How to naturally increase HGH

How to naturally increase HGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take mk 677

IF and prolonged fasting once or month or so. Google it.

Get to sleep earlier and make sure your sleep is uninterrupted by sound, excessive heat or light, wake up with the sun and sleep with the night.

Yeah but is there any evidence that the increased HGH from fasting does any good beyond it's role to prevent muscle/leantissue wasting and to trigger fat storage consumption?

Is IF twice a week enough?

>Get to sleep earlier
>wake up with the sun and sleep with the night
Why?

Does that shit even work, oh wait it's legal of course it doesn't

neck yourself

I don't know what you think you'll achieve by increasing your HGH.

I mean, here is unironically the easiest and most effective way to increase HGH.

Don't eat.

Periods of fast cause an enormous spike in HGH.

What you think you'll achieve with that spike? I have no idea.

Polyphasic sleep

Somewhere around 70% of natural HGH is secreted during the first hour of sleep. If you took 1.5 hour naps, three to five times a day, you'd maximize HGH secretion.

no. needs to be daily OMAD at least, or a period of every other day fasting. water fast of 4-5 days or so is optimal.

Pretty sure HIIT increases HGH. Some evidence it increases test as well, do some googling around and you'll see.
Anecdotally I've found that after doing a short jog followed by 8 sets of 30 second sprints with 1 minute rest in between I feel full of test, like unbreakable, crazy horny, extremely happy and positive.

blumf

More like flumpf

Better skin

My god fassbender really went and found the most nigger looking white woman to go and marry. I guess his jungle fever is still pretty strong.

I doubt it.

I did what was basically unintentional IF at least five days a week, usually six or seven, for the better part of twelve years. In other words, I didn't eat breakfast from kindergarten to the end of 12th grade, then I'd eat lunch at school, eat an afternoon snack and eat dinner all within an 8 hour window. And I only grew an extra 2.5 inches compared to my older brother who always ate throughout the day.

-Nicotine (vape/gum/snus)
-Intermittent fasting or carb backloading
-Deep sleep
-Niacin megadose before bed (enough to get a flush, 200 to 1000 mg)
-Huperzine-A before bed
-GABA/Phenibut
-Arginine
-High intensity interval training
-Beta-alanine
-Creatine
-Glutamine
-Gelatin/glycine/collagen hydrolysate
-L-dopa/velvet bean extract
-Phenylalanine
-Tyrosine
-Ornithine
-Lysine
-BCAAs
-Vitamin D3
-Coconut oil
-Fava beans
-Goji berries
-CDP-choline
-MK-677
-GHRP-6
-GHRP-2
-HGH injections

/thread

generate lactate
there is a proportionate rise in gh secretion in response to elevated lactate
do circuit training or agonist supersets
google 'german body composition'

Missed melatonin

So you can skip to sunrise and avoid the monsters spawning at night.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

You absolute fucking mongoloid

>those feet
NOPE

>ableism
retard detected

where do i get it

Was that rape?

Unless you're still a literal child raising your HGH is a terrible idea, unless you want enlarged internal organs to go with your fresh gainz.

Once all the growth plates in your bones seal, it's game over. Sorry manlets.

get good sleep

This is a really good question and I can't answer it.
But triggering your body to produce more HGH in combination with working out I assume your body adapts and the increased HGH is used accordingly.