Going to prison

How do I prepare for prison? I'm going to prison for 3 years, I don't think it's going to be as brutal as american prisons but I still don't want to get bullied or raped. What exercises/types of exercise should I do so this doesn't happen? I'm a pretty big guy(190cm, 110kg) and I'm kinda strong(150kg bench, 210kg squat) but I'm not a thug, never even been in a fight.

>inb4 train glutes

Also, I heard about the lock in the sock, how effective is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/walton-prisoner-subjected-humiliating-attack-11825916
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/chilling-tactics-used-merseysides-drug-13971154
youtube.com/watch?v=lzSPJhLSd8E&index=14&list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What're you in for?

You'll be fine. Just don't piss anyone off. The food won't be that great.

Id recommend some decent boxing training. Good luck

Hot sex :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I mean, why is OP going to prison?

youll be fine mate, just keep to yurself, dont ber a dickhead, make sure you know how to fight just incase and most of all if you're in australia don ot accept any drugs or nicoteen patches from the gov in there to help you quit drugs because you will get robbed and bashed bad for em all ((mate)) of mine got his cell ran through by 3 big blokes, boiling water thrown in his face then bashed just for ((his)) nicoteen patches

Rape of a minor
Thanks, is this practical though? I've read that kickboxing or jui jitsu are more effective for self defense.

not me

Luckily I will be allowed to cook my food with the other inmates on fridays and saturdays. Maybe it will still be shit though.

>don't piss anyone off
Don't I need to challenge someone to a fight or so? I heard that if you don't do that people will see you as a bitch and bully you.

A burglar broke into my apartment and I hit him upside the head with a wrench and he ended up in a coma for 2 day. Probably wouldn't have got as much time but I snuck up behind him and hit the back of his head, so they didn't see it as self defense rather than assault(not sure the real name in english).

I've got 3 weeks until I'm in, could that be long enough even to learn a bit of martial arts?

that's cucked, lock your shit up in storage if you can, you in some cucked feminist swedehole country?

I see. Yeah, the other prisoners shouldn't target you for that. But your best best is to take some boxing and bjj classes to prepare if the worst happens. Don't be a dick but don't be a bitch either. Try and get early release for good behaviour.

"start a fight see me as a bitch" dont fall for the movie jail shit, dont be a dumb cunt stick to yourself and make mates, but of course if someone starts talking shit to you dont just let them get a one up one you, but dont try start shit to look tough, your best bet now for the fight is just go join a boxing gym and just do sparring, or if you have mates have bare knuckle spars in ya back yard, martial arts wont help much, jail is just a bunch of cunts like you but know how to fight, so just know to to throw a punch and also try block em ya know, also you wont go in clean youll still havew the urges and bad withdrawels but just say no to the shit , ill tell ya now withdrawels arnt as bad as getting fucked up for some stuff to help withdrawels

3 fuckin years for defending your property from someone who broke into your home. You have no idea if they’re violent or armed.

Fucking euro bullshit

youre from uk, right?

>sweden
Correct.

Atleast the prisons are nice.

What are you talking about? I don't do drugs.

Agree with you it's bullshit but there's nothing I can do about it.

Sweden

Är detta verkligen sant eller fabulerar du bara?

eh same goes for smoking, dont know what the law is over there but in aus cigarettes are banned from jails so we get nicoteen patches but people will rob and bash you for them, also just take my advice mate, been there done that

Det är sant. Ska sitta i anstalten västervik.

How long were you in? Did you have to fight people?

are the prisons there filled with muhameds or do they not even arrest them?

No idea. They usually get deported but I can imagine there are gangs in there with people who have citizenship. Not too worried about arabs though since they are pretty small, especially afghans. Unless they come in large groups.

kek, prison in Sweden is a literal vacation. Nobody going to try to rape you - they are just bored DYELs, playing playstation whole day long. Avoid Slavic immigrants and u
ll be fine.

t. actual Slav, who's been in an actual Slav prison

>Avoid Slavic immigrants
Are they tough?
Most slavs I have seen just come to sweden to do construction work nothing criminal except maybe buying cigarettes for kids or something.

READ STICKY YOU SOYBOY FAGGOT

not him, but the ones that end up in prison will fuck you up, they have been street fighting since early teens

Just transition desu, make it easy on yourself
start taking hrt and soy today. Workout glutes everyday

What country are you in?

If you put a snooker ball/lock in a sock and hit someone with it, you'll be in for longer than 3 years... And no it's not an effective self defence weapon. It's only useful for causing damage to a defenseless opponent.

Some things you CAN use if you truly need to are your tooth brush and your dinner tray (if it's stainless steel, some places probably have plastic ones)

Dinner tray: Just thrust it at whoever is attacking you.

Toothbrush: Sharpen the handle into a point. This is useful if you suspect an attack while in your bed during open cell

All cultures are different and etc, so I dunno. I can only give a british perspective but here are some general tips and advice:

-Don't smuggle electronics in your ass. The scanner you walk through will beep and then you'll have some guys finger in your ass before you're walked in.

-Don't pick a fight with someone to assert dominance. That doesn't work.

-Don't worry about being raped. That rarely happens. But if you do, try your best to shit yourself so that it doesn't happen again.

I was caught stealing product from my factory job. We sell adult novelties.

Plug drugs
Spice is golden(synthetic cannaboids)

Just make sure you don't get spooned when you let people know what your holding other wise they will hold you down and one person will stick a spoon up your ass while another squirts water in it trying to pray it out
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/walton-prisoner-subjected-humiliating-attack-11825916

I pulled my pecker out at the gym one too many times and said ''light weight babby!''

I robbed a convenience store but only made off with the gallon milk containers.

I beat up fags at the local park and ride but not without sucking a few cocks first.

I told my mommy her tendies were a shit she told me to go to hell I and I dick slapped her, this is my punishment.

it's the wild west in liverpool liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/chilling-tactics-used-merseysides-drug-13971154

also it depends who you are in prison and who you know? do you know anyone in there

5 x 5 soap pickups

can confirm.fighting is like a thing that's necesarry for a eastern eu. man.i'm not even that violent but i've been in more than 20 fights.just stick to yourself and you'l be fine.but if a guy harrases you dont hesitate to curb stomp him or you'l be considered a bitch.also dont borrow anything from anyone.

3 years for that oh my god
If it was the burglar doing that to you I bet he wouldn't even get that much

Jävlar...

Gud bevara dig, OPeh

Det er sånn i Sverige, og det veit eg sidan me nett overtok ein av lovene dykkar angående sjolforsvar. Me har no samme loven.

Du har ikkje lov å forsvare deg sjolv eller eigedomen din.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzSPJhLSd8E&index=14&list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx

If you only have 3 weeks BJJ no gi 3-6times a week is your best chance. You will learn a lot but you're a big guy so people wont mess with you probably

Sweden's prisons are fine. There is literally no such thing as getting bullied there. Unless you're in some complete islamic shithole then im not sure

How do Swedish prisons differ from Norwegian prisons? I know that the prisons in Norway (in Bergen at the very least) are basically big recreational centers where you're given your own room and a little TV and computer.