The gastric bypass giveth

The gastric bypass giveth...
...and the gastric bypath taketh away...

OH NO NO NO NO!

What could be possibly mean?

One of my friends got weight loss surgery. Shortly after we stayed in a hotel together, and every night after dinner he would go in the bathroom and either choke or throw up. I never asked, I just swore if I ever got my shit together I'd never take the surgery route. Now I'm down 35kg in 7 months.

What is it, did he see how small his dick is again?

She left him for the """gay""" nigger didn't she?

go away boogie

Divorce, I reckon. He's deleted that tweet and now has a tweet saying he is dealing with his relationship. He's a needy fucker, can't imagine marrying him.
To be fair, he has VERY gay eyes and a gay look. Maybe he's really committed to the gay cuckold bull act

Daily reminder that he's never had penile sex with his wife and has ONLY fingered her. He tried eating her out once but she almost didn't make it back out

made me giggle

How that ugly monster got himself a wife is a mystery to begin with. Guy is literally 1/10.

he is a hot piece of ass

Money

Every thread I said his wife would leave him if he ever lost weight

Well here we go.

She's almost just as fat as he is though

If she starts dating the black gay

I will make sure to rub it in his face every time he streams or posts a YouTube video

My cousin had weight loss surgery nearly a year ago. Ever since then she has become a totally different person. Her vibrant, talkative personality has been drained and she seems a shell of her former self. Is this a common side effect?

>Does cutting and mutilating the inner workings of your precisely designed and finetuned biological machinery affect you mentally
Guess thrice nigger

He had sex?

>Guy is literally 1/10.
So is his wife. And now she's gonna rake in that sweet divorce money AND get to date the gaynig. Clever bitch.

is she pregnant?

Yeah with a food baby XDDD

Jesus christ, I knew she was fat but not that faty

we always said she was with him for his money. The bitch tought he would die before hitting 45 and cash in on his sweet $$. As soon as she realised it wasn't the case anymore she jumped ship, simple

Someone translate this shit please. Seems to me he's fishing for attention.

Her intestines probably are

her wife left him for a black man she'd been sleeping with for years when she realised he was no longer going to die in his 40's

Shit happened, he's trying to cope.
Currently he's convincing himself it'll all turn out okay.
Also seeing some anger in his tweets.

We've been over this 1000 times. Dude is definitely gay. Just look at him for christ's sake. If you check out his youtube channel, it's very obvious he is a flaming homosexual. Why would he go through all of that effort for some 4/10 fat bitch? He. Is. Gay.
I'm sorry that destroys some of you guys biggie being cucked by some nigger fantasy.

kek wow.

what a cuck

Keep telling yourself that boogie

80% of marriages fail cause of gastric bypass?!
what the fuck does that even mean

>lol
lol

>lol
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Did his wife leave?

HAHAHAHAHA..

..HAHAHAHA

he meant divorce, not bypass surgery. It was a lame joke

80% of divorces happen because of divorce makes less sense

>lol
> :)

>80% of marriages fail due to divorce

Stop being retarded.

Seriously, why do these threads exist. Who in their right mind doesn't want to punch that piece of shit on sight

Why is he on this board

He means that it changes the relationship so much it usually causes a break up.

If I took the risk to get the surgery, being around someone that didn't care about themselves in the same way would drive me bonkers

>lol

His wife deleted all the vlogs from her yt channel lul.

>be fat piece of shit, pic related
>make money off pretending to be a bigger fat piece of shit
>get wife
>want to lose weight and have penile sex for once
>get a metal band stuck around my stomach
>become slightly lighter piece of shit
>wife divorces me at the prospect of sex
>mfw all I have in this world is gaynig and my millions