Fatigue and high heart rate

any idea what could be causing this.

I keep on feeling very fatigued when eating and it's not just to do with carbs.Like today when I had two tins of mackreal and a tomato after the gym.
As soon as I've ate it I felt tired and still do an hour later.

My heart rate is also going up when I'm working out or even just tuning up the stairs.im also experiencing some sort of mild burning and heavy pressure feeling on my chest.

I'm also sleeping around 10 hours a night now.

I was thinking maybe I'm just getting sick but if I think about it I've had a similar feeling all year.

I also think my digestion issues could be linked to this.

Btw I'm a Veeky Forums guy here always lift,slacked on the cardio department the last few months since I've started driving again and it's got cold.

I'm actually going to do a test jog around the local park and see how my breathing still is.Im 90% sure it will be fine but my heart rate is going to be high

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcTgNt7RSQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I had two tins of mackreal and a tomato after the gym.

lol

Haha I'm just trying to say it's happening what ever I eat and not just after a big carb filled meal any more.

Ok test jog done
It was hard work for my breathing middle of my chest was on fire of a light jog.Hear rate didn't feel too high but I did have this heavy pressure on my chest.
Slight pain felt in my heart tho when I was finished.
legs carried me fine no muscle fatigue

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcTgNt7RSQY

MACC
A
C
C

YOU ATE MACC

MACCBOYZ

FUCK

C
C
CK
K
CK
CK
CKCK
KC
C
KC
K

UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!! UR SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!!

Jib it fella

does that include sex, or just masterbation

Time to visit hospital, friend. Seriously, like by next week.

I did early on this year for a similar thing and they just gave me an inhaler which I found never work.

I'll try getting in the drs in the morning tho

From what I have read it seems like it could be agina but I don't see how I could have that happen to me.

Saying that I have done my fair share of partying in the past.

Fuckingn weird what ever is going on

You might be overtraining

Medical student here, yes bro you have what is called Angina, and the kind of pain you're experiencing is typical, especially since you mentionned it occurs post effort, its stage II in the NYHA scale, and it could be coming from simply stress all the way to possibly heart failure, you should avoid any physical activity until you see a cardiologist, best luck, hope its nothing bad.

Also if you can, measure your blood pressure, and see where you are on pic related, if its abnormal, its probably heart related and you should get it checked as soon as you can :)

i know people like to baww over the homeless but 95% i've met use heroin and crack, it's still sad don't get me wrong but I have a hard time having sympathy for them when i've pulled myself out of it by just having to suck it up and stop using, life's shit, you can't shoot up £150 worth of drugs a day and have sympathy.

122/88 here, that was a few months ago before Veeky Forums

Hmmm well there is a slight bit of stress in my life.

Also every time I have had my blood pressure,heart rate,oxygen level(with the finger scanner) taken they have all came back fine.

Also the digestion thing has been around forever I know I have ibs but like I said eating anything can make me feel tired.

Also about 5months ago I was tested for my liver,gallstones dieabetes and anaemia and all tests came back fine.

How should I tell the dr that I'm worried it could be angina how can I be tested for it ?

Oh and won't exercises make things better ?

And to who said I was over training I'm only training 3x a week now.
My part time job is piss easy and the days I'm off I just lie on my bed doing fuck all active.
I should have plenty of energy,but I don't

To keep it short
I agree with what you're saying but most of them homeless people have had somthing bad happened to them and went of the rails.
Lot of people been mollested or beat up or lost the plot from being in the army.

But yeh I've seen a lot of them with a. Good few £££ and wonder why they don't put some aside each week with one of their fellow bums so they can go and rent a house

you cannot say it is anginal based off what he has said so far, what are you, like a 2nd year?

recommending going to a doctor is good though

also op I hope you already know this but your heart rate is supposed to increase with exertion, this is normal

The of course I know my heart rate is supposed to go up but the way it's rapidly going up and I can feel my heart working doesn't feel as normal for me...but maybe this is because I haven't done as much cardio o lately

Also just ate some chicken eggs and a vegi burger.As soon ias I was done I felt as if the energy had just drained from me.
Now I'm sitting here feeling like I should go to bed early.
Even though all I've done today is a 12min jog and a light arm work out.

I know I shouldn't be feeling as tired as this for my age

3rd year, and yes you're right, but the type of pain and the dyspnea post-effort strongly suggests it, and its not a thing you should neglect looking into, more exams should be conducted, a cardiologist would know best.

He might suffer of heart palpitation, which is strongly percieved heart beats, and not just a simple increase in heart rate, dont be so quick to conclude.

Also the differential diagnosis should be invoked wich is just an acid reflux syndrom (which would explain the burning known as pyrosis) especially since you have a history of digestive problems.

Either way, put away the worst, which is a cardiac disease, go see a cardiologist ASAP

I'm not being quick to conclude, my whole point is you are being quick to conclude this is angina

You have a good point, but its better to think of the worst first

So what could the digestive issue be

Check thyroid, bloodtest for deficit vitamins and minerals and check for intolerance like gluten and other shit.