Have you ever seen a girl at your gym lift a seriously impressive weight? Every time i see a girl...

Have you ever seen a girl at your gym lift a seriously impressive weight? Every time i see a girl, i'm just disgusted by how weak they are.
No homo, unfortunately.

No response? I was afraid of that.

Most girls at the gym want to advertise their sexuality, just like the guys. But where a guy's sexual features express themselves as testosterone fueled properties - like muscle volume and strength: "look at my testosterone levels and powerful muscles, I can lift all this weight, I am a healthy male", this is not equal for girls. In fact, the female sex hormones are known to decrease muscle size and strength. So for girls, lifting really light weights is actually a signal of high levels of female hormones: "look at me lifting these light weights because my muscles are so weak cause I am very healthy female RIDDEN with estrogen!" Another fun fact: females will invent the strangest exercises as an excuse to show off specific parts of their body, usually the buttocks.

are you autistic?

Are you retarded? Brainlet?

this is autistic, yet true and painfully obvious

2 plate squate. 155 bench for 8 reps

Everything in that post made sense
It's as if women like to show off how weak they are so a big strapping strong man can rescue them. They don't want to get strong and most exercises they do are to try to show off as much as possible.

Yeah I saw a girl squat 2pl8

I think I saw an obese woman squat 100kg and "clean" and press 40kg. Very unimpressive though, considering I see guys do that at much lower bodyweights

>seriously impressive weight?
Yeah there's an IFBB figure girl that goes to my gym and she out lifts me with everything and she looks amazing. Girls usually does use bitch weights too so it's a nice change to look at.

ive seen grills doing pretty serious weight on some leg stuff but never seen them benching more than 5 kg

never ever seen a girl squat one plate

Legitimately retarded. Women are just too dumb to do proper workouts and attention whores.

shut up soyboys, women workout to appeal us, alpha men

My daughter can bench 1 plate. She's 9

most i've ever seen
bp - 115 but half reps
squat - 135 again half reps
I don't remember ever seeing a girl dl or ohp though

she can bench my plate any time, and then some

There was an old Asian bird at my gym who used to squat 290 for sets of 4 and would nail depth. She would have weighed like 150ish.

I've also seen a short old bird in her 40s hit a 455lb squat with wraps but she was uh.. a little overweight.
Natty though

All I know is girls post-workout drive me nuts. I know it's a meme, but part of the reason I began lifting in the first place was for fit girls.

Too much estrogen actually makes women grow extra body hair and a bunch of bad stuff. Horomone balances have to be right

dis boi be on dat soi