Anyone else watching Floribama Shore...

Anyone else watching Floribama Shore? They casted a home schooled Veeky Forums guy and literally every girl he comes in contact with throws themselves at him. By episode 2 his normie roommates have started to hate him for it already.

this is all the motivation you need

>home schooled
is this meme actually real in Murica? Sounds like a recipe for autism.

is it your first time watching T.V.?

What the fuck kind of name is that for a tv show

>Floribama
wtf am i reading

the only kids with a snowball's chance in hell of NOT being autists are homeschooled

Better than becoming a soyboy fag going through public education.

you got that backwards autist

It is and it is

what are you implying mr brainlet? this is the classic mtv reality drama formula ranndom hot people in a house + alcohol

its the new aged jersey shore, it will be popular for sure

Every homeschool kid I’ve ever met is a turbo autist. Someone I knew transferred to public school in 4th grade and still was incapable of normal interaction at the end of high school.

you're fucking retarded, and/or have not set foot in an american public school in the last 20 years. i suspect both.

sounds like you're a dork who gets bullied for being a faggot

how can I watch it?

Public education has gone in the shitter

cant post links but if you go to primewire and search Floribama Shore you will find links

Looks fucking terrible.

agreed. not enough POCs

nah dawg this shit is quality entertainment

dont worry the main focus is on chad and how others are reacting to his choices

Satan knows his shit

>these people are like 22-25
>some already look like they are past their expiry date
How does this happen?
Is it the alcohol/drugs?

The problem is a lack of peer socialization. This is remedied by have multiple kids the same age hang out.

That used to be a prohibitive downside, but now the downside of going to public school is so great that homeschool is the only option if you don't want a transgender other kin.

>roids are bad
boy, i'd give up 15 years of my life easily to have abs without flexing and big TONED arms

most actresses lie about their age.

shit they cast like 25yo as highschoolers in movies

also drugs, alcohol, cigarretes, shitty sleep and diet, trying to be pretty using lots of make up, dressing sluty and many other reasons

>hit puberty sooner
>sexuality sooner
>have multiple sexual partners sooner
>be worn out and emotional wreck sooner

Gees user, what could be causing them to look like they've aged prematurely?

Isn't this in PCB? I was born and raised in PC. It's pretty meh.
>tfw some girl was raped in broad daylight on the beach a few years back and there's a video of it
Shit was all over /b/ for a while too

It's the drugs, stress, and chemical pollution.

I know someone who was homeschooled, but he did band and other sports activities with other kids ensuring that he wouldnt be a total shut in. He's a great dude.

Christ.
Florida is a fucking shithole.
No wonder the negros and whites who have common sense are leaving that dump.

Right? Florida isn't Obama.

Stupid cable and internet people.

>2017
>Still watching MTV/VH1 reality drama shows (or TV at all for that matter)

Not to sound ppretentious but when I watch my sister in law watch shit like this it makes me wonder if she has an original thought at all

they're all ugly and most of them look a little overweight

Tanning and using steroids from a young age will absolutely do that to you.

>negroes
>common sense
m8

post pic hot stuff :^)

Super Shore is the best one bruh

>t. “””progressive””” tranny cuck

You really showed him

Girl standing up would get it hard

dude's pretty ripped. Looking like him would be life on easy mode

>the truth

Homeschoolfag here. My parents used a heavy catholic curriculum and I was able to participate in the local elementary school's daily "non-academic" activities (Art, PE, Music, etc) and I turned out just as well as any of you faggots.

I'm currently a sophomore in college doing CS.

I will 100% be homeschooling my kids so they don't turn into retarded gender-confused mongoloid wannabes. ((((They))) want your kids in public schools.

Check em if homeschooling is good

checked

A little over a decade ago, I was on a reality TV show, and my grandfather was on another reality TV show a few years before me.

The editing they do makes it seem like shit that didn't happen, did, and vice versa. I know some extras are paid to do or say things, so I wouldn't be surpried if it's more common now.

I figured all """reality""" shows are scripted. Is this not the case?

Damn

>I turned out just as well as any of you faggots
>implying each and every one of us who visits this site aren't emotionally disturbed

its scripted in the sense they know where they are going/doing but once you introduce alcohol into the mix petty drama ensues. that is what makes these mtv reality dramas good desu

Checked

What the fuck? Was she screaming for help or anything? And why was some one filming it?

looks like im homesckooling it

Trips confirm this place is a nest for autism

That's a good point. Add something to create a little uncertainty I suppose.

Every homeschooled kid I met has obvious social issues lol. They cannot function in groups and in public. One of the reasons I'm glad I went to my shit hole of a HS. 5000 kids from different walks of all life

>I turned out just as well as any of you faggots
>uses ((( )))) without a hint of irony

Yeah, you actually didn't turn out as well as me you fucking schizo.

>is this meme actually real in Murica? Sounds like a recipe for autism.
It's a double edged sword. On the one hand, you're essentially assuring that your child will be socially awkward, both now, and as an adult. On the other hand, if you somehow manage to keep your child away from the morons they're surrounded by, they have a chance at not being retarded like most of America. Pick your poison.

lol

i was home schooled untill i was 12, lived in a huge building, had friends, but in school shit is much better, i learned the rules of the streets while skipping class and being mugged, i learned the value of life when a kid killed himself on the school, i learned how to flirt when i had my first crush, i learned how to break stupid rules and obey the ones that actually are benefitial for myself and society, i learned about moderation while ilegally drinking and getting pissed drunk and punking all over myself, i learned so fucking much in the four years i spent on mid/highschool that when i got into college i didn't needed to do all that to act like a regular non autistic person, i can't even thank my parents for divorcing at that time

>being around mommy all day
>not becoming a soyboy

t. homeschooled cuck

>I turned out just as well as any of you faggots.
>Veeky Forums

You just have to be careful in the sense that you put your child in extra-curricular activities and not just in class. If you don't get them playing sport or some shit then they turn into autists, else they can easily become someone akin to John Stuart Mill

t.someone who hasn't seen the current state of public schools

This. Public schooling is catered to the absolute lowest common denominator. And sometimes that even gets fucked.

I was born in a rich community just outside of Detroit. The public schools in my community were top tier until the darkies across the highway saw they could fake their "uncle's" address and get enrolled.

The school had to then decrease its standards to appease these retards.

THIS

Regarding homeschooling

European public education is cuckholdery 101

American public education is close to the same, but not as bad.

The best option would be homeschooling, but enrolling the child in sporting organizations to ensure he develops social skills and a sense of competitive drive and character. His homeschooling should consist of sensible far right wing logic. And the most important part is to distill in him, hate for for fags, race traitors, left wingers and Jews. But at the same time letting him develop the art of concealed wisdom. As to not allow him to get fired at jobs for his redpilled upbringing

Because anonymous shitposting online is for the revolutionary thinker.

Arnold did it and he lasted for quite a while.

>The location of the show is set in the Florida Panhandle along the beach that stretches all the way to Alabama.
I swear, murrifats give the dumbest names to places.

They're all pieces of crap

Girls are also throwing themselves at this dyel. Why?
>FACE
Homeschool guy is jacked but he also has a good face, that’s why girls are all over him.
>Face
>height
>frame
In that order

I want to honeschool but I just need to know more about how it works. Like, what if I'm shitty at some of the subjects they need to be taught? Will I have to hire a private tutor? Isn't that expensive? idk

You type like there's something wrong with you

This

If by that you mean I don’t actually know their names because i watched 10 minutes of this, then yeah, I guess so.

nah in episode two the girl that went on a date with him called him a dud to all her whore friends. i bet he gets that a lot once they see how desperate he is. homeschool can do no wrong

Florida and Alabama border each other. There is a beach shared upon that border.

Floribama

Yeah he seems like an absolute douche, doesn’t change the fact that he’s attractive and can pick up girls for a hookup whenever.

Fucking kek watching episode 1 and Jeremiah is a total bro. I liked how intrigued he is by Kortni's personality

>I turned out just as well as any of you faggots.
>on Veeky Forums
>majoring in cs

back to the autism bin with you, pal!

Spotted the autist

>I turned alright
>in college doing CS
Choose one

You retards are aware that TV like this is 90% staged, right?
Right?

Yes? Your point is?

The advantage of homeschooling is that you move at your own pace. Spend as much time as you need on one subject, while excelling at others. My parents taught me since I was in high school and below, but it won't be as helpful after that since you can't (as far as I know) get a degree homeschooling. Tutor would probably help.

desu all the girls prefered Gus (the guy in the pic) but he is way too desperate and fucked up all his chances by looking for some longtime shit. he still pulls the better girls as seen as in EP2 in the club when he doesnt talk about kids.

at first the big dude got ridiculed way too much not only bc of home schooling but also bc of his physique... but his personality and his intentions just to have fun and to chill is what the girls dig.

so sry guys face > personality > physique

Yes, actually

Gus also has the physique that women prefer.

>Kortni

Are... Are you OK user?

Yeah, we arent' forced to drink in govt indoctrination. Its just their for the lazy and the poor.

Just finished watching both episodes. Recommend me similar shows, brahs

Homeschooling is good so long as the parents aren't shit and make sure the kid gets social interaction too. Public schools are a complete fucking joke in America.

geordie shore... same shit but in newcastle... already 15 seasons...what you seen at floribama is nothing against the shit the brits do... but early seasons def better than the later ones

Huh. Thought you retards would be for homeschooling since most schools today are cucked beyond belief. I've met people that were homeschoole that turned out smart as fuck. They seemed fine in the socialization department.

i think /pol/ has fucked with your head a bit kid

Does anyone else watch this like you are observing some alien species? I mean watching these Chads have women fight over them is so different from my life.

The smartest person I've ever met was home-schooled self taught everything, if I had to wager a guess IQ 160+