That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

What is this?

a man sipping

the GOAT croat

Croatian war criminal drinking poison after getting his sentence.

based

>swervin on them sips

S I P B O Y S

What a dram queen, he should have just bit one of those capsules and an hero LIVE(tm)

...Is it weird that a find that respectable?

I find*, sips getting to my brain.

He did an hero tho. He died at the hospital.

he is not a war criminal

You sure?

Ako on nije, nije ni Seselj.

Killing muslim """"people"""" should be rewarded, not punished.

jej.

>Owning the libs by drinking poison

The left continually blown out

He also killed christian “””people”””.

I take it you are an outsider to the region so fuck off back to your mud people infested country.

Very very edgy post

The only sip post that has made me chuckle

He was a croatian war hero who was judged by kikes in haag for defending croats in bosnia from jihad.

He rejected the courts ruling and drank hamlock like socrates.

Not him but you shouldn’t be calling other edgy stormfag

Interesting how a google image search states war crime rather then the name of the person or anything else.

Very interesting.

Hey that was mostly incoherent. Try again.

Can you not read? That was perfectly clear

No, it most certainly was not.

Nah, it's p cool looking desu.

if I kill myself I win

>criminal

Yeah okay, the balkans used to be christian and only through violent conflict were they turned muslim, then when the remaining christians try to do something about it, we the west decide to take the muslims side.

(((hmmmmmmmmmm)))

delete that anti-serbian shit image

S I P B O Y Z removing K E B A B

>Not him
I am not the poster you responded to
> you shouldn’t call others edgy stormfag
You’re statement of calling Muslims not people was edgy, thus you have no right to call others edgy. Stormfag is an insult for those who browse /pol/
Happy? I just spelled it out for you because you lack reading comprehension

>anti-serbian
they were the biggest commies you tool

also based kebab removers from the balkans

guys nobody gives a fuck about /pol/, go to gym

That was perfectly legible, you fucking retard

>/pol/ ruining a SIPs thread

When will these incels give up and fuck off forever, bros?

>tito imported hundreds of thousand of shqips to kosovo
>gave power to hungarian and slovakians in vojvodina
>spared the croats and bosniaks after WW2 (even after everything they did to serbia)
>surrendered serbia to communism
it is anti serbian as fuck
yugoslavia was anti serbian as fuck

Never
They think they’ll become some ubermensh when really they act like retards, forever hopeless in the fact that they try to self improve but they’ve been so mentally fucked in the head from all the /pol/ “red pills” that they will never truly become an ubermensh

Oh right because a bunch of closeted homosexual wannabe chads are truly the ubermensch...

Hedonism and vanity are anti masculine traits.

lets put /pol/ into an existential crisis before they derail yet another thread with pic rel

Hey bro I’m the one who asked for clarification. Not the guy you just responded to. “[Y]ou shouldn’t be calling other edgy stormfag” makes zero sense. At best, there’s a missing letter and a missing comma. It’s completely unclear whether you were calling me a stormfag, telling me not to call other other[s?] edgy stormfag[s?], telling me not to call other edgy stormfag, etc. I’m assuming you’re just bad at typing, bad at reading what you wrote, and bad at handling criticism. In any case, I’m not a stormfag and I stand by what I said about the very very edgy post. Be sure to proofread whatever you respond with here so you don’t look like an ass again. Also try your best to resist samefagging again.

>It is against your interest if your nation and people do well and you should NOT feel proud about your nation's, and therefore your forefathers, history and achievements.

Ye okay, a truly cosmopolitan and childlike quote.

Fuck I am lovin the bantz in this thread

>le citizen of the world meme
fucking globalists I swear

so be the best me and fuck the rest?
hell no, thats nigger mentality,

The Serbs killed Croats too

He's innocent.

If you’re a fucking English major why are you using the same adjective twice huh?
Before you start spouting off like the pseudointellectual you are and acting like a grammar Nazi, check if you’re posts are grammatically correct.

Your*
Fucking iPhone

triggered

He’s say their achievements are not your achievements
No you idiot, he’s say don’t ride the coattails of people from the past and live your own life

Do you label any sentiment you disagree with as "nigger mentality"

The post he responded to was the edgy one. Do you just type words?

Is this going to happen in europe again because their politicians forced refugees on their citizens in large numbers

>if you’re posts
You mean “whether.” Not “if,” which is conditional. And you already blamed the other mistake on your phone, so I’ll let it be. Also please tell me why I can’t use a redundant adjective or adverb as an intensifier. Can’t wait. Also stop samefagging.

t. grammar Nazi

The only people who benefit from this way of thinking are those that had fucking losers for ancestors.

They were both extremely edgy posts. Over 18 action itt.

yes, but exactly the opposite

hes not a criminal

I’m not even samfagging
Anyway intensifing a statement by repeating the same adjective is childish.
Use better adjectives if you’re going to have your head up your ass about grammar.

Everyone had shitty ancestors

Morons. Go back to whatever third world shithole you came from

doing a poo

me too

The /potard/diaspora is heavy in this one

Alri?

This thread is really a /pol/ outpost, mods could ban every single poster itt and the quality of discussion on Veeky Forums would only improve

whats wrong with being a stormfag plz srs

>criminal
You mean hero. He defended Christians being massacred by mudslime invaders.

>nine counts of grave breaches of the Geneva conventions (wilful killing; inhuman treatment (sexual assault); unlawful deportation of a civilian; unlawful transfer of a civilian; unlawful confinement of a civilian; inhuman treatment (conditions of confinement); inhuman treatment; extensive destruction of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly; appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly).
>nine counts of violations of the laws or customs of war (cruel treatment (conditions of confinement); cruel treatment; unlawful labour; wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages, or destruction not justified by military necessity; destruction or wilful damage done to institutions dedicated to religion or education; plunder of public or private property; unlawful attack on civilians; unlawful infliction of terror on civilians; cruel treatment), and
>eight counts of crimes against humanity (persecutions on political, racial and religious grounds; murder; rape; deportation; inhumane acts (forcible transfer); imprisonment; inhumane acts (conditions of confinement); inhumane acts).

>he is not a criminal