took after my dad
I live in PA

I'm 5'9 and no one has ever given me shit about my height. The only reason why I'm insecure about it is because I've been coming here for 3 years and the memes have deeply affected me. I wish I never discovered Veeky Forums.

it is not, Kit is 5'7'' and both the women are on high heels, making he look even smaller

Gwendolyn is 6'3 and Sophie is 5'9 besides she's also wearing heels. Kit claims that he's 5'8 but I think he's closer to 5'7.

Where do amazon women even lurk?
Would love to make supermodel tier tall babies with one

People in norway are fucking polite about height. It wouldn't even cross my mind to mention it. It's legit just autism in concentrated form to try and devalue someone else in a social situation based on height, and everyone will dislike that tallie for doing it.

Are you me? Literally never once cared about my height until a bunch of anonymous dudes said that it's the only thing that matters in life.

>no Lowerrider watermark
do you even meme?

Strat hanging around women's college basketball or volleyball meets.

Check the green sign on the left

honestly, this
where I live in Brazil people don't care about it so much, specially because brazilians are not very tall

k-k-king in the north

Tall bitches want a tall man to cover up the fact that they're so tall and make them feel feminine and normal. They're also more feminine and nicer in general to make up for how they're freaks.

Just started dating this chick thaylt is 6'1,im 5'11 and only now have I ever felt funny about my height.

>be at hospital
>down the corridor comes the most amazing woman ive ever laid my eyes upon, a true amazon
>a full head taller than me
>must be around 6'5
>thic ass
>awesome ballistics
>dark blonde
>gt face
>mirin her hard
>she passes me without even noticing me
>behind her comes, what i assumed to be her brother
>mutherfucker is even taller than she is
>on that day, i knew what it meant to be a manlet

you guys dont have it easy

DAY OF THE TUNNEL WHEN

Depends on country and what you consider tall, Im Swedish and see a lot of women taller than me and im 5'11

This. As a 5'9" manlet i want her tall genetics to help my children be better off than I am. I know, it isn't a garuanteed thing, but I have to try. C'mon, do you even evolution bro?

What a retard. There's no such thing as femanons

Got a tall eastern european honey at work I'd love to taste, I can tell shes not into manlets though

>5'9

or maybe Im just repulsive except to women over 45.

Bad advice.

Tall women only date tall men. They seek them out like missiles.

Not true, I’m 5’11 and never minded manlets. Boyfriend is 5’9

>lots of women taller than me
>im 5'11"
the meme is real

wow it does

>ugly tall women are insecure
>tall 8/10 women are picky

>tall women shit test me

>not all women
all fucking women do those things you fags

all women are insecure about themselves

tall girls just have a smaller dating pool because they can't date 70% of the male population

>can't
*choose not to

Honestly, the advantage of being a tall guy is really only for tall girls. A short girl will choose an 8/10 5'8" guy every single time over a 6'5" 7/10. They just want to be able to wear heels.

However, a tall guy who is even moderately attractive and well built can get ANY tall girl he wants.

Just like tall girls, the majority of tall guys are lanky, mouth breathers. The hottest girl I've ever dated was 6'2", and all her ex-boyfriends were not great looking because it was the best she could do with a minimum height limit of 6'5".

This is how I can tell your only experience with women is second hand internet stories.
I worked with a 6'2 Romanian beauty who was constantly flirting with my 5'8 ass.
I've got a ton of experiences where tall girls at the bars were trying to get me to climb them like a mountain. One was even doing it in front of her boyfriend

Sure I mean you can call it a "choice", but more complicated than say not liking a particular hair color. There are so many reasons why a girl wants a guy to be taller than her.

Let me clarify, good looking tall women only date tall men.

>t. Achmed
Go home

it's more that everyone will actually be confused. We know that women like tall men, only burgers get super autistic about it

>be 6'
>there's a 6'1 qt at church whose always mirin'
>is the only girl I've ever talked to that also is a spaghetti spilling machine
>mfw she always wears heels

I knew going to church was going to yield only positive results

kek

>5'8''
>be absolutely crazy about tall girls
>sleep with one
>lose all the interest in tall girls
And yes, they feel bad about being tall.

>6'3"
>Always had a thing for smaller girls
>loved fucking standing up and tossing them around in bed
>Moved out of state for work
>met a 5'11" girl
>Long slim frame
>legs for days
>Can still fuck standing up
>Can still toss her around
>Date her for 2 years
>Got engaged recently
>Guaranteed 6'+ children

feelsgoodman

>romanian
are you sure she wasnt just trying to trick you so when your back was turned she could sell your bed frame for scrap

All women shit test. Honestly I think if women still did it properly and hadn't had their moral compass (which is really derived from societal morals for women) knocked out of whack. It keeps weak little faggots from breeding or forces them to become not little faggots in order to pass on their genes. Maybe it was always this way, but since women don't respect or fear men anymore, they become pathological in their shit testing, and won't stop doing it no matter how many times the man proves himself. Personally I think this is when men used to hit women, as that seems to be the only way to get some of them to stop shit testing. I think that women intend for this to happen in some instinctual way. If you can't stand up to your woman and put her in her place then how are you going to do so when another man comes around, how will you be able to protect her or your kids?

Women are like children with no boundaries, a lot of them turn into unruly, nasty little shits until somebody puts them in their place.

what is shit test?

They try to piss you off, ask you stupid questions, put you in situations where you have to think on your feet and demonstrate intelligence/wit/confidence/strength. Generally doing something for no other reason than to make you prove your worth as a man. Some will just test how much they can "get away" with in terms of how much she can control you or how much of a pushover you'll be for you.

what is google?

Tall women are flat out unattractive.

I am a gay man who likes tall fat men.

im 6'4 i constantly find myself being the tallest person wherever i go. I can pretty easily pull most girls above 5"10 because they're usually looking for taller guys and there's not much choice. But as pointed out earlier if she's got a super pretty face and nice body she will think she's a goddess and expect you to be 11/10 for her to give you the time of day.

Most average tall women are real receptive and just need dick, kinda like fat girls.

this.

I enjoy just not playing along with there games, with the super stubborn ones you sometimes lose them which is fine, no sane person would want to endure their whole life with a psychopath. You know, at first perhaps the first couple months you prove yourself as a man, dont complain, take charge, be confident etc. But after a while when you both know you're a respectable alpha male you just don't play with their games, by that time THEY need you more than you need them so they'll be in fear of losing you if you stand by your word and just say no.

In an ironic way not playing their game is actually winning their game cause it shows you have balls and won't be manipulated.

>be 6'4
>first wife was 6'0
>had a daughter together who is 7 years old now
>healthy, not a premie
>average height in her class
>divorced and married a womanlet
>had son, only 10 months old so far but is in the top 94% for length and top 80ish% for weight

I feel like I rolled natty 1's then natty 20's desu

Why is there no r34 yet of this

damn, thats a big bitch

>be manlet
>has sex with a tall girl
>it feels like riding a motorcycle
it is good, bros

>natty 20
lmao

How has this thread gone on this long without someone posting the various unedited pics of Karlie the giant Kloss?

That’s what I’m wondering. I just came in for the tall girl pics

kloss is ugly

then why did you agree to take this picture with her?

5'9 my gf is 6'0. We have been dating since middle school. Yes she was taller than me then as well. We are getting married in January.

DELET

thanks for sharing user, glad you made it.

>guaranteed 6'+ children

Oh you sweet summer child.