I feel bad for those lifting only to get girls. Lift for your health my good lads

I feel bad for those lifting only to get girls. Lift for your health my good lads

I'm lifting to get huuge

I already have a girl but I want her to see me at my best not my worst that's why I lift. Also if she doesn't work out since I live in Cali once I get the chad body I'll cuck all the average dudes who can't afford to move.

Seriously in Cali your only two options are get rich, lift, or find a girl out of state.

Anyone can hire a prostitute to take some pics with. The fact that you're using it as an excuse not to work out proves how much of a weak faggot you are.

She is not a prostitute. She is a feeder fetishist. He is nothing but a whole for her to satiate herself and she will move on without a secon thought when he dies or becomes an inconvenience.

I can almost certainly guarantee that women who "DATE" fatties like this guy still like to get banged by CHAD on the side.

>lift for your health
never gonna make it

Lifting for my kids so they can say my dad is the strongest man in the world. That's motivation enough.

What county?

That girl was probably molested by a fatass when she was a child.

USA

ur iq isnt high enough to comprehend this but that girl in the pic has some of the harshest mental issues on planet earth her childhood was hell and her father raped her daily for several years. now she seeks the umost beta male to boost her confidence she needs someone she knows for a fact wont leave her, someone to stay around and be her emotional whipping pole.

now you may tip me and thank my 134 iq brain for processing the information for you, yw

thats because california is a fucking jew shithole

i earned a PhD in math and I know plenty of guys with PhDs in physics. none of us are borderline geniuses. theyre all incredibly bright guys but i dont think borderline genius is too far

Yeah I know I hate it here but I'm a poor fag so lifting is my only option. I'm a manlet but I'm not a facelet, hairlet, or chinlet. So being a chadlet is still better than nothing.

>tfw you got your IQ tested as a kid while testing for autism
>144, also asperger syndrome
>get your IQ tested again at 20, it's 142 now
WHY IS THE CUTOFF AT 143 DAMMIT

Her father was a fatty who molested her or I'm the king of england

144, respectable

Considering Amadeus is Mozart's middle name I'm not sure how seriously I take this infographic. 140+ master race reporting in tho

You are what I want to be.

lmao back to the pit brainlet

fat daddy issues

>i earned a PhD in math and I know plenty of guys with PhDs in physics. none of us are borderline geniuses.

Unironically PhD in physics checking in and I agree. This chart is bullshit and the numbers are way too high. Looking at my collegues (all physicists), they are certainly no geniuses except for 2-3 individuals out of 30. They seem to more right more often than most others going by "gut feeling" or simply applying logic to non physics questions but they lack infos about assessing the situation, especially when it comes to "social" problems, i.e. psychology, sociology, economy etc... They live in a bubble of intellectualism without realizing it thinking most of the places within their country are as nice as the Uni campus and then they go and make decisions/take political/social stances based on that.

And they certainly don't lift, maybe 20% do cardio regularly.

Long beach nigga here waddupp