/fraud/ - Poor Cunt is in charge of this party train now

/fraud/ - Poor Cunt is in charge of this party train now.

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate. You deserve to have tits if you trust anonymous retards on Veeky Forums for advice.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on masT appreciation thread:

/fraud/ approved movies

beowulf
fight club

please add to the list.

2nd for MasTs time stamped pics

original conan the barbarian

>beowulf
The part where he posed naked behind the sword while fighting the monster thing had me dying, 10/10.

Also this

i don't understand how it's so hard to believe that from a giant pool of autistic sociopaths obsessed with lifting there is at least one very yoked guy on here

if he was larping, surely he would use pics of a guy that's actually good looking

solid, forgot that one.

beowulf
fight club
generation iron 1 and 2
the perfect physique
conan the barbarian (original)

they definitely need to make more movies around nordic tales. the whole movie was legitimately well done.

>there is at least one very yoked guy on here

There have been plenty. Bimbo is the only i see post semi often whos physique is worth talking about and there's no mistaking his identity.

And why wouldn't they pic someone with a couple flaws? How else are they supposed to larp convincingly without having the illusion of progress is some way. MasT has literally never changed and I've never seen new pics of the guy not a time stamp ever. Why defend it?

black cock down

matrix 3

thankskilling

For the sake of the trappy comparison, the girl he used wasnt particularly great looking. He convincingly marketted that girl has a trap because she was unattractive enough to be a convincing successful transition.

Were you around when he used to claim natty in his own threads literally every day with the same pics he posts now

he is a pretty successfull troll. Rustling natty jimmies everywhere.

So you are salty because mean masT rused you? poor babby.

fair enough
didn't see that but keep in mind that hes fucked in the head and would say retarded shit like that

any arnold movie up to the 6th day
that movie with the rock and mark wahlberg
revenge of the nerds
rocky 4
troy

>hes fucked in the head

Yeah, enough to assume the identity of someone else and pretend it's him. There's tons of people who do the same thing all over the internet who disappear when asked to provide evidence they are who they claim to be. MasT seems no different.

>why defend it?
Why be so offended by it? Literally nobody gives a fuck.

Sexual effect of Low dose test COMBINED with Low dose Tren

Stats:
5'9"
195 lbs
15% bf
Age 36

Currently on TRT at 80mg 1x weekly test cyp permanently.

I will occasionally dabble in adding in other things, NPP, Dbol, Winny, etc.. all in low amounts, OR up the test to 250 weekly for like 8 weeks at a time. Fairly basic blast and cruises.

Also have on hand Prami, Aromasin, Adex, Clomid, Nolva

Generally I like experimenting with low doses of stuff to see how it combines with low doses of test.

NPP 150mg 2x weekly really didn't impress for instance and lowered my sex drive... Where 15mg daily Dbol or winny 25mg daily increase it slightly.

Still nothing and no combination has given me the ravenous sex drive I had as a teen. The heart pounding "in love" feeling. The crazy got to fuck feel.

I want to feel THAT again.

Done a bit of research and I'm thinking that 80-100mg test cyp a week + Tren Ace at say 25mg 2x weekly might do the trick. - and with doses that low likely side free.

Has anyone here combined low dose test with ultra low dose Tren? How did it effect your sex drive?

Goal is ravenous horny without needing to use any of my ancillaries.

Pic related, me

Any experience with 200mg Test-C + 2U.I hgh daily

how do i get into /fraud/

guys how do i get as big as masT?

I kinda care when people are taking advice about roids from someone who seemingly has no genuine reputation in the subject.

>take pic from bodybuilder online
>crop face out
>???
>Profit

>roiding for this

I see your point, but my stance is if anyone is dumb enough to base their decisions about what to put in their body on the advice of one stranger, then they deserve whatever they get. I like masT's advice fine enough, but I also ask other people (here and other forums) as well as do my own research. If some guy wants to larp about being fraud then go right ahead, because the rest of us are actually doing it and we haven't died yet so we must be doing something right.
>but the rest of you look like shit
Bimbo doesn't. Also we look mediocre at worst. If you want people that truly look like shit, go to /fat/.

>tfw lost 6 kg in 2 weeks
praise yellow cummies

we already went over this and prove the face isn't cropped from a different body, can you move on to a new level of autism?

My sex drive has consistently gone down since starting roids. No combination of drugs or AI has ever given me the “ravenous sex monster” feeling that redditors like to parrot.

Ready for my tren to arrive already so I don't have to keep being paranoid about my pare d's finding it. Why did I decide to hop on gear while still living at home? I can't be the only one...

R-Right?

Nope. Not a fan of GH price and too many fakes.

kek

I know you dont, but there's plenty of new people in these threads that will, and it's disingenuous. Veeky Forums has literally killed retards before /fraud/ was even a thing, not that I'm defending retards but it's just fucking weird to larp as an ego tripping roid monkey giving advice to people whilst also giving them shit for their physique when he won't even prove his pics are actually him.

Time stamp or fuck off.

at about 75-80mg weekly test cyp with no acillaries I find sex drive to be good. Not teenage good, but gets job done good.

Close friend was running 200 a week and I convinced him to try just 80 and he reported his sex drive was actually teen good at that dose.

I think for most guys >100mg weekly is too much.

I generally feel good with 80mg too, but after reading that micro doses of Tren actually are being researched as a TRT alternative - then obviously curious what low dose test + low dose tren might do

is there any point at all of running anavar along with tren and mast for cutting? wouldn't they do exactly the same thing but better

Is that gyno bro? Jesus.

I'll find out in spring. 500 test e 400 tren e 200 mast e, week 4-8 anavar 75mg

I'm sure I'll feel like ass the entire fucking time but whatever.

>it's just fucking weird to larp as an ego tripping roid monkey giving advice to people whilst also giving them shit for their physique when he won't even prove his pics are actually him.

Welcome to /fraud/, if you think that's weord you should have seen crusaders meltdown a month or two ago.

>I know you dont, but there's plenty of new people in these threads that will, and it's disingenuous. Veeky Forums has literally killed retards before /fraud/ was even a thing

You know that sticky isn't just there to look nice, right? If you're new, you're actually supposed to read it.

why is everyone dyel here? should i just move to tmuscle?

i havent gotten much off the bullshit that goes on here too

because we aren't stupid enough to waste time chasing our natty limit before hopping on

Not really a point imo

People think im a phoney too
The dissonance

can i ask if you have a plan to become non dyel but havent gone through with it?

just from me im planning on a 1400mg tren blast after seeing how 700mg tren is hardly what i need to achieve my goals

Yes it is. That's what 12 weeks of 250 cyp with no AI did years ago. Might also be from Dbol, I've played with lots of estrogenic stuff over the years

Girls don't seem to notice it so not going to pay to get it removed

>you should have seen crusaders meltdown a month or two ago.

I was there, shitting on him/attempting to give him lift advice along with everyone else until both bimbs and i realized he thrived on his problems for the attention. He didnt care if it was negative or positive attention, thats all he wanted. Thats why hes been banned off the discord and here. All he did was shit the board up but at least he was genuine.

>Sticky
Yeah you and i know that but how many people you still get in here asking about an oral only cycle?

You're not here shitting up the thread either. You at least contribute and back up your shit with facts most of the time.

I am non dyel to most, however probably not you, but I did hop on when I was dyel.

>Yeah you and i know that but how many people you still get in here asking about an oral only cycle?
people not willing to help themselves deserve to be told to use dbol as ai

Sarmfags I need you. Can you cruise after a cycle on rad 140 or osta or anything else sarm? Where are my brother in sarms?
Pic unrelated manlets btfo

I ordered while living with parents, I just sent it to a Po box and picked it up from there ez and no worries

You know what, you're right, nobody reads that shit. In fact I distinctly remember my first question being about oral only cycle.

You know what happened? People, probably also including mast, told me I was retarded and to read. So I did. Moral of the story, if a retard like me can learn then there is no excuse.

Drop the tren in favour of var.

I'm curious what the hell you think cruising means

why do you hate memes?

An onion killed my father

why would sex drive be lower at 200 a week if you were properly managing e2

Took a testosterone test, and as I assumed, I was low test (404 ng/dl (measured in 14 nmol/L in report) what I did not understand from the test was the field "Free Testosterone Index", in which I had 9.1 and where the reference was from 2.3 to 9.9. Can anyone explain what this "Free Testosterone Index" means? I am asking you guys, as you probably know this shit religiously

free test is the important marker. it's what is known as your "biologically active" test. some science recently has suggested that the total test in some degree is also active but it doesn't really matter. low to medium total test with high free test is completely normal in young men and absolutely not indicative of hypogonadism

your test levels aren't low. i was 600 ng/dl with my free test at 154 (i forget the unit of measurement, but the range was 35-155 so it was high as shit). use roids if you want but dont do so under the guise of thinking you're low test and that is causing your lack of gains or depression or self-confidence issues etc....

you arent hypogonadal

the net effect of dnp is greater if you'd take 200 mg for 19 days than 400 mg for 9 days, right?

Death is a pretty binary effect, can't really have degrees of it...

But seriously if you can stand going 19 days it is more effective yes. 400 for 9 however is less time spent suffering

I'm back.

Hopefully I haven't fucked this up already.

Someone tell me what to do to eventually lose my virginity and not become Jerry

thanks man. 200 is very much bearable but I guess I should just stick to it.

Looked a lot like you, but I think your pork stew will taste better ;))

I'm on like day 17-18 myself, 250mg crystal, if your diet is on point it greatly more effective over time. Also more tolerable. I've lost about 20lb so far.

*10lb

Not 20. Holy shit

Where do I get these dakis? Asking for a friend.

Custom made my friend. Girlfriends friend got it for her. I'll be honest... makes sex kind of weird if I accidentally make eye contact with it

Look I know I'm asking a lot. Just walk me through this until I get the hang of it. No idea how to segue the conversation from here.

Just flirt for a day or two dude, if she reciprocates ask to "hang out" dont over think it. If you balls it up their are plenty of roasties in the sea

like cruising after a blast and using test cruising is not what I'm refering to

Like thing going on a cruise boat after a blast?

this basically
Just have fun and see what works.

I would like to help but it is 2 am here, I am off to bed.

Good night user.

What would happen if i start doing 250mg test e this year while being fat? I'm like 24% bf right now, want to speed cutting it down while gaining mass.

anyone got anything from aipctshop to the US before?

It would mainly be dependent on your cardio and nutrition timing.

do yourself a huge favor and cut before you start your cycle, especially if you don't have much to lose

>Asking for /fraud/ movies and not a single mention of Teddy Bear in the thread
What the fuck is wrong with you all

i don't plan to cycle to be honest, i'm thinking about using for at least a year on a cruise and MAYBE a blast at the end of 2018 desu.

Totally forgot Pumping Iron

got this poster up in my home gym

At 173lbs now still on 600mg test e and 600mg of deca the deca should be kicking in soon will be adding anadrol as a finisher later on. Sooo in a bit of a dry spell since I cut it off with two chicks is it okay to fuck fat girls?

cute

Yeah since it looks like you're pretty fat yourself

I fucking hate that my muscles are so compact relative to my strength and that nothing bar maybe deca can fix it by adding bloat

Love you too bb

No, dont even look at fat girls
Never inflate the egos of bitches

How could I forget k-on the movie

>No, dont even look at fat girls
>Never inflate the egos of bitches
Yeah they might just pop

How much years/months did you lift before roiding?

Too long

Yea I'm fat bb, went from 153-173 of course I would gain fat. Once I start cruising again I'll cut.

when you have the knowledge of how to lift and eat properly, so maybe a good reading and 1-2 years of practice?

>how much
oh umm uhh 3 yeros

How are you 173 and your arms look double the size of mine and i am at 170 and 10ish %, are you 5' ? What do your legs look like?

Legs are kinda shit working on them now, you can kinda see them in the above pic in the joggers. I'm five foot seven.

Haha fuck I'm just five foot eight but my arms, chest and gut are tiny compared, but not t-rex mode quite yet

pls respond

>married woman in the play I'm managing comes up to me
>this woman is a solid 8/10 imo
>says I look good in my punisher shirt
>asks if I've seen the movie or read the comics
>I say I've only read some comics
>she playfully calls me a fake geek guy
>tells me to check them out sometime because she likes them a lot
>gives me those eyes (you know the ones) before she walks away

Jesus Christ I would pound that woman into a fine paste given the chance.

Who else here /never had a gf/ and feel like they’re a hopeless romantic? Hope I’m not alone or I may as well commit sudoku

Did my last pin today boys. Started August 10th and made it to Nov 29th. I would go longer but due to the timing of summer and some blood work I got coming up for insurance purposes (and also some training/body weight changes I want to make in preparation for my next cycle) I think it's best to call it quits here. Don't know if I am going to PCT or what. I'll probably just not do anything and see how I feel

Yeah but I've come to realize that I'll probably never find someone who comes even close to my ideal

retard

Has anyone else gained a lot of weight on just an AI? I started taking 100mg Arimistane (nothing else now or before) and gained like 10 lbs in 2 weeks and another 5 over the next 2 weeks. Am I doing something wrong? diet hasn't changed

0/10

Ok, I looking for the Sarmfags

Gfs are overrated if I'm being perfectly honest. Why sacrifice gains for someone who's probably gonna break your heart?

Maybe I'm just a bitter old man.