Does anyone know what type of physical training waffen SS soldiers endured? They all look like strong as fuck ottermode

Does anyone know what type of physical training waffen SS soldiers endured? They all look like strong as fuck ottermode.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/R6xH5NMYj3OK_Hitler'sVikings-JonathanTrigg.epub
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE
ia600803.us.archive.org/6/items/0262LeibesuebungDerSA.HistorischesArchiv/0262 Leibesuebung der SA.Historisches Archiv.pdf
document.li/x4dX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lying down on their bellies to surrender with their hands and legs sprawled out

KYS shitskin

Big words considering the 12th was composed of kids who delayed the American advance for days and the SS in Courland defended the pocket until the war was over

KYS shitskin

Pretty hilarous how 15 year olds shot american "men" in their heads

Got this from the book "Hitler's Vikings: The History of the Scandinavian Waffen-SS"
I can upload it if you want.

A. They look dyel
B. Probably a regular military training regiment

Yes please

You mean regimen.

>quoting a nazi on nazism

>delayed for days
they got fucking trampled lmao

Here you go senpai.

a.uguu.se/R6xH5NMYj3OK_Hitler'sVikings-JonathanTrigg.epub

Yeah whatever

how is it hilarious it sounds absolutely tragic to me

>that wristlet
>strong as fuck

lmao twink

Show your wrists manlet. These men were born probably 90-100 years ago and were bigger and taller than you, whilst having a shitty diet due to foor shortages, unlike modern day food surplusses, you're still genetic trash.

Nobody knows since they intentionally burned all the nazi physical fitness/physical training manuals. I have no idea why and its really weird but they just purged it all. Prolly the holy grail of gainz.

Fucking kike dogs did it

If they were so great how come they lost two wars?

they were basically longmen who fought against the manlet pits of the world (russia and the us). they tried to ally with the 5'11 king malnets of the uk but their insecurities led them to their fellow 6'+ brethren.

here's a little known fact the world wars war also called the manlet wars, and comunism was an ideology invented by a manlet to starve the entire world and bring everyone to manlet status because as marx put it "when everyone is short, no one is"

Odds heavily stacks against them both times. In ww2 Germany had the best army in the world. But even the best army in the world can't fight everyone at once.
German had fantastic leaders too. Everything went south when Hitler took military command into his own hands and stopped listening to his veteran generals.

Great analogy, but I don't that brainlet will still be able to follow

>led them to fight their brethren*
also an armistice would have been good enough but the damn autists wanted war. which is why the official manlet cut off has been raised to 6'0 feet

>the height theory of international relations

>But user both men seem to have normal wrists
>if you mean the one on the right
>that wrist is viewed from the side
>also
>small joints
>frowned upon by a a bodybuilding community
>wut

Nothing special. Kettlebells, gymnastics, running, jumping, medicine ball, throwing weights etc.

Here, it's not the SS but German training at the time:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE

FUCKING RETARDED /POL/ POSTER THE NAZIS FUCKING LOST, THEY'RE NOT COMMING BACK GO BACK YOU FUCKING RETARDS KYS STUCK IN 1945 DO YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS FUCKING NEONAZI SCUM FUCK OFF

NOONE CARES ABOUT YOU LOSERS, ONLY OUTCASTS AND FAILURES RESOLVE TO SKIN COLOR IN MODERN SOCIETY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU FILTH HAVE IN COMMON WITH OTHER PEOPLE, PATHETIC!

HOW CAN YOU NOT GET THROUGH YOUR SKULL THAT 99,999999% OF THIS PLANETS POPULATION HATE YOUR GUTS AND WILL CALL THE AUTHORITIES ON YOU, EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR, YOU ARE NOT GASSING ANYONE, YOU WILL NEVER GENOCIDE ANYONE AGAIN, FUCKING KYS

also that's the reason the cold war happened as it did. us citizen were not longer poor fucks who couldn't afford food so they learned, they grew, while in the soviet union they were still poor and starving. their manlet complex kicked in and they justified being aggresive shits using their ideology, but in truth they just had short man syndrome.

and that is why they didn't attack europe or the us, they didn't have the balls. they just started shit and quickly backed down from conflicts. they tried to compensate by building more nukes than the us despite the facts that a few dozens would do the trick. from time to time they felt ballsy and they pushed shorter manlet countries into war with the us, like vietnam, cuba, korea and some south americans.

i'm telling you, it wasn't called the height of the cold war for nothing

this pretty much.

basic sports/PE conditioning that you might be familiar if you played sports as a kid

If they were so great how come they lost two wars?

>synchronized autism
god bless the germans

stop being a loser

4 to5 manlets are worth equally to one longmen, they simply got outnumbered

i didn't say they were great, just better than their enemies but numbers are a real thing. the issue is a bit more complex but it boils down to the fact that they fought pretty much the rest of the civilized world. they were outmatched, and outgunned when the american military industrial complex kicked into action. even then they held up remarkably

this is the "Turner" Movement not Army training.
this was mandatory training for everyone even kids and women.

Nigga those teens look better than 90% of men today. Shameful really.

chill out bro

fight wars to failure

the next genocide is already happening white boi

Just snort methamphetamine all day every day so you don't have to eat anything

>Tyler KUKwold

Please be real

>if sparta had the greatest warriors of ancient times, how come the macedons steamrolled them?

Americans seems to love war so they must accept the consequences

However bad the Nazis were the Soviets were worse, fact.

>underrated

Haha what? The Turner movement is from the 19th century, they invented modern gymnastics or calisthenics if you will. The video is something different.

the fourth reich thanks you

me also

>h8ful political ideology

topkek

>small joints
>frowned upon by a a bodybuilding community
I don't know what you've read, but from what I understand wrist size is a large indicator of potential strength and muscle development.

>dubs said it

dubs said it

Pretty much exactly the same as a the Wehrmacht, except more with more esprit de corps

Yeah I'm sure all the men from the 101st airborne immediately thought 'we fighting on the wrong side' as they freed thousands of near starved jews and dug up hundreds of rotting bodies that had been massacred there just before the SS guards has set fire to the place and run away at kaufering

It's common knowledge that Germany utilized androgens and stimulants for their soldiers. With those and a good schedule anyone could get ottermode.

>Being this mad the superior Anglo wins again

German checking in. Here you have the SS trainingsbook:

ia600803.us.archive.org/6/items/0262LeibesuebungDerSA.HistorischesArchiv/0262 Leibesuebung der SA.Historisches Archiv.pdf

>loads slow as fuck

Did a re-upload to pdf-archive.com because it's just 7MB in size. Somehow it gives me a "security risk" error in my browser but don't worry, it's just (((them))) not wanting you getting SS training.

document.li/x4dX

>General army training
>Army ration diet
>steroids and stims

There you go, that's the secret.

>steroids and stims
>during training, not warfare

>steroids test style steroids before 1945

Panzerschokolade, that's that, i.e. "crystal meth". Good luck becoming a fighting machine on crystal meth. You already have to be one in order for it to create any war-relevant benefits at all.

Educated White adults with jobs still have the power, good luck brainlet

It's quite simple really. the SS primaraly recruited from rural areas full of farm boys that ate natty non soyfed meat w/ autist strength.

Why would you throw down your guns to fight for the other side? You'd be less effective with just fists.

This is the Schutzstaffel. These are not Germany's soldiers. These are Hitler's paramilitary elites. Think of them like the ancient praetorians.

Just like many of the ancient roman guards were Scandinavian, so are were the SS. The true master race since B.C.

They had normal training when compared to the Herr.

I'm sick of this Waffen SS memes. The Herr was so much fucking better and get 0 credit because they don't have white lightning strikes on their collars

They did SS

>This is the Schutzstaffel. These are not Germany's soldiers. These are Hitler's paramilitary elites.

That depends, there is the SS and the Waffen-SS. The SS are Hitler's elites, the Waffen-SS is basically the first "EU army", having soldiers from literally everywhere, people who volunteered to fight against communism. Their motto/propaganda was "Europe as a bastion" and had muslim only battalions, soldiers even from Brazil and literally every country in Europe, even Switzerland. The Waffen-SS is basically the biggest multiculti army in human history and was only there to keep the commies out.

This link will probably give your computer aids

The original link to the .epub he posted was legit btw. I tested.

All pictures of SS soldiers were propaganda in order to maintain the image of a superior aryan race. In reality, a large portion of the Nazi army was starved from lack of supplies/constant meth use.

Well it already has 10 downloads.

Underdeveloped political culture led to incompetent leadership. Wilhelm 2 was a moron, failed to ally with Britain in the 1900s. Then he went along with a desperate attack on France before focusing full attention on the true evil in the world: Russia.

Hitler also a moron (sorry /pol/), constantly interfered with Prussian military decision-making. Wehrmacht could have taken Moscow on the initial drive, incapacitating Soviet central decision-making. But no, Hitler wanted to chase the sheep instead of striking the shepard.

If only Kaiser Frederick III didn't have throat cancer, he would have done right by the Volk and Reich.

Little known fact. The taller Western white men get, the lower they're tesosterone drops.

I guess the longmen were the ones who never learned. Manlets are high test and racially consciess

>Wilhelm 2 was a moron, failed to ally with Britain in the 1900s.

Yes of course, it was his fault alone for not allying with Britain when British military journals from 1895 already show that completely crushing Germany is only to their benefit. Germany's industrial strength was rising and surpassing everyone except the US (due to land mass and population size). The German empire dominated in every aspect in terms of economy during peace times and would expand into the middle east thanks to the Ottoman empire. With peace, the British and French empire would have lost relevance in Europe and that was what they cared about. If Britain would have been willing to ally with Germany, then they could only watch how Germany would have become stronger and stronger while Britain becomes less significant. They would have signed their death sentence. Look at the situation today, it looks as if Germany is dominating the European economy. Now imagine a Germany with the borders of 1910 and the same population density of today, that would be a country with ~130 million Germans. You think this would be in the interest of the British empire back then? No way in hell would have Britain ever agreed to an alliance with Germany, they would have killed themselves.

>true evil in the world: Russia.
Topkek

>Wehrmacht could have taken Moscow on the initial drive
Yes, if they would have followed Hitlers orders. He ordered Moscow to be surrounded and bled dry and that would have actually worked because it was a significant railway hub. Then Hitler got ill for two weeks, his Generals IGNORED hitlers orders and went for the frontal assault and failed.

You should seriously learn your shit before talking shit about anything else.

Here's a (((you)))

We need to stop using American shit useless words like "white". What does "white" even mean?

It sure isn't a race. it's time to go back to preww2 terminology. Back to good old Madison Grant.

You have Gauls, Iberians, Germanics, West-Norwegian/Danish, Slavs, Latins, East and west Negroids, Arabs, Persians, Indians, Mongols, East-Asians, Aboriginals, Samoans and more.

Why the fuck are you offending the great germanic and danish/west Norwegian races (not germanic) by grouping them together with slavs, Celts, Gauls, latins, even arabs as "white"?

>implying the jews didn't starved because the allies bobmbed germany supplies.

Fuck off jew, 27 million wasn't enough.

probably got otter mode from carrying their own shitty supplies because they didnt have enough horses to go around, let alone trucks.

do it again Bomber Harris

This, btw the SS are fucking overrated, they got BTFO in almost every confrontation they were in and the one spectacular victory they were responsible was only made possible because of the Wehrmacht.

>British military journals
Were they running Britain? Idiot.

>He ordered Moscow to be surrounded
He didn't you dumbass. You know fuck all about this subject, I'm done with you.

GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN

The 2016 election was the worst thing to ever happen to this fucking site

God damn

I legitimately laughed out loud for approximately 4 minutes user. Thank you.

Nigga, the Wehrmacht, fallschirmjäger and SS have come up for years, that's how I know you are new. WW2 training regimes and talking about potential physical strength of different sections during WW2 is not a new thing on Veeky Forums

The 2016 election if anything brought in more of the"niggers" and "racisss /pol/ lel" shitfest as reddit start using Veeky Forums because they can't get a word in on /pol/

>Superior Anglo
>A tiny island nation that lost the world and is now being ripped apart from the inside by Islamic dogs while their natural born bloodline is arrested for thinking

So long grandpapa.

Whatever you say, mate

>he doesn't know that all death camps were to the east of berlin

thanks mate.

Smaller wrists are generally more aesthetic so long as you can't wrap you fingers around them completely

>Kill niggers and kikes
Durrrrr whut du u mean hatful??!?! Durrrrrr

>the holocaust never happened, but I want it to happen again
Every single time

Pick up a book