Calls other people soyboy

>calls other people soyboy
>consumes processed "food"
>doesn't realise that all processed """foods""" contain soy in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

95% of processed foods also contain processed sugar to make it taste better which raises your insulin, stores fat and lowers testosterone. You will literally never make it if you eat anything but chicken, vegetables and nuts.

>tfw not american
Feels good to not have fucked up corrupt, bribed and shitty everything related to anything that can possibly be made money off of

>>tfw not american

Can never experience actual freedom.

>ywn experience actual freedom
feels fucking terrible man

too bad I subsist on a diet of pistachios, blueberries and smoked seafish, soyboy

Sugar and soy is still in almost all processed foods outside of America too though.

Fuck off cunt, my meals today are as follows
>steel-coat oats, whole milk (pasturized, coffee, whey powder
>home-made chicken/veggie soup w/ broth made from bones, egg and rye sandwich with cheddar/mayo
>kirkland brownie proton bar
Less than a third of the bio-mass consumed was "processed." None of said food stuffs have "soy" in the label, except the whey.
I do agree that soy is hard to avoid these days. It's found in so many processed foods, whether as soy lecithin, protein, or oil.
As a responsible and educated consumer, we all need to avoid processed foods where possible.

>dairy
>carbs
ain't gonna make it

Carbs are not bad for you, Fatkins. Dairy is only bad for you if you are a gassy non-white.

>not carbs
>not dairy
Damn I must have missed the last 70,000 years of humanity. What do you think constitutes a proper diet for young healthy causcasian men?

>What do you think constitutes a proper diet for young healthy causcasian men?
Meat, nuts and vegetables.

Fair enough, breh. Good luck on your Veeky Forums quest.

>2018-1
>Vegetables only carb source

You know how I know your activity level is shit?

Low carb paleo is a stupid meme. Paleolithic people ate plenty of carbs via roots and tubers, and sometimes fruit depending on climate/season.

>humans need carbs in their diet
Wrong.

Most processed food are also packed in cheap plastic
soy, plastic, all inexpensive garbage ready to fuck you up
Besides, processed meat is into cheap burgers and frozen lasagnas, pizza etc
they are all soy filled already, same for sweets, packed with vegetal fat and never ending sugar
Other than raw meat, eggs veggies you need nothing else from the market

your pic related is fucking disgusting and exactly why libtards and anyone who voted for hillary has to be gassed. it disgusts me to know that there are actual hillary voters on this board right now

>>consumes processed "food"
speak for yourself soyboy

>Athletes don't need carbs in their diet
Wrong

No, but the reason why mammals accumulate fat in the first place is because it's for when food is scarce, during harsh weather conditions or something similar.
What happens when you don't eat food? Your glucose storage deplete, you go into ketosis and your body starts using its stored fat as fuel. This is why keto and fasting are the best ways to lose body fat.

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0

>Paleolithic people ate plenty of carbs via roots and tubers, and sometimes fruit
Those weren't domesticated plants you eat today, nowadays they would be barely considered edible.

Diversity and multiculturalism is coming for you too

America is literally the most diverse and multicultural country in the world though.

Anway, my country is 99% white and the only other race of people I see on a weekly basis is Asians. I have only seen black people like 3 times in my life.

Have fun staying dyel ur whole life kiddo

Stay mad, soyboy

FUCK

Yeah where do you think your country's high trust and working social systems come from. Being the most diverse country in the world is the problem