I'm fucking desperate Veeky Forums

I'm fucking desperate Veeky Forums

I have genital warts aka HPV. This thing is destroying my social life. I can't bring myself to do anything or meet new girls or nothing because of it.
My warts mainly appear under the rim of my penis and the base of the shaft and I've tried literally everything, but they always keep coming back, usually a couple weeks to a month later. Tried freezing them. Tried Veregen. Tried Condyline. Lately I'm burning them and taking pills to boost my immunity. Nothing. Keeps coming back.
It's seriously taking a toll on my mental health. I don't smoke, I rarely drink, I eat relatively healthy.

How the fuck do I get rid of them? Any other /HPV/ or /VD/ bros? Virgins stay out.

I just advise you to hang on for now and do what makes you happy. There are some pretty potentially antivirals being derived from various types of fungi and some are in the medical pipeline.

Sounds like you have a compromised immune system. Better get some blood tests.

As for meeting girls they have a vaccine that protects against HPV these days so just pick a girl who's had that.

Got any links?

There's blood tests for the immune system? Also, what can I even get if that's the case. I'm already takin Isoprinosil for it.

I just started getting symptoms in the last few months. Got knows when I was originally infected.

They're aren't that bad (mostly on sack), but I hope my partner has had immunisation.

Aggressive warts can be a sign your body is having trouble keeping the virus under control. Remember tree man? That was just HPV out of control because he had a weak immune system. A blood test can see if you're missing certain kinds of white cells etc. If they find anything wrong they can treat that. Meanwhile just stay as healthy as possible to give your body the best chance to suppress the virus.

It's easy to get paranoid. you might just have ingrown hairs or normal bumps and stuff.

Are there any foods and supplements that ACTUALLY WORK when it comes to boosting the immune system?

have you actually gone to the doctor yet?

In my experience:

wait it out. Get some OTC creams from Walgreen's or if you're really scared, see a doctor, but don't let it affect your social life. Just wait it out and it'll get better.

Yes. I've been going for the past year and a half to 2 different derms. Can't burn them yourself.

Have any of these derms had you take a blood test? If no, sue for malpractice. That should be their first request if you have aggressive warts from HPV.
Also your life isn't over lol, most people are vaccinated against that now.

> Not rebranding them as "pleasure warts"
> But telling women they will enhance their sexual experience.
Never gonna make it.

Dab a cotton ball with Apple Cider Vinegar and hold it against you warts for 20 min at a time. It will eat away the base of the wart. It will sting and you’ll have to give yourself time to heal but I swear it works. It saved me hundreds of dollars worth of visiting the doctor who doesn’t nothing but freeze the top off and doesn’t get to the root. It’s the most money sucking bullshit treatment. Google apple cider vinegar treatment for warts. Good luck OP hang in there it gets better. The virus goes dormant after a few years too.

AH HAHAHA you got the dickfunnies FOR LIFE
This is what you get for sleeping around, you are now a statistic, was it worth it?
Change your identity, move out of town, and find a celibate young woman to marry and raise your adopted children.
That is, if you have a good enough demeanor and work ethic to charm anything more respectable than a prostitute.

Fruits and vegetables.

There's no blood test for HPV, the fuck are you talking about?

>dickfunnies
Why did I laugh so hard at this nickname?

Dont put in the stick if you don't expect a magic trick ;)

Please do not laugh at my misfortune.

Dude seriously listen to the Apple cider vinegar guy. Look into that shit. It actually works. I had some pop up and just hold a cotton ball soaked in the stuff up to it a couple times a day for a week and they’ll turn really white, then black then fall off. Also drink the apple cider vinegar (dilute it) it’ll help too. Just don’t hold it for too long at a time, you will burn the fuck out of your skin and end up with bigger problems. Start with 10-15mins at a time 2x per day. Nothing else works nearly as well.

Fuck it, I'll fall for the meme. I ordered a bottle of apple cider vinegar.

Be grateful you dont have something worse OP

My Dad developed Pemphigous and had open oozing sore all over his face and body for 6 months.
Warning, googling that shit is disgusting

There's nothing worse when you're sexually active.