Gotta survive on 100 for 2-3 weeks

gotta survive on 100 for 2-3 weeks

what kind of food is the best?

$100?

So you need to spend $20-$33 a week on food?

honestly your best bet is to get dried rice and beans and whatever is on sale. Try to shoplift a bottle of multivitamins.

how the fuck can this be a challenge?

100 calories.

>shoplift a bottle of multivitamins
Kek, if you're gonna be that desperate for micros and vitamins, just head to a farmer's market or fruit/veg store (or several stores) and "test" a few of the smaller products

Are you retarded?

yes, $100

$30 a week would be fine i think

Walmart sells 10 lb tubes of beef for $20. Get two and some rice and beans. Get a couple things of spice mixes.

Bulk bags of frozen veggies

33$ a week is no fucking problem dumbass niggers

Oats milk thuna rice vegetables and whats left goes in meat and chicken. Had to do this for years, even for two people with 100€ 2weeks. Also go to a cheap shop of course.

10lb bag of race is 5$ and 5lb boneless chicken breast is around 4.40. The rest is seasoning i guess

Forgot 2lb bag of oats is 88cents

No?

get those chicken/beef/pork that go on sale in the delis before they close at night

This. Gotta have that hookup. They literally throw meat away If they're not gonna ground and freeze it. Just buy it and cook same day. Then make good friends with the butcher's daughter and now you have yourself a new drinking buddy

>100 calories

i can survive on 30 euro for a month. i would be only eating chicken quarterlegs with rice though.
i can get 10kg of chicken quarterlegs for 13 euro

Beans
potatoes
frozen broccoli

There that pretty much covers everything. There's not much fat content in those foods but I think for 3 weeks you'd be ok.

Chicken hearts are a much cheaper alternative in my local supermarket

>Otter mode active: Soup Kitchen

1 scoop of unflavored whey and water. Or just stop being a pussy and water fast.

i've always wondered whether you could just not spend a dollar and live off the soup kitchen

Bums do it.

do you need to show some form of welfare token or something in order to eat there?

or just go there and ask for food?

>not mining cryptocurrencies, getting rich and eating what you want
Not gonna make it.

Read the fucking sticky you mongoloid faggot.

100$ WILL GET YOU MORE THAN 200 POUNDS OF OATS

just do a 21day water fast

Cryptocurrency mining is not worth it anymore, you idiot

retard spotted

That's not tasty enough. And water doesn't have calories.

>Bulk Frozen chicken/turkey
>Oats
>Rice and Dry Beans
>Generic Peanut Butter
>FROZEN VEGETABLES/FRUITS OUT THE ASS
>Eggs
>Potatoes
>Bananas
>Cabbage
>Canned/Ground meat

It'll be tough, but it's possible.

no food. ez 10 day fast. cheap, muscle sparing, ez cut

sounds like stir fry fo dayz

If you can get some cheap oil, yeah. I bought some frozen stir fry vegetables yesterday, about two or three meals worth for a dollar.

Never made a better decision for my health or my wallet than to go for the cheap shit. You can still get what you need from it.