This is Mr. Olympia, the peak of human physique

This is Mr. Olympia, the peak of human physique.

in back double biceps the stomach is pushed out forward to stretch the skin and improve the definition in lower back

Ok.

the fk is this shit...

those are literally pics of ppl knocking on death's door.

this, on the other hand, is truly the peak of human physique.

Remember this is how he started out. A 5'8 midget with narrow shoulders. We can all get as big as him with dedication and hard work.

He's got quite the lennygut going. He should probably ease himself off the stuff now since he won

This is what mr olympia is today. Pregnant manlets that look like pumped up mutants.

>narrow shoulders
nah
>5'8
well hes 5'9 now so no, most of us cant get as big as him since we are taller and none of us are on the same amount of roids.

>since he won
He's won 7 times in a row, partially because his company is a sponsor and mostly because he's the king of posing.

He looks like shit in between poses, but he dominates everybody when the judges actually judge.

I prefer this dude

It's not about which color of Cock Meat you prefer user

Did Zyzz have what it takes to be Mr. Olympia?

he didn't even have what it takes to be 23

disgusting even ronnie was never that bad

>these glutes will never be matched
what's the point of still following pro bodybuilding?

too soon user

too soon

i miss nasser bro

These guys are disgusting. They probably get winded walking up stairs just like fat people. They have a fatso belly too. what's the difference between Boogie and Phil?

You're mean

hahaha

>what's the difference between Boogie and Phil?
Boogie deadlifts 450lbs everytime he stands up

Why are they pregnant?

Human Growth Hormone gives you big muscles so they take it to get huge. It also makes the rest of you bigger including your intestines. Their insides had nowhere else to go and so pushed out their stomach area to make them look pregnant.

>so pushed out their stomach area to make them look pregnant

muh asthetics

I don't think anyone but the delusional think golem physique looks aesthetic.

that s why he doesn t get much love, people know he d get laughed off the stage all day vs prime ronnie or jay cutty. his genetics are trash for someone who has won so much

jays the man

He's a real big guy.

nice dude too

His stomach is just such a massive weakness.

UUUU

Not the user you're quoting—who is trolling with that post, btw—but Phil does in fact have very narrow clavicles. His frame is small compared to most Mr. Olympias of the past.

>most of us cant get as big as him since we are taller and none of us are on the same amount of roids.
None of us would be as big as Phil, even with the same amount of steroids or more. Phil Heath is a genetic freak. People seem to misunderstand the term; they think a genetic freak is just someone naturally muscular and lean, which Phil is, but that's not all. In order to compete at the highest level of bodybuilding, you also have to have a freaky response to steroids that the average guy just doesn't have. It's almost like the top pros like Phil have extra androgen receptors or something.

>The peak of soyboy physique

S
A
V
A
G
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>He's a real big guy.
Maybe for you.

delet

*was

>triathlete
>soyboy

pick one.

I actually laughed

>what's the point of still following pro bodybuilding?
there has never been a point to following pro bodybuilding, especially since its just about size.

>tfw no bros to hit the gym and get big with

Completely disgusting manlet roided freaks that look preggo with an alien baby

So this.... is the power of Mr. Olympia (TM)...............

i'm p sure he was retired when this pic was taken lol

these freaks look fucking disgusting, and on deaths door

what the fuck? what happened to bodybuilding being about aesthetics? It's literally just which nigger can roid out his gut the big pregoo belly biggest.

*spits on mr olympia*

best physique ever

>dedication and hard work.

Gave me a proper giggle and I normally hate edgy shit

jesus christ

i used to be a phil heath fan because he seemed to be one of the few who could keep his stomach in check but this is worse palumbo tier

i just wanna be a dad who gets to see a super saiyan a super saiyan

hahaha bane goals

Is there any pics of guys like this when off cycle? Ill bet that hgh gut never goes away. I think these roided up physiques get lots of chicks.. till you stop using the roids then the chix leave you for being fake. If you stay on the shit you die at age 40 to 60 like rich piana. So why do people keep doing this shit? Shoot for roid free build like van damme or dolph lundgren

Niggas stomach looks like Leonardo from TMNT's shell

I've got crohns and this sounds genuinely appealing seeing as the disease is treated by removing intestine as it gets damaged.

in this pic he had never done weightlifting in his life.

most top bodybuilders are manlets because the muscles look bigger on a smaller frame

DELET
THIS

Post 2000´s bodybuilding is a fucking joke