Is it just me or have you guys started being a dick to females since you started lifting

Is it just me or have you guys started being a dick to females since you started lifting
Pic related. Did this today

This actually made me laugh. Well done OP.

Have noticed that. Hate a lot of females now, which is funny because I kind of wanted their attention at first. Now that I have it I feel like I also found out how bad they can be. Maybe it's just spending time on here, but fuck roasties

Not being a dick, just don’t give a shit what they think about me no matter how attractive they are

Does anyone on tinder use original lines or does everyone just copy the ones they see posted on here/social media? Genuinely wondering because opening causes me the most anxiety. If I don't have to come up with anything that's a huge plus.

It's like watching a bus rapidly approaching Sodom, and Veeky Forums is in it

I laughed

If you use an old cheesy line the girl will like it

You have to learn the difference between being "nice" to women, and being "kind." You want to be the latter.

You don't want to be "nice." At the end of that path lies ruin. But what you did here is probably too far in the opposite direction.

You want to goof on women, and make fun of them a bit, but within limits. Not to the point you are being mean.

Pretty much this. You can be a complete dick to women if you're stupidly attractive. Otherwise you'll be repulsive inside and out.

savage

> opening causes anxiety

good luck ever meeting someone

I'm kinda mean but it's just banter and they usually respond well

Live right now... awaiting a response

>Eat out
>not eat you out

one job

You're cruisin. Even a little innuendo there with the eating out. Very solid. 9/10

had a laff
gj OP

smooth operator well done breh

dude she looks hot, quickly hit back with
*eat you out

solid

OP is actually a rude-abaga

well done lad. keep us posted if she replies

What do you do if you've reached this point before you even get their attention

this

If she can’t get that inuendo she isn’t worth my time

If you lads want the secret to the ultimate workout with more intensity than you've had before, find a chick for pic related, most euphoric workout I've ever had

Same. Mid 20's. Went through a near engagement with a qt. 3.14 for 6 years. Banged a bunch of sloots. Tall, good looking, don't give a rats ass anymore.
I've had girls throw themselves at me, I ignore them, talk shit back if they act like cunts, etc. All my friends but one who's just like me go "BRO YOU SHOULD FUCK HER, SHE WANTS YOU BRO!" And my female friends who aren't single are always trying to hookup me up with one of their friends. Fuck that. I've been through it already. Women in the West are garbage tier.

ah

i wish i was attractive

itt betas confuse passive aggressive behavior with confidence lmao

This.
He could've had it

Cringe

is that way user

girls have a different idea of cringe than virgins on Veeky Forums

But what if you like don't do it in an /r9k/ way and can't stand that fucking board, I don't hate women or anything I'm just unimpressed/bored by them.

Underrated post

Getting a girl to send personal nudes from tinder with ease.
Only cringe is your dumb faggot ass

I ask girls if they had one mundane super power what would it be. Then I tend to shit on them for being practical
>never hit traffic
>perfect hair no matter what
Then I hit them with
>ability to make peoples socks uncomfortably damp.
Always tickle their funny bone. Unless they’re an unimaginative twat

its implied you autist

98% of women are boring as all fuck. Wish I was gay tbph

I'd give her my HPV.

This. I don't think a day goes by I'm not in a meeting or something with some 20-something airhead with a diamond on her finger, feeling sorry for the poor bastard that has be around her constantly just for a shot at fucking on her birthday.

I d just suggest if you find a decent one with good physical/emo chemistry try not to fuck it up, dating only gets more difficult with age

Isn't this kind of response the same as being an attractive bitchy girl?
Youve become spoiled

Should have followed up with being into necrophilia

That’s the point of getting fit user

Mirin the skills breh

To become what you hate?
Maybe it's just my old age, but i don't see the point of being a dick for the sake of it.
Then again these are just whores, they need to be knocked down a peg.

Most women are just trash, I eventually just get pissed off by the stupid shit people send me

pic related

What in the shit

>>>/anhero/

> And you would pay right.
I'd agree to the date somewhere across town and ditch, force her to get all the way out there and back for nothing.

yeah, basic bitch stuff like my ex gf talking about her bf who broke up with her/got her pregnant made me absolutely laugh at her and destroy her

theres some narcissm on my part, but i am generally a dick to females unless i'm fucking them (then i become a betaboy) but i usually dont get in that mood until i like them

>ex gf talking about her bf who got her pregnant
I am glad I don't know this feel.

>no attention from girls
Adore them
>Girls of all kinds are mirin me
Disgusted by them

I'm only into girls which look at me with disdain.

it's the same as the girls only like bad boys meme, cause bad boys don't give a fuck about em

tbqh that's fucking hilarious

You really think grills are this bright?

Here's another gem

alright lads help me here

The woman ordering behind me had the most annoying voice and I could only feel pity for her cuck boyfriend

>are you an archeologist

Could try this one, I sort of just say shit I'd imagine carl from aqua teen hunger force
would say to chicks just to see if it works

I get bored

This is why you retards get unmatched, its implied and he's not saying that dumb shit and sounding desparate. 4/10 b8 made me reply

any line works when that's the kind of girl you're shooting for

I wasn't serious bro, it worked but I stood her up

based

guess what souvenirs she brought back from pound town?

Here's another one bro's

I wouldn't know, I jumped train before I got there

you missed a prime whale joke here, im disappointed

*Ten minutes later*

"Hey. I re-read that and realized that it sounds a little weird. I just I wanted to clarify. I meant Cunnilingus."

This is garbage bait. I saw this post a long time ago. Don't feed the larping troll guys..

the souvenir was pounds

"Swiped right on you, didn't I?"

This.

Based

This makes it seem like they're not going to kill any normies.

He said "I could eat out" not "we could eat out" any girl is going to get what he means and it's more attractive to be subtle.

>devil emoji

LOL this is such bullshit. There’s literally no difference between being “nice” and “kind”. Nice get laid a lot. You just need height + face + frame. Personality and how you treat a woman doesn’t matter if you have superior genetics.

It should say no memes.

One of my favorites

This. If you look good you can say whatever and it will always work.

>asian with big tits wants anal

I need to fucking dump my gf and get this app

who got 'em

Unprotected anal sex is bretty good. Creampied my girl like that. Not gonna lie was the best nut I've had and we dated for 3yrs

D-do people actually have unprotected anal sex on a whim like that or is this just the calssic joking about anal sex.

Haven't done it yet, can a straight man get aids from it?

I usually just use "anal?" as my opener but for some reason I wanted to try unprotected.

Have you had your taste of non-slutty, subservient girls? Also, what happened with that fiancee?

She'll still get a man. Men are helpless.

Damn, you're smooth af user. How do i get such skills?

What exactly are you asking?

Well you could have used it on a girl that wasn't a complete lardass

THIS
humanity was a fucking mistake

lmfao imagine being this stupid. Subtly is why he will get laid and you never will.

Nah, I dont have self-esteem issues bro

Only handsome people do this, no way you're under 7/10

shes got cute big eyes, desu. dont fuck this up

Yeah I am not a dick. I'm just evil.

>F*cktards