Masturbating is a weakness. You are a loser if you do it. Do you think guys like this ever fap?

Masturbating is a weakness. You are a loser if you do it. Do you think guys like this ever fap?

tfw that guy has a hot bitch and you dont

That's a bitch thou

Who is this guy?

Literally goal body

justin lascek

Does using a woman like a fleshlight count as fapping though? Do you think guys like this ever care about women?

Having sex is good. Masturbating is bad. Tattoo it on your fuckin forehead.

The only benefit to nofap are building your mental strength and will power. Which is a major benefit.

Exactly. Superpowers are not real but you will like yourself more and that will make other people like you more including women who will want to fuck you. It happened to me.

Ok.

Agreed. Nioce thread.

en fuego user

Agreed.

>yesterday
>my last fap until NYE
>decide to measure my cock for real this time (always used my finger and thumb before and then compared it to a ruler because the ruler is sharp as fuck and I have to bone press because I'm bulking)
>always thought I was 7 inches give or take
>it's actually 6.3 inches
>mfw

if manlets can add 3 inches you can say its 7 brah

19.15cm masterace checking in

Is that why everyone's dick on the internet is 7 inches?
At least my cawk is straight lol

>At least my cawk is straight lol
Pussy has never cared, it's big either way

I see your wager and raise you with some girth!

>Pussy has never cared

There's a reason why dildos are usually straight mate.

im about 2 inches longer (on a good day) and noticeably more girth, same bend though, girls seem happy with it desu
does anyone elses errections vary by an inch or so? im between 7.5 and 8.5 depending on the power of my horn

2 inches longer would make your dick 9 and a half inches, Amerifriend.

>depressed after fapping
>depressed after sex
Guess I'll have neither

No. Women don't care lol

tfw pencil dick
7.2" but can get toilet paper tube over it easily
Will jelqing break it?

is there any jelqing for girth? please someone post if there is

You tried to make me self-conscious about my dick and now I made you self-conscious.

Sucks doesn't it?

backwards so you can read it in the mirror when you see that degenerate face about to blow a load

there's effective surgery, but you have to be circumcised.

It's been like 3 days and my tinder game already improved

too bad you look fat as fuck. makes your chode look tiny

ahah you are me don't worry homie Im pretty sure we;re still in the top quarter of dick size. there are a lot of under 6's out there lol. think of it that way thats how I cope. But im 120kg so Im hoping dropping some weight makes me grow down there. who knows.

7 inches long isnt a chode you retard, obviously hes got a decent sized dick. You're right about him being fat tho, look at those hands.

It doesn't count if I fap anally to Justin.

Do you cum?

I haven't cummed in 5 days.

Yeah all over my stomach but it doesn't count because I didn't touch my dick.

Totally dude. Probably while looking in the mirror too lol