Fuuuuuaaak brah!

Im not even a photoshop expert but look how many layers they did on her face

It's into uncanny valley wtf

Looks like a sex robot

cant photoshop vids tho
instagram.com/p/BauGAVcAeV2/?taken-by=belafernandez

Brazilian (black) genetics for you

made for bbc

Dude, I have some bad news for you. You can use filters in videos. Do you think you can only put some dog ears on your head with video? You can't trust these Instragram attention whores.

>can't photoshop vids

but.. that's not true

Videoshop

made for bbc

BREH
R
E
H

what gave it away? the mudshark brand clothes?

>mudshark
Saying that she's a mudshark would imply that she's white.

only thing made for bbc is you lil gayboy

I would penetrate every orifice with my 8.25 inch cock. I would destroy her cervix and slap her if she complained And then I would make her workout and I would drink her pussy sweat

Why is she wearing kids panties? And why does she wedge them a mile up her asscrack? Looks trashy as fuck. Everyone can tell you're trying to make your baby butt look more round and full.

Yeah Italian/Mexican girls love black cock.

Are u gay

whores

Is this real life?

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that latina girl was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

Can someone give me a real answer? Do girls underwear and leggings like in the OPs image go high so they dont cause a muffin top?

If total recall was real you could design my vacation

>she's with a manlet

>mfw when I read this whole thing

which I imagine is why she hides her face in videos.

Chad keeps getting away with it.

What did I just read

unless she's like 5'8, that's a manlet.

some virgin freak's weird fetish.

>Her period has the consistency of stew.
You had me up to this point

Yeah it was smooth sailing until that I almost fucking threw up.

nice hoe you got there breh

Brapshark is what peak performance looks like for Thots. Am I wrong?

>the Virgin floating hand
Chad would be grabbing her hip and thrusting her asscheeks towards his dick.

What movie is this from lol

This is literally the best post I have ever experienced on Veeky Forums in over 12 years. Truly captivating.

He's not even a big guy.

has a bf
>dropped

Theres this girl in class that looks exactly like this.I have caught her mirin multiple times in class and in other situations, I can tell I have a pretty good shot.
I wanna fuck her more than anything in the world but I got a gf. What do?

Put an average guy beside him, then he's a huge guy.

Well you've been here a lot longer than me. Kinda surprised you've never seen giantess unbirth fetish shit before being on Veeky Forums that long

Stay faithful to your girlfriend because you're not a terrible person.

Maybe she's really tall?

Stay faithful to your girlfriend unless you're a horrible degenerate fuck

NO NO NO! A Braphog is a thicc as fuck pawg who wears yoga pants and exclusively uses the smith machine, does hip thrusts, and donkey kicks. Her gym life is her ass. Her ass is her life. She eats big and braps big.

What you are referring to is a SLAM PIG. Slam pigs are generalized roasties who usually are 5/10. They're underwhelming but an easy lay because they have no self worth. We're talking basic bitch tier. You can slap her around and make her embarrass herself and then leave without knowing her name. She's your slam piggy, and she's grateful to be getting any dick at all. Usually she sucks dick like she's swallowing a milkshake and rides you like a bucking bull until she's quickly out of breath.

Which do you brehs prefer? I'd have to go with braphogs personally. They're more high maintenance and watching that thicc ass meat brap away is really what peak performance looks like.

Wow, how shocked Veeky Forums must be realizing a short guy has a hot girlfriend.

Youre right. But man this girl is it dude. Maybe suggest a threesome? Is it position? Im a 19yo college student and girls are rather conservative in my country

>girls are rather conservative in my country
i'm sure girls in your country are just as slutty as anywhere else. the only difference is the facade they're forced to put on due to threat of punishment from conservative men.

If this chick is that much hotter, no way is your gf going to feel okay having a threesome. She'll feel insecure, inadequate, and undesired having a more attractive woman fuck you.
Just imagine if literal Chad Thundercock was brought home for a threesome and your gf ignores you because he is that much better than you.

She's 5'11 lmao, get back to the pit

the trick in an FFM threesome is to get them to cooperate. they share your cock on their own terms, rather than you choosing one of them over the other and causing insecurity. granted I'd never introduce new people in a committed relationship either way, and considering this kid is 19 I don't think he should get too attached to his gf either way, but this has worked out very well with my fwbs in the past.

generic Instagram whore #143

Bela looks like a worse version of Angie

Always cummy in your gf. no matter how good that strange is. You must cum in mummy or else she felt like she lost.
You'd sandpaper your balls on a belt sander just to catch a whiff of her BRAPS

Woah mama 5'11 with an ass like that?
I have never seen someone so tall keep such a feminine figure.

>MUH DICK MUH MASTUBATION MATERIAL

you are beta as fuck. My ass is bigger than hers after 6 months of hip thrusts and bulg squats.

If she's 5'11" than I'm fucking 6'2"
>I'm 5'9"

someone find a way to send this to her

>Always cummy in your gf. no matter how good that strange is. You must cum in mummy or else she felt like she lost.

one of my fwbs really loved forcing our third to take my load on her face. she used to domme the shit out of that girl every time she came over to play. all depends on the girls.

hmm yeah I'm kinda doubting it too, that ass + spic genetics should mean she's at least average in height

where did you learn that?

good girl

>guaranteed(you)s.exe

fellas......

Not sure what that dude is on about. She's 5'6

youtu.be/vRlu7HCDOVM?t=129

Not really. Its weird. Theyre WAY more self entitled than american girls but they mostly know their place and are not very promiscuous, the immense majority of girls only fuck their boyfriends and tend to stick with them for a very low time, cheating is also somewhat rare and its always some roastie that cheats. Women here understand that they need men to have a decent life and what that implies.

>inb4 gross larping dykes making up green text stories in a desperate attempt to get some pussy

How do you get the threesome to happen? How do I even suggest it?

youtu.be/vRlu7HCDOVM?t=93

>latina
nah bro, she's like >95% white

I want her to sit on my greasy undeserving faaaace

If you're from Israel, SE Asia or literally anywhere in Europe, your girls are just as slutty as everywhere else, I guarantee it.

If you're from India or the Middle East or some shit, I dunno, I've never been there. I imagine for the right guy they drop hijab just as quick when Muhammad is away at work, even under threat of honor killing.

Good point. I wouldnt ever do a MMF threesome with my gf, maybe with like my best friend with some unknown roastie while shitfaced. Definetly wont let another dude fuck my gf. She wouldnt want that either so its no point imagining that.

slutty, emotionally damaged bi girls with a history of abuse practically beg for them and will often find girls to bring home on their own. like I said, not something I'd consider with a girl capable of a stable relationship otherwise.

Lateinamerika, no, not Mexico.

>Fernandez
>Born in Brazil
white supremacists are literally retarded.

>She wouldnt want that either so its no point imagining that.
Oh to be so lost in a sea of ignorance.

Yeah but how do I go about doing a threesome in my situation of my gf not being some bi slut or some weird shit?

Well shit, son, I've heard nothing but slutty stories coming out of pretty much all of those "passionate" south and central american countries, so I dunno what you're on about.

You have lived out my fetish

Please tell me more, in as much detail as you can remember

i recommend you ask her.

no risk no reward, brosef.

Never suggest a threesome to your gf. Girls are finicky about that shit. Only go with it if she suggests it

If you wanna be the girlfriend in the relationship, I guess.

The thing is, youll hear all that shit from fucker that go to clubs and shit and basically mingle with the common rabble.
In my social context of the literal elite of my nation (sounds impressive but being part of the high class in my country basically means your parents have a college degree and make about 70k a year, just that puts yo so far apart from the rest of society that to the commoner in my country im basically a Foreigner) women are pretty conservative as I have described, most girls go to all girls schools all the way until college so they tend to be not very open to men and to have very high standards for what they seek in men and for their self worth, to get laid here with a half decent girl you need to date for at the very least a month. This is also true because of my age group, as im still very young most girls are rather afraid of sex and value their virginity a lot.

>implying brazil wasn't colonized by whites
>implying she looks closer to a native brazilian instead of a white girl
Just face it bro, all the hot "latinas" are just mixed with much European DNA

See:

>yanking underwear higher to make ass look bigger
>arched back
>on toes to give more shape to ass

men's asses are objectively better, nohomo

I feel you bro. In fact, I bought a couple of dildos and I'm dying to fuck myself.

No homo.

BREH
R
E
H

Fags please

Include me in the screen caps, gents.