This may stray into Veeky Forums territory, but can we get some healthy meal options...

This may stray into Veeky Forums territory, but can we get some healthy meal options. I've just moved out of home and never did any cooking unless it was from a packet, so I need to learn to cook.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look up recipe online
>follow recipe
Wow so hard. Alternatively
>buy spices
>experiment with spices
>find flavours/combinations you like
Wow so hard

>Hurrdurr lifting weights isn't hard

It's a chance for everyone to share what they eat and cook!

Cooked this the other day

My man, I have just the thing for you.

1.) Go to grocery store
2.) Buy frozen chicken breast
3.) Preheat oven to 450
4.) Put chicken on a cookie sheet
5.) Put it in the oven for like 50mins

Now you have a shit load of cooked chicken breast you can do whatever you want with. You can put barbeque sauce on it, you can put honey mustard on it, salsa, cottage cheese, you dress your chicken however you want. You can even shred the chicken and use the shredded chicken meat to make stir fry or tacos.

To make stir fry, buy frozen mixed stir fry veggies and throw them in a hot pan with a little oil. Then, add some soy sauce and hot sauce and your chicken and put it on top of rice.

To make tacos, dump a shitload of lime, chili powder, and a little cumin on your chicken. Mix it up real good. It should be reddish. Then, I like to re-fry my chicken in the pan with a little oil. No tortilla. Just throw some shredded cheese and salsa on top.

>0 seasoning
>0 marinade
>baked chicken breasts
For what purpose?

>to make tacos, dump a shitload of lime, chili powder, and a little cumin on your chicken.
Forgot the garlic, white onion/shallots, oregano, cilantro (if it doesn't taste like soap for you), ceyanne, paprika, and sazón.

Try deadlifting 3 plates faggot

Woah slow down there big boy

Easy, delicious, healthy Veeky Forums meal:

2 eggs
1-2 cloves fresh garlic
4 leaves fresh basil
6 leaves fresh spinach
1.5 oz shredded parm (not the canned powder crap)
1/4-1/2 tablespoon butter

mince the garlic cloves
chop the basil and spinach together
put the butter in nonstick pan on medium heat, add the garlic
break eggs into bowl, mix in chopped greens
sautee garlic until it is releasing aroma and starting to turn transparent, reduce heat as needed to not burn the butter
add eggs/greens and scramble it all together, cook until eggs are firm but not styrofoam
put eggs into a bowl and add the shredded parmesan

Delicious, easy, full of protein and vitamins, very few carbs since they are so easy to get elsewhere. Great staple meal during both bulk and cut.

do i put 2 on one side and 1 on the other or what?

Nice, do you think it could come out well if you doubled everything but added 2 eggwhites extra instead of two eggs.

Im asking because i 50/50 my eggs and egg whites to keep volume without so much cholesterol.

>healthy meal
>eggs fried in butter and cheese

Learn some current nutritional research and calculate the macros of the meal, it is very healthy. That is a small amount of butter anyway.

I'm sure it would be fine but the cholesterol scare is pretty much debunked now.

>current nutritional research
As if you understand any nutrition research.

>the cholesterol scare is pretty much debunked now.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004

How did I do Veeky Forums?

The broccoli is nice. What are those stick things? French fries or something else?

How did you make those fries, they look incredible.

Aldi sweet potatoes fries with palenta and something else on. That's all that remained, my oven burnt half of them.

Looks tasty for sure, the burning helps all the better

Burning helps?