How to approach fitness waifu?

>be me 3 months ago, complete skelly mode
>go to gym for the first time
>see pretty girl in gym
>she's decently clothed, doesn't at all resemble a thot
>look at her from time to time, because she's pretty and for when I need motivation with my last sets.
>she's always on her phone, so doesn't recognize my existence.
>by divine intervention, we go to the gym at approximately the same time every week (we both go at hours when the gym is relatively empty, it's quite the coincidence), so I see her twice a week.
>start refering to her as my '3D waifu' to my flatmate for shits and giggles.

Fast forward a bit.

>be me 3 weeks ago, no longer absolute skelly mode, but still completye DYEL
>3D waifu and me are both working out
>look at her because she's pretty
>for some reason she suddenly looks back
>immediately avert my eyes and start blushing because I'm autistic like that
>a couple of minutes later look at her again
>she looks back and this time I don't look away
>lock eyes for 5 seconds while both keeping a straight face (it was wierd as fuck, I don't know what to make of that at all)

The week after that she didn't show up at the usual time, so I figured she thought I was a creep and avoided me.

The week after that I had something to do on my usual work-out timing, so I didn't see her.

Then this week I saw her again and we were both going again on our usual work-out timing, not all hope is lost.

Now, I really want her to have my babies. Anybody got any tips on how to proceed? I guess best advice or trips can decide what I do.

thanks for reading my blog.

A. Hit 1/2/3/4
B. Give her advice, maybe work in
C. Between rest strick up conversation
D. Invite out to get a post workout meal

Pic reminds me of a /k/ommando whos blind gf bought him ammo during the 22 shortage and the sales clerks reaction lol

>ay yo you need advice?
>here's some anyway

What the fuck does the title say? Exactly

>B. Give her advice, maybe work in
>C. Between rest strick up conversation

Important thing I forgot to mention: she working out on a treadmill type thing, so especially C is hardly possible, after her treadmill work-out she goes to train her glutes, so I might look some shit up about how to get a a nice booty and give her some (unwanted? ) advice about that.

I feel like giving advice only works if you're working in. It's more natural that way. But if it's booty work that might be fucking gay. Chances are she should be the one giving you booty advice

>I feel like giving advice only works if you're working in. It's more natural that way.

Makes sense, but she works on her glutes and thighs on a machine like pic related. What kind of advice could you even give then? It's not like you can really fuck up your form there.

> hey don’t do that, try squatting
Idk that’s off the top of my head

Telling someone they're wrong is usually a good way to start a relationship

Ask to work in and tell her that machine is how you maximize gay sex

Okay then ask HER for advice

Might try this one, when I'm confident enough in my own squatting form.
Thanks user

>Hey, I see you're doing this thing, it's pretty good, but I know this one thing that's even better.

>I'm smarter than you
At least talk to her a few times before you try to impress her with your 1pl8 squat

im legitimately creeped out just reading this post

>I really want her to have my babies

dude start staring with mirrors or you're gonna get in trouble

>At least talk to her a few times before you try to impress her with your 1pl8 squat
Ye, thanks, the whole point of the thread was to understand how I'll get contact/a conversation with her in the first place.

I get your concern, but how the fuck else am I going to start a conversation with her in a natural way?

>im legitimately creeped out just reading this post

fuck me, maybe I should just start by getting regular social contact.

good bet bud, you might be less autistic than i thought

see the only real advice here is to stop thinking so much. you know what you want, right? you know how a person attains this thing, right? not doing the thing has the same, or a worse, outcome than doing it and failing, right? it's not the only chance in the world to do the thing, right?

just slow down

>can't figure out how to talk to someone
Yeah man probably get those social skills up before you get gym banned for creeping out a cardio bunny

>'you might not be as stupid as I first thought'
>starts confusing the shit out of me

T-Thanks?

Yes, you creeped her out. Don't just stare down random girls in the gym.

dont bother, she's probably into black guys. What fit woman doesn't love the bbc?

He's absolutely right, but he didn't present it in a way that's useful. I'll translate

Yes, go practice talking to people socially.

Do blind people feel love?

I figured that was what he meant, but I wasn't certain.

I guess I'll go for that then. Always wanted to learn a martial art, now I have even more motivation to do so.

tyvm to all anons in this thread.

well they sure as hell cant see it

love at first sight :DDDD

I mean looks don’t really matter to them so yeah probably. Some might say it’s the purest love

Fucking Veeky Forums gave me a fetish for go with a disability.

Being a vanilla fag is suffering.

stop wearing headphones. casually say good morning one day. or do one of those smiles with the cheeks. as i kind of acknowledgement that you know she exists and vice versa.

Creepy faggot

seems like you have some sort of domination fetish, going for girls that will be wildly dependant on you.

I really love/hate the ideal gf meme thing

thanks man, really appreciate your input.

That's codependency, not dominance, retard.

Half of this is true for me.

The pic or the post?

>go to wealthy, white college in the south
>every girl is tall, blonde, and really attractive
>start going to gym to be able to compete
>finally somehow manage to get a girlfriend
>she's tall, blonde, really attractive
>break up with said girlfriend a year later
>every girl on campus looks like my ex-girlfriend
>every girl in the gym looks like my ex-girlfriend
>everywhere I go, I keep thinking I'm seeing my ex-girlfriend

Veeky Forums I fucked up

Pic sorry.

I've heard lobotomies are a very effective way to forget your tall, blonde, really attractive ex.

london

london? Sorry I rarely keep up with memes

Wut I meant the GF is half like that, not that I am the GF

>hey, are you working out?

Smile next time you make eye contact. If she smiles back, that's green light to approach. Just say something like "are you stalking me", ie keep it simple af and see what the vibe is. I believe in you

Is this a meme? I don't yet know this meme.

how can you not understand?

>i want to go out with this girl
>i know how people get dates
>i know the words people use to ask for dates
>i for whatever reason cant walk up to a person, and say these words
>not walking up, not saying these words, has the same result as doing it and being rejected, potentially worse since you think less of yourself for not doing it
>this isn't the only girl in the world you find attractive

point is, just do things that you know will lead you to what you want. else you'll be sitting around crying about how you didn't even try

>'are you stalking me'
>I'm almost stalking her

I can't lie like that. Another user suggested the cheek smile thing approach, so might try that, since it's easier and more fruitful than working on my social skills for a year only to never see her again. Idk yet what my conversational opener will be, but I'll figure something out.

FUCK

She is actually the reason I started getting into lifting, she gives me shit for missing the gym.

>else you'll be sitting around crying about how you didn't even try
this
isnt
spam
you
fucking
nigger
autobot

The worst thing you can do in this situation is fantasize. The more dreams you build up in your head and the more energy and emotions you charge them with the more painful it becomes when/if they don't match up, and the more you will resent reality.

Don't project your ideas of a future together on her, be receptive to the possibilities instead. For all you know she has her own struggles and things to deal with, and you're just that guy that stares at her in the gym; she's a woman, she's always aware of it and on the look out.

Don't lock yourself into your fantasies, they are possibilities, one of millions, treat them that way.

daily reminder that 100 OHP is laughable at best

>right

you sound like you would be a great friend.
thanks for your words, I already resent reality, but I'm trying yoga and meditation to mitigate it.
I didnt think drinking would give me this much of a breakdown, lol.

1pl8 is 60kg, retard.

Not worth it. Not even a little. You end up being her translator for life in every situation even when you really just want to have a fucking conversation with people. You can never go out with a group. FUCK THAT.

The head was really amazing though, only bitch that actually enjoyed swallowing my cum.

t. Dated a deaf chick for like 2 years.

got a screencap of it?

>being this autistic

tell me something I don't yet know

You don't resent reality, you resent you're place in it because it feels like your not being who you are supposed to be. Be aware of the reasoning behind the emotions, it's what drives and presences them in your mind. Talk with yourself, and remember that what you are now is nothing, it's who you can become that is interesting. What will guide that development is the reasoning that drives you forward. Don't assume to understand the path until you walk it, trying to see ahead is good, assuming that vision is accurate is stupid. Your mind can conjure whatever it wishes, but it is life that will test it and show you truth, be open to learning from it, and know you are not alone. We all struggle with ourselves, the question is if that struggle leads you to the place you want to be, and only you can give that answer to yourself. Be wary of being fooled by the mirror in your mind, I've fallen in that trap myself sometimes.

Play the conversation out in your head, my famalamadingdong

>Hey, Are you working out?
>Uh...... yes?
>Oh, me too. Heh.

And then you walk away like the social autist you are.

If this is a meme, it's part of the autism meme, and you just showed exactly where you are on the spectrum.

fuck man, you really got a way with words. Print screening this shit.

Just try and be honest with yourself, because no one will or can save you from yourself. Being able to make decisions require clarity and you can't do that if you lie to yourself. Your ego will try and protect you at all costs, but it can't see beyond what is has on the table, reasoning out and finding new ways is your job- but it's painful and risky. Just remember, what you hear in your mind is A truth, not THE truth. Your place in the world and what you can do in it is reliant on how much of it you are willing to see in yourself. But first you must listen, then you live and learn and all that.

Only problem is we forget to listen to our dreams and fantasies as we get older. "I'm still working but the light inside is broken." Just as long as you remember that it is suggestions, one possible road among millions, which one of those you want to head down is only restricted by your own willingness to pursue it.

Listen, Talk, Act- rinse and repeat. And by the end of it you'll just have to see what kind of soul you've fostered within yourself, and man you became; you can only ever fail yourself and the seed that lies within. Good luck.

Where did you learn to think like this? Was it inate within you? Did you get some teachings? I really need this, fuck, I've been struggling to be 'perfect' all my life, while all I need is peace within. Please.

lol, I'm a student of an occult order and mystery school, but what I just said isn't exactly advanced or something you won't find in any philosophy or psychology book. If you truly are looking for answers, go look for them. You live in the self-dubbed information age. But for merely some personality issues I recommend psychology, it's what it's for even if it is lacking. The entire area of positive psychology is devoted to your kinds of issues.

Some spiritual workings help too, balance mind-body-spirit in harmony under purpose and you'll be fine.

If all you wish is some inner peace then the eastern dao/buddhi/tantra kinda specializes in harmony. Being Veeky Forums, daoism has a lot of health related stuff as well that can be useful. Some Greek philosophy might be worth looking into too. Become /fitlit/.

If you want something practical: take off your shoes and walk barefoot in grass then sit down against a tree and stay there for at least an hour or so and just let your mind wander. Put too many knots in your mind and the strain will start to drive you insane, so let them go every once in a while- if they're important they'll come back. This little exercise won't solve your problems, just help you return to default and find your equilibrium.Listening to harmonic music and flowing water helps too. Just remember it won't solve anything, just help clear yourself to confront your problems properly.

Health is reliant on harmony between the different pressures that tear you in different directions, and harmony is reliant on rhythm. Nature is always in rhythm, so get out in nature and take a cue from it. Then you'll have the stable point from where you can dig into what's upsetting your own inner harmony.

Don't become one of those overly lethargic hippies, nobody likes the ones who are too harmonic and woolly in the head. It's healing, don't get dependent and stuck in it afraid of the road ahead.

thanks a ton dude, I've commenced to get on the good path when I started looking at JBP videos, but it wasn't quite enough to convince me of the absolute worth of being 'my best self'. I reallly hope to find myself, the good and the bad, I don't yet know a lot about myself, except that i'm mathematically pretty smart, and socially pretty dumb, lol. I've drank a bottle of wine, so this might not mean much, but your words sound very wise. I've started reading the enchiridion of Epictetus a little while ago. Maybe you have some books or suggestions that may help in my journey. thanks already, keep on rocking, we're all going to make it.

I'm so autistic I read this Right to Left and wondered why it didn't make sense.

>I love hearing you talk
>Can I hold on to your arm while we walk
ENOUGH