Why is women bodybuilding so unpopular?

Why is women bodybuilding so unpopular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hlJq7RLC4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did she take that puc with both hands on keyboard

She knows how to kode?!

Because it's ugly and gay.

because there is no such thing as a natural girl bodybuilder, atleast guys can build muscle and get shredded naturally so we can start to imagine what it'd be like to be big and freaky, also what girl wants to be massive like a man, women's bodybuilding is fuckng retarded

All bodybuilding is retarded desu

>males can body build naturally
>but females cant

show me the best natty woman bodybuilder that's stage ready
protip that means under 6 percent

Because in all seriousness, memes & shitposting aside, pic related is the ideal female body.

Because they have so much test they're men on a horomonal level, but male bodybuilders are way bigger, so women bodybuilders are essentially just shitty men bodybuilders.

>protip that means under 6 percent
I'd be extremely surprised if males got this low, I'm not sure you know what you're asking

only one I can think of isn't even a bodybuilder
youtube.com/watch?v=1hlJq7RLC4M

More?

Because female bodybuilders doesn't look fuckable compared to bikini girls and bodybuilding industry doesn't make any profit out of it.

It's harder for women to gain muscle than men.
Women generally want to be sexually desirable, and overly muscular women are not typically considered attractive.

Literally why are you bodybuilding.

Yeah but women who lift weights maintain a more attractive figure for longer than women who don't have any musculature... but then again I like women with a little muscle

tits and ass aren't big enough, sorry

It is a masculine endeavor

just like modeling is a feminine endeavor -- male models aren't as rich or popular

I can live with little tiddies but this girl has zero ass.

Should be sticky.

Her ass is qt & adorable

Because following basic beauty standards just for the sake of grabbing people attention isn't my fitness goal anymore, I get approached even now.

You didn't answer the question.

I do it because I love it what do you think

coping tbqh

how big is your clit now? Asking for a friend.

Once you get fit, you'll understand how good this feels :)

Been lifting for 8 years.....

I just don't get why you lift. What are you running from? What did Shtace do to you?

Hey Cheekie how long did you train before getting on gear?

Post pic, years ain't shit it's what you look in the mirror. If I was running away from something and hated how I look, I wouldn't be here bragging about gains nor compete for shows now would I. Why do you lift?
>inb4 for getting puss
I trained 3 years natty doing SS and powerlifting routines non seriously, then now I'm almost 3 yrs into bodybuilding seriously. Gear isn't worth it if you aren't doing it competitively. Anyone can look good natty

>Why do you lift?
I had a great insult but it's not worth it. The important part is that you enjoy it.

>she needs to join our startup
>let's invite her
worst part of that image

>I had a great insult but it's not worth it.
entertain me I love the salt

Were you swole without gear?

I trained 2 years doing powerlifting routines also, then stopped for several years because I'm retarded. I would like to get into bodybuilding this time around.

Thanks Cheekie

Don't you do that to me dammit that bugs me more than people being salty to me lol
Were you swole without gear?
No but I was definitely fit. If I applied the same knowledge that I have now plus my work ethic and if I ate more food at the time then the result would have been quite different for sure. If looking good is your goal rather than getting stronger then yes you will have to change up your routine entirely, bodybuilding and powerlifting is way different.

It's nicely shaped it's just tiny, I'm not trying to have a picnic with her ass I'm trying to fuck.

I wonder what happened with that startup Gaessaki mentioned.

Just lol @ not wanting Klossy to work for your startup.