Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Iq98n96oSo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=4ykw0oWN4Ng&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=WCCan9hUiPQ&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ya

Jesse please stop youre supposed to workout. Youre still dyel af you giganignog

No hes obviously juicy af
What makes you think this is possible natty?

H-He says hes natty

That's natty bro.

He posted a video some time back saying not to do seated dumbbell press. Why? It gets my shoulders pumped like nothing else. Is he a meme?

he's natty. But you'll never be as autistic as him when it comes to lifting and nutrition so you'll never look like that

>natty

Your an idiot if you think someone who makes money off of his physical fitness trusts his “diet” to keep him fit. Nearly everyone who makes a living off of fitness is juicing. Redpilled

jesus fuck, he explains his reasoning in that video

Hes natty
Hes in there for many years and aint even that big. Just look at his traps or shoulders.
Roiders just always try to convince themselfes everyone needs juice.

he's not big, just lean
achievable natty

Cuz your shoulderblades cant move freely when touching the bench

>What makes you think this is possible natty?
32 years of professional training with a dedicated study on health and fitness

impingement and more gains on your feet.

>ITT: delusional dyels

Sorry to break it to you sweetie, but your shoulderlet cuck is a /fraud/

If he's a shoulderlet, wouldn't that mean he's more likely to be natty?

he always slips leg day.
ever notice he apwatse wears those gay ass long pants in videos? it's to hide his chicken legs.

How do you get that lean without living on a diet of sperm and broccoli? Seriously, whenever I try to cut, my arms and only my fucking arms - the muscle group I have to work the absolute hardest for, shrink. Shoulders, back and chest still grow which makes the arms look even smaller. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN PUDGY AND LITTLE ARMS??

His delts are pretty big, I was just referring to his shoulder frame length. He looks goody at imo especially since he's a necklet

>Nearly
And this is clearly the case of the guy that is natty. You need to watch that salt user. It's bad for your health in high amounts

He is pretty lean year-round so i wouldn't think so

>cycling roider doesn't know you can be lean from eating clean

>you'll never be as autistic as him
oh yeah?! I'll show you!

I think his knees are fucked. Maybe that's just an excuse.

He's got flat feet and probably fucked up legs because of it. Hard to squat when your knees and hips explode because your feet are retarded.

He's 5'7 as well, so easy gains.

it's okay to be lean year-round if you never make any gains. the suspicious thing is to continue to make gains while lean and or when you're already over natty FFMI.

No especially not for a 40 year old
Dude is on trt at least

yes

is this achievable natty?

teenagers defending their youtube-shills are the most annoying group of people on this zimbabwean onion cutting board

Years of dedicated lifting will see you with impressive gains.
The average blue collar worker, if they cut, would be able to put most if not all gym monkies to shame.

He however is on low doses of trt. The man's livelihood depends on the look and function of his body. Of course he'll do it.

>The average blue collar worker, if they cut, would be able to put most if not all gym monkies to shame.
kek at you actually believing this

natty?

Prerty clearly natty

Natty?

yes, but not if you got garbage genetics and look a dyel even on tren/test.

It really comes down to your genetics thats why some roiders look worse than nattys

Peak natty

>tren cycle

source? the guy looks exactly the same, he's just posing better and has way better lighting in the second shot. he's not even flexing his abs in the first shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Iq98n96oSo&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=4ykw0oWN4Ng&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=WCCan9hUiPQ&t=

Only if you EAT BIG

Right babe?

What is a natty?