You have 15 minutes to post any scientific evidence that soy lowers your testosterone levels. I'm waiting

You have 15 minutes to post any scientific evidence that soy lowers your testosterone levels. I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/277418817_Dietary_soy-phytoestrogens_decrease_testosterone_levels_and_prostate_weight_without_altering_LH_prostate_5alpha-reductase_or_testicular_steroidogenic_acute_regulatory_peptide_levels_in_adult_male_Spra/amp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/?i=11&from=soy protein testosterone
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609516303058
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17585029
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828262
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have to, memes shape reality. The longer the soyboy meme goes on, the more soy effects masculinity. Memetics are real

Dietary soy-phytoestrogens decrease testosterone levels and prostate weight without altering LH, prostate 5alpha-reductase or testicular steroidogenic acute regulatory peptide levels in adult male Sprague-Dawley rats

researchgate.net/publication/277418817_Dietary_soy-phytoestrogens_decrease_testosterone_levels_and_prostate_weight_without_altering_LH_prostate_5alpha-reductase_or_testicular_steroidogenic_acute_regulatory_peptide_levels_in_adult_male_Spra/amp

I have more and on humans wait a second I'm on mobile.

Japanese men.

The effects of soy and whey protein supplementation on acute hormonal reponses to resistance exercise in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/?i=11&from=soy protein testosterone

Google vegan men

But most Western countries consume more soy per capita than Japan though.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609516303058

Soy and soybeans, as sources of dietary isoflavones, have been
studied for their putative antiandrogen or estrogen-like effects
observed in animal models,4 although not yet formally proved in
humans.5 In this respect, Habito et al6 compared serum sex
hormone levels in 42 men who ate lean meat 150 g or tofu 290 g
daily and found a significantly higher ratio of T to estradiol in
carnivores. Anecdotally, Siepmann et al7 described the case of a
19-year-old man with hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction
that spontaneously resolved at discontinuation of a vegan diet
with "excessive" soy intake. However, several other researchers
have found no significant association between soy consumption
and circulating sex hormones: Allen et al8 found no association
between soy milk intake and T in contrast to Wada et al9 in
Japanese boys.

Fuuuck I wish it did. Want to be a Veeky Forums trap (not bulky, I mean like in good trap shape and sexy) but I got too much male.
>inb4 HRT
No I want to naturally become more feminine not use fucking drugs and get a fake vag

Those are 3 quick links and I'm on mobile.

Now if you excuse me I have to see if BTC has Dipped even lower

Unironcially the first thing that popped up for me.

Is that because of the soy, or is it because they're not eating meat though?

last time I checked elephants didnt eat test

In Japan they eat soy in a fermented form thus eliminating the phytoestrogens. your argument is invalid.

All these vegan fitness personalities are on gear. Coincidence?

try eating a mainly soy diet. I did it for 1.5 months before my nipples started hurting. That experience convinced me that the foods you eat are much more than just calories. It's why I have so much faith in onions now.

And it's just a matter of time before western men are more effeminate than nips.

I only understood 1/16th of that
T. Brainlet

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Soy. Nothing increases test more than spinach.

Most omnivore fitness personalities are on gear.

So I should eat salad with my pizza? Either way I'm not going to stop eating pizza.

>10 men

What a trash sample size

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17585029

suppresses androgen receptor expression. effectively the same result as lowering test.

Might be the fact that 95% of soy is GMO in america just like corn, they should do a study on corn and testosterone as well

This also says nothing negative.
>After 5 weeks of consuming these diets, plasma phytoestrogen levels were 35 times higher in animals fed the phytoestrogen-rich vs phytoestrogen-free diets.
This says nothing about test, but only that if you eat phytoestrogens, your phytoestrogens will be higher- and that will have positive effects on you.
Read your studies before posting them.
The fact that you're posting paywalled articles means you're not reading beyond an abstract.
N=1 regardless.
>Allen et al8 found no association
between soy milk intake and T
>"SPI+ did not alter circulating hormones"
This is essentially a paper in regards to alcohol washing your soy isolate.

READ YOUR FUCKING STUDIES BEFORE POSTING THEM (and understand them)

No, you keep eating soy like a good boy and grow a pair of tits, I don't give a fuck what you do

soyboys

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

>PJW

I dunno, guy, but when I worked at Starbucks I got free drinks whenever so I had a fuckton of soy milk for a few months and I found myself getting overly emotional about trivial stuff.

>rats fed an insane amount of phytoestrogens have elevated levels of phytoestrogens in their blood
i can't believe they included this in the abstract.

>pjw on soyboys
>the irony is real

>Sugar industry keeps buries info about the benefits of fat and the detriments of sugars for decades
>Monsanto has a complete stranglehold on soy in the west
>Implying monsanto isn't gonna do their damned best to make sure that nothing bad comes out about soy, because there is literally billions of dollars on the line

For such a contentious topic the amount and quality of the research on this topic is completely lacking, and anons often cite research that has since been reviewed and deemed faulty or "problematic".

Based on purely scientific evidence, you can't really say soy has any positive or negative effects on male or female hormones. That being said, there is zero reason to be eating soy even as a vegan, because there are an abundance of cheap, protein dense , and micronutrient dense (vastly more than soy) foods available pretty much anywhere in the world.

I don't need scientific evidence however, all I have to do is look at the absolute state of soyboys and vegans in general to know to avoid it like the plague.

I don't think soy increases your estrogen as much as it just isn't as good as a protein source as whey/meat. Every single vegan on Veeky Forums looks like garbage. I have yet to see a single impressive vegan on Veeky Forums.

Here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828262

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
case study
>academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
study on sperm with a terrible design
>cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short
study on menopausal women
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
"Soy protein isolate"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828262
"genistein fed rats"

what did the brainlet mean by this?

poachers?

soy leading to extreme estrogen levels is a myth,
its plant based pseudo-estrogens for one which your body doens't actively process, for the most part they just block up receptors preventing real estrogen from binding.

and second you're getting WAY more real animal estrogen (which your body will process) in a pound of beef than you are in even twice that amount in soy.
literally all of Asia eats soy constantly and they don't have bitchtits

The whole idea of oral hormones having any effect is silly. First pass through the liver destroys them. That's why bodybuilders who take steroids (or people on hormone therapy) never take straight estrogen or testosterone, they take modified versions like, for example, Testosterone Decanate, which has a long carbon chain added to it in order to prevent the liver from breaking them down so quickly. Even then you have to take the medication frequently.

Hormones in food have no appreciable effect because of this problem.

it raises female hormone levels, it doesn't necessarily lower male hormone levels