bjp.rcpsych.org/content/182/2/135.short
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1080/105504999305686/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nmo.12198/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987704004967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAY

FOR

MY

There's already a fph you fucking piece of shit, wait till it hits the bump limit before making a new thread

WEALTHCARE

HEALTHCARE

Shut the fuck up boogie. I hope your wife leaves your fat miserable ass.

She already did

AND ALIMONY

Pls leave booger

boo boo boogieman

Wait really? When did this happen?

He's "dealing with his relationship"

JUST

BITCHES!

>maybe at most $1000~$2000 worth of toys
>comparable at all whatsoever to tens of thousands of dollars worth of healthcare according to Veeky Forums
nice

[spoiler]hahahahaha[/spoiler]

Didn't he say in a stream his wife left him then deleted it?

I really fucking hate how much I care about this fat fuck. I hate e celebs and don't even like video games that much anymore but here the fuck I am dying to hear gossip about this fuckers life.

kill yourself rulesfag nobody gives a shit and nobody likes you

>finally losing weight
>wife realizes he's not going to kark it from being obese
>cuts her losses and leaves him

stay strong, boogie

Does anyone have the Facebook post comparing a triathletes muscles to a sedentary person's? I have been looking for it but can't find it.

This tweet makes me feel good, and I'm afraid that makes me a bad person.

t. fatcucks

>If you want to be able to afford heathcare you shouldn't buy anything else!!!

Burgers at their finest

>living in fear
If he has been living in fear of her divorcing him for the past 7 years then he was never in a healthy or stable relationship.

no, that was a joke. the punchline was she was going to a concert or something with her mom, not leaving him. he breaks serious face and laughs at the end

If I remember well, on top of being a huge maintenance disgusting blob he was mean to her while she was doing her best to care for his unhealthy self.
He deserved very much to get dumped.

POP OFF JAMES!

if you need ridiculous healthcare through being irresponsible or genetic trash and can't afford it maybe you should die to improve the population

>also has enough money to eat himself to inhuman proportions and in doing so is to blame for his health problems yet wants that other people pay for this
nice

i.imgur.com/jI99waF.jpg

>Being generic trash is okay if you have daddy's money
Stay mad burgerboi

*Genetic
Serves me right for phoneposting

kek, so eurocucks enjoy paying for other peoples healthcare so they can spend the money on toys?

Could they be anymore delusional?
>book about improving negative life habits and treat your body better
>somehow an attack on the body positive movement

its better than health being a commodity imo

never improve should be their movement's motto

Yes, yes they do...

It is called priorities you fucking euro faggot.

80% of marriages fail because of divorce.

This. She even got fat too. I remember boogie said something about having a shitty childhood and it was why he has a shitty relationship with food. But at the same time, children who grow up in such an environment end up being fucked up as adults as well. I'm not surprised if he's caring over that kind of hatred and violence from his childhood into his relationships now.
Boogie is focusing on the physical side of things, but he'll never have the life that he wants unless he gets professional help, like getting on some meds and talking to a therapist that specializes in whatever personality disorder or mental illness he has.

>80% of marriages fail because of divorce

>talking to a therapist

Pfft since when has that done jack or shit except make "therapists" rich?

Find a therapist who is worth a damn. There are good therapists out there, but you have to figure out whats wrong with you and find someone who specializes in that.

Different therapies work better for certain mental illnesses. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help with addictions and social anxiety, Dialectical for personality disorders. You just have to do your research first to figure out what will work for you. And even then, it's about finding the right therapist that works with you. It's a bitch, but people can get better if they put in the work.

Also, don't half-ass your treatment. I find the combination of the right therapy, meds (if needed), being physically active, and changing your gut flora by eating cleaner foods will make a huge difference.

It is all just a bullshit racket.

the leading cause of death is death

The other 20% are black widow murders.

Whatever you say. It's not like there's evidence of the efficacy of these therapies that proves you wrong.

>CBT and addictions
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2897895/
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/cpb.2007.9971
jsad.com/doi/abs/10.15288/jsad.2009.70.516

>DBT personality disorders
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005789401800095
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/182/2/135.short
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1080/105504999305686/full

>Gut flora and depression
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nmo.12198/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987704004967

All it took was a simple google scholar search to find all of this shit, and there are plenty of other studies that back up the claim that these therapies are effective in treating a multitude of mental illnesses.

Do your research first before you spout bullshit.

whatever you say mr scientologist

>have daddies money
>also have daddies genes that made said money

Boogie constantly looks for attention and pity, it's fucking sad.
>I am a terrible person Youtube but I am trying to improve myself
>Nothing bad that ever happens to me is what I deserve because I am a bad person it's because of my childhood and society :(((
>I'm going to tweet that I am sad and depressed but I won't tell you all why so you'll throw me pity parties

Tfw best friend is CBT practitioner and we go for long hikes and shoot the shit

Of course a bunch of biased people are going to find what they want with "studies".

Yeah, it's a conspiracy just like climate change and a round Earth.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? GTFO brainlet.

>climate change

Suck a dick you carbon tax lusting faggot.

The problem isn't that psychology is totally a pseudoscience (50%), its just that the supposed therapies are put on a pedestal as some supposed elite solution, it isn't. CBT etc are reactionary, not proactive.

This is why actual scientists like myself and my fellow faculty in biology laugh at kids like you who keep trying to push psych up the hill, its not happening. It will always be a bottom-tier field. Sorry.

you refute what is a commonly agreed fact among all scientists now?
the current debate between trump tier scientists and reputable ones now is whether it is human accelerated/caused

it helped me and my mom

Pop off James Booger

I think the carbon tax is stupid. I lean right politically, and still believe in climate change. You are a fucking moron. Go finish sucking off Exxon and then KYS for the sake of humanity.

where did you study science, user?

HELLO SEA ORG

>I lean right politically, and still believe in climate change.
(just using you as an example, not an attack on you)
See, this shit is retarded.
Your political ideologies shouldn't matter in which way you critically think with scientific evidence.
Making political parties having specific scientific stances is stalling humanities progress.

t. redneck who will die young

He pays hundreds of dollars a month for health insurance and that is still cheaper than his medical bills. Is it my fault he is so fucking fat and has health problems, then why should I pay for him?

>biology
>laugh at other sciences
top fucking kek my soft science friend. come back when you join master race physics or patrician mathematicians

That's changing now. All psych research has to be based on neuroscience now if they want funding from the NIH.
I'm not holding psychology as the be all solution. It's effective enough right now to treat these disorders, but I know there are better treatments we haven't discovered. Until we have a deeper understanding of the brain on a physiological level, we are stuck with using therapy as a treatment. TMS is a good start though.

I only mentioned it because things have become so fucking politicized, I saw that other post calling him a Trump tier scientist and for some reason, I just thought I should point out my political ideology.
I agree it's stupid to link ideologies with science, but it's become so politicized that I just wanted to say that just because you lean right doesn't mean you are against science or don't believe in it.

No the game is you want people to agree it is man caused so you can implement carbon taxing, that is the actual debate.

If you did not have a such a hard on for carbon taxing few would even bother to rebuke.

Who has made it and every single other subject political?

The left, it is what they do, and yes they are stalling humanities "progress" whatever that means.

Thanks for saying that user. I'm studying environmental science and every soyboy assumes I'm a liberal automatically. Fuck national parties.

That is because in order to pass your classes you will have to become a liberal soyboy.

You will be saying there are 5 lights in short order.

mate, don't do it
there is no jobs, not unless you have connections
I did zoology and environmental science, ended up working for 2 years, and now switching to physiotherapy.
(at least in Ireland uni is decently cheap enough so I can do a change of life like this, I doubt it could happen in the states)

Fuck, this thread has turned into a shit show. I wish I never made that comment about Boogie needing therapy.

Can we get back to making fun of fatties?

But a large amount of women love being treated like garbage. Treating women like trash is a surefire way to nab one and a great way to hold onto them for a extended period of time.

It is both parties.
Why is caring about the environment seen as a soft liberal thing? I enjoy hiking and hunting(have to cull deer in the west of Ireland, since we wiped out all the other predators), I can't do that is the air is shit.

>other people should pay for the problems I ate myself into
Stay cucked Eurofag

Pretty sure he meant the surgery

>Why is caring about the environment seen as a soft liberal thing?

Why are you framing it how they tell you to frame it, that statement itself is the very political rhetoric you are claiming to be against.

Not my fault that "caring about the environment" is just code for "how do we fuck over businesses".

The right did not do that, the left did.

You are going to die early and you are a redneck because you don't want to pay for other people and their mistakes.

This is what euro faggots actually believe.

I am framing it like that because that is the general association made.
I didn't just make it up.

and your other comments show how bait filled you are being, so fuck this logic
let's just hate on fat people again

Fat people are not the problem but boggie sure as hell does suck and should die in his sleep.

getting back on track....

>Went to a therapist because I was riding the edge of killing myself and figured it couldnt hurt to talk to someone
>he doesn't bother asking what's wrong, just prescribes me antidepressants because he figures i have a chemical imbalance and refers me to another guy in the office to talk to
>tell the guy that I hate the nobody that I've become and that life feels like a constant grind towards the grave
>buddy shrugs and just tells me to keep trying out shit until i find something that giives me purpose.
>stop feeling sad because of the anti depressants
>realize that without sadness I feel either nothing or anger but my thoughts dont change and i still want to kill myself
>stop taking antidepressants because sadness isnt the problem, my decisons and thoughts are
>relapse hard into sadness from withdrawal but just ride it out
>I'm now doing what buddy recommended, just trying shit and going as deep as I can into it
I still feel that life is without purpose for me but that doesnt make me want to kill myself anymore, I just kind of acknowledge it.
Therapy sort of helped me I guess

Literally the worst FPH thread in a while. Saged.

>this tweet is basically about him dropping something on the floor and having to pick it up

Buddy you dont want a therapist you want a counsellor. They just listen to you talk and try to figure things out.

Hi boogie

>recommended dosage?
>Really?
>You think that 4 pills is fucking enough?

>recommended amount of sleep?
>Fucking seriously?
>Now you're policing my sleep?

>"Basic Ability to Read" required?
>Fucking what?!
>NOW YOU'RE POLICING MY THOUGHTS
>RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

clinically depressed here, on zoloft constantly
try reading 'subtle guide to not giving a fuck' by mark manson
it's not hard and it's worth the read
lightened up my outlook a bunch

Goddamn fat people

> Work on a college campus
> Work in a basement
> Building has an old ass elevator that is in constant need of repairs
> Service repairmen only fix it enough to get it working and refuse to fix core issues
> I use the elevator for outgoing and incoming freight
> Building is also used for the anime and video game club whose members are fat fucks
> When they walk around on the second floor its like listening to the Orc drums of Moria
> During a busy rush of getting freight out, come to work to find the elevator out of service
> Frustrating, but not angry. Yet.
> Student worker shows up for work
> Asks me if I heard what happened to the elevator
> Turns out he was there when it happened: All the fatties decided to test the weight limit of the elevator
> They managed to get more than 5000 lb in there
> The fatties made a conscious decision to break the only elevator
> Spend the rest of the day mad
> As an extra kick in the nuts get hit with additional fees for the freight trucks having to make return trips because we couldn't get the freight upstairs at our scheduled time

Side story

> Every semester my company has a work orientation
> Boring as fuck, every semester its the same old information
> Unfortunately its mandatory
> But we get a free lunch out of it
> One semester its a make your own taco buffet
> Get in line behind several whales
> Watch them triple up on the beef and chicken
> The possibility of not enough meat for all employees is real
> Thankfully I get a turn and make a plate
> Sit and eat
> Talking to coworkers, glance back over at the buffet line
> The whales are back
> No, they never left
> They're stuffing their tacos into their fat faces while waiting in line again
> As predicted the buffet ran out of meat

Not even buffets are safe from fat fucks

The fat fuck easily makes six figures via YouTube and twitch. Believe me, there are Healthcare companies willing to take his fat ass in, even more now that companies can compete across state lines.

Get a hobby that makes you leave the house. Does not matter what it is, coding, golfing, hiking or whatever, as long as it's not a hobby that you are performing/participating in at home alone.

>They're stuffing their tacos into their fat faces while waiting in line again

This is something I truly don't understand. Even when I was a total and complete fat fuck (330lbs), I had the presence of mind/shame/whatever to always take less than fit folks in those situations so I at least appeared less disgusting, even if only in my own mind. I would NEVER do something like this, regardless of how delicious the food was.

I really hate this style of posting on social media
>*something* terrible happened, PLEASE don't ask me about it
Attention Seeking 101.

Long read but worth the rage