The king of Veeky Forums

Where is our boi?

raph is exiled for being a faggot

i miss her

Here he is

so annoying, just telling everyone to do SS even if their goals are aesthetics

He's gone

but then again the people following her(his) advice were dyel arrogant cunts so they deserve spinning their wheels over taking the advice of actual male(male) lifters that have proven their own methods of lifting instead of just theorizing

>you should do x it'll lead you to your goal
>no I haven't done x before
>no I don't have any actual proof
>well you see I'm actually on hrt so excuses to why it won't work for me but will for you

>the two biggest fags on Veeky Forums

sorry Scoobs

Forgot this thing existed tbqh

Raffaello Ssa was role-playing as his real life friend, Livia Cavalcanti. He created a persona in which Livia was a transsexual, which he used to post here under the tripcode "trappy-chan". Eventually Livia was doxxed, trappy went away and was almost immediately replaced by Haino, Raffy posting as himself. After much bullying Haino went away for quite some time, trappy returned and in a few months was finally outed as being Haino/Raffy. The direct link between the two was the images they posted, while not sharing file names shared image hashes, which are created when an image was saved.

The more you know. I hope you don't actually miss him.

I leave fit for 2 yrs because its full of fags and SS infatuation.

>now deeply regret missing out on this

The latter half of that saga was mostly confined to /plg/.

this means im not gay

Most people who were butt hurt about this were so because they were infatuated with Trappy. I liked the quality of the posts.

god I need a blowjob

>dyel attention whore who parroted basic bitch lifting advice that anyone could learn by lurking for a week
What fucking cancer.

those people of catarina knows whats up, armor even looks like an onion.

Youve come to the right board

That was damage control faggot.

*queen of fit that you faggots drive away by revealing her real identity. She was only trying to be helpful. She was cute too. Faggots even drove away a Veeky Forums girl autist. Virgins.

no thanks jeff

>being this thirsty
Beta

She's got boobs

>2017
>sean posting

Anyone have her lewds saved? I could use the test boost

Don't toy with me, man...

wait so trappy was not actually a trap?

this hurt my fucking chest to read what the fuck

trappy (male) was raffy (male) using images of his female (female) friend and claiming them to be him (male) posing as a girl (male)

how did he obtain the lewds of her feminine penis?

...lad, those pics werent of Livia.

they were a small brazilian hobbit posing in panties, that was man's penis

i don't care, they made my dick hard

i always wanted to chat with trappy but she was gone before i got here :(

a lot of people accused me of being her but i’m still basically fitness noob lol

I usually hate anything associated with the story in any way or form but that pic has a special place in my heart (and pants)

really makes me want to give a blowjob lol...

Nigga wtf is all those useless shit

if you’re a trap and start getting visible leg/butt gains but are getting fat in the process from an unchecked diet (anyone that says strength training burns fat is a horrible liar btw), does it make sense to wait to try to find a bf until you’re not fat anymore? or could a decent guy be found even if you’re like 19% bf??

they’re my essential oils. or most of them, anyway.

Just lose weight while searching one. Guess why 99.5% of "traps" are slim, being fat with male distribution just looks bad. Plus stop lifting.

fuck you

>her

Only fags will reply to this post