"Babe, you shouldn't lift anymore, I like you the way you are"

>"Babe, you shouldn't lift anymore, I like you the way you are"

Kicked her out and blocked her number after she wouldn't stop messaging me

Feels Fucking Empowering™

Congratulations, you have now achieved the 2nd level of the third seal of the 9th dragon of /fit.

>"I don't really like muscles"
never thought id see the day where i get fit-shamed and i'm still borderline dyel after 2 years

What are your lifts?

>things that didnt happen
Get a life autist

405 / 320 / 235 / 140

talked to this girl recently I hooked up with a bit a few months ago. we'll be in the same area come january so both know we're gunna start hooxing again

we were having flirty talk and she was asking me about my type and i asked her hers in response. she said she doesnt like guys who are too big, doesnt like the "really muscly look". when we were slamming before I ottermode with a bit of additional fat. now im doing a strength routine and looking to get truly swole.

dont believe her for a second that she "doesnt like the muscly look".

i fully intend to get big enough to throw her around easily and know she will fucking love it

>you look good, but it's enough muscle now

My biceps isn't even 15' yet what the fuck.

We don't celebrate autism here.

when you speak of bicep measurement, are you measuring it around the peak when flexed?

i am approaching 16" (flexed peak) but dont think my arms look big at all normally

Ya, pretty DYEL for 2 years.

yes, you measure at the peak of the biceps. Maybe you should lose some body fat. I'm currently on cut and I look a lot bigger with 15% bf than with 18%+

Agreed. My arms are bigger than the other guys in my year, and I can curl more, but their arms look much better because of the lower bodyfat.

good to know. i have reached the point where I am starting to get uncomfortably fat, probably 20-25% bf, but I've just started a new strength focussed routine which is working really well for me so dont want to stop while the gains train is on full speed.

as soon as you get the separation of the shoulder and the biceps you will look much more Veeky Forums. This happened around 15% bf for me. I want to cut down until 10% as I was never that low and then maintain for a while to build up lost muscle. Just don't go over 15% anymore if you reached it once.

enjoy the gains bro its winter.

can you outline all the levels or are they uncovered naturally?

The bi-tri split looks sexy af too.

that's the point, the separation adds the last edge that makes you look like aesthetic as fuark. Just take Dexter Jacksons abs for example. They call him the Blade.

What are these seals?

Yeah, you broke up with someone over a small comment like that. What an alpha male. You're a real lion, big guy.

t. Girl he broke up with

degrees to perfection

>babe you should stop exercising
>babe you should open yourself up more
>babe i want to open our relationship
>babe i met someone who goes to the gym a lot like you used to
>babe you're not the man i fell in love with you're too needy and anxious now

Personal experience? If so you got duped by letting someone else dictate your choices. Move on and don't do it again.

kek

I think what she means is that she likes strong lean muscles, not big puffy muscles.
No one is impressed by the creatine fag filling his muscles up with water.

Don't get big, get strong.

>2
message to everyone in this thread, Women who actively say or point out they dont like fit guys are fucking trying to neg you into staying in their league. All women hate being out matched by the men they're trying to date and make theirs. They are always chasing your manhood the way we chase their pussies. It's literally all about them. They don't want you to look better. DONT GIVE IN.

W O K E
O
K
E

The worst part is they want you when you are ripped/attractive. But then they try and ugly you up because they are insecure about you leaving them.

Bitch you wouldn't have been interested in me in the first place if I was fat.