1550 kcal a day

1550 kcal a day
120g protein day
5'10
165 lbs
WHY am I not losing any FUCKING weight? I've been cutting for 3 fucking weeks now without fail and have yet to see any fucking visible progress. yes I am whining.

my question is, can I safely reduce calories even further to speed this SHIT up?

Do you even cardio

twice a week

>visible progress
You look in the mirror every day, visible progress is 0. Measure waist, thighs, neck, chest to find what you are actual losing

>165 lbs
>cutting
How about instead of going full ausschwitz mode you start lifting?

First, you're a DYEL. Second, don't go lower with calories in if you can go higher with calories out instead. What's your training like?

Because "calories in, calories out" is a meme.

This

Are you honestly still fat at 5'10" 165? I'm 5'11" and my goal is 170, started 330, currently 230. Now I'm scared my goal is too low, though I have been lifting 3x/week the past 6 months while cutting as well as running the past month 3x/week. Is 170 gonna be enough?

h-hold me, Veeky Forums, I'm scared.

fuck I meant scared my goal isn't low enough.

>tfw 5'11 and 280lbs

fat fuck

Yep. Im thinking of going on a diet of apples and water at this point.

>apples and water
So basically water. Apples are one of the least filling fruits right behind citruses

What would you recommend?

Veggies have higher fiber content and less acid, which makes it easier on your stomach and keeps you fuller. Leafy greens like kale and spinach make good salads, and a little bit of vinegrette on top makes a quick meal. Also oats or other complex carbs are good.

3 weeks is not long. Expect to go up to 7-8 weeks without seeing a change.
The momscience theory is that fat cells take on water when they empty of fat, hang onto it for a while and then empty the water out suddenly and for no good reason (the weightloss 'whoosh') - I don't know about that, but personally I find weight may not shift for many weeks when I cut, only to suddenly disappear over a day or two (often after a cheat meal). Persist.

I often have plateaus like this when cutting. I’ll lose my usual 2lbs a week for maybe 2-3 weeks, stall a week, and then 4-5 comes off the next.

Do you even low carb brah?

You probably aren't measuring your calories accurately enough. If you are cutting, always round up how many calories you are eating. That's a surefire way to lose fat.

This, didnt lose anything for ages, then suddenly my weight dropped so fast I got scared and started eating like a pig.

Try /fast/

>5'11
>170
>7% bf

I look beautiful honestly

here femboi

water retention. drink a gallon a day to downregulate aldosterone.
too many kcals. intermittent fast by just skipping breakfast and keeping the other meals the same.

so true. I eat literaly 300 calories a day and I'm gaining weight! And then I see skinny chicks eating like fucking pigs and I wanna kill them. I'm 5'6 248lbs btw

Would this work for me? I look like Danny McBride and am hairy as fuck.

cut til aesthetic

bulk til aesthetic