User wants to be a lab rat

Okay Veeky Forumsizens. I am poor as fuck, so if we can crowdfunding this i would be happy. Lets call this the journey of the onion boy. I will do 2 bloodtests, one before 3 weeks onion juice consumption and one after the experiment. I will eat 100g onion raw/ day and i will post pictures or videos daily. Also i will post lifts and my food intake daily. My paypal is [email protected], if you are interested in the experiment send a 1-5$ to support the bloodtests and onions. The total costs are around 200-250$. We need proof for this onion meme! I still will do the bloodtests neverthless how much many i can hoard up.

Alright guys fund me and I'll do my first test cycle then we'll compare

>100g/day
Not gonna make it

thanks man

bump for science

did you start a crowdfunding page?

nope, i am collecting on paypal, already have 5 $

So onionfags are lowtest and poor as fuck. Lmaoing at your life.

I'm poor as shit but have a bump at least. Lets help him out bois!

just poor, lowtest is questionable.

Fuck off. Do the test FIRST then I'll pay you fucker.

Any one who gives someone who can't save $200 money and expects it not to be blown on onions and weed is retarded

get blood tests done for free by saying "I THINK I MIGHT HAVE AIDS" and they give u free blood test boom easy man

Fuck off nigger how tf would he do the test if hes a broke-ass hoe? Support or kys homo

rat on the right is curvy and has a phat ass

>implying i don't live in a third world country where i earn 300$/month

also fuck junkies, i so fucking hate them

post pic with timestamp
i will donate some after this
and keep us up to date

Vendégem vagy a 2 kiló hagymára tesó

i showed you my onions

Bump

Bump for science!
How much you got?

only 5 bucks

shameless selfbump.

Bumpin for you

Would gladly donate if we had some sort of way to keep us updated/verify it's you. Maybe start by tripfagging

Like said, tripfag and stand out dor some days, otherwise people will forget and so will you

I made a timestamp in the earlier posts, but thanks for the advice. I will keep posting here.

>n=1
>No controls
>Proving anything
Fuck off

the only difference in my lifestyle will be the onion juce. yeah, it can prove something.

OP you need to start with one onion per day and increase to two onions the second week and then the third week three onions and at that point you will stay with three a day

Jó az ötlet hagymateso de faszom, remélem nem daralod le és iszol meg, ha mégis kérlek csinálj videót róla és közbe szidd Orbánt. Köszi.

küldjél pénzt testvérem.
good idea, but i still need the money to the bloodtest.

Bocs de gyuritol meg nem kaptam semmit pedig shillelek rendesen

Okay, so tomorrow i will drink 100g onion juice,10 g garlic with 200 ml water.

You are going to need a professional to witness you taking everything or video tape it. The only problem with this study is the n=1. We could theoretical get a paper published on our results but we would need an n=100 or so

calm down OP, bump for interest tho

I agree with you , we need more participant.

that wasn't me, i never swear

are you pajeet? are Indians really that poor and low test they have to get others to buy their onion cycles for them?

will not donate but am interested in seeing these results user.

!RemindMe 3 weeks

Onions are cheap, the bloodtests cost like my half month salary.

We should write up a protocol and then distribute it via an image in /OG/ onion general

Where over the course of time any anons who want to trial this routine can and we can send all data to a common google drive/ email where after we get enough data we can write an abstract and submit to nature. If we need any additional money we can solicit onion farms eg "give us money we publish this study that finds onions are super foods"

Cant support you but would.
Make sure you dont change anything else on your diet or your workout regimen or anything else so that we know for sure its the onions

This is actually pretty interesting, somebody needs to step up and put this meme to the test once and for all.

Found a cheaper lab, the total costs will be 100$. Mirin.

No, it can't. You obviously have not the slightest clue how scientific research works.

t. professional scientist.

Even then there it's self.report based and any journal that wants to be taken seriously should desk-reject the submission.

randomised controlled trial would be goat, but this is a blue board bruh.

t. my publication will be out in january, i have a clue

So what's the point then? You know that whatever you do is not going to produce any reliale results.

Still sounds fun and this is the best meme ever.

Neck training is the best meme.

why didn't you at least get your testosterone before doing the test and post your results? you can afford to do that and would give people greater courage to give money

Which is where you either need to drink it every day in front of a doctor or again video everything and get a shitty publication. Which I mean could you imagine the headlines "Veeky Forums writes and publishes a scientific paper"

Someone would have their name on it so technically the author wouldn't be Veeky Forums writing it. And if it is a real study, it's just one of many and it's probably rather boring. Exercise and nutritional science are really boring from a scientific point of view which explains the horrible quality of research that is being published. Smart people don't go into these fields. Do you know any really smart people that study sport something or nutrition something? No? Thought so.

that is what i will do

DID YOU JUST UNIRONICALLY TRY TO REDDIT BOT ON Veeky Forums

Bump for science!

I have never eaten loads of raw onions in my life, I'm curious about the body odor. Can anyone tell me if it will stink you up big time.

>10g garlic
Enjoy testicle toxicity

>I have never eaten loads
Cum now, Cheekie.
We both know that isn't true.

Yes I do i work in research not nutrition but I know people who do can't say they are really smart tho