YK11

any real info/experiences for yk11 sarm? I can't seem to find anything reliable online. even evolutionary doesn't have anything concrete for it. what really are it's androgen receptor modulating and myostatin inhibitor properties and side effects?

GOD DAMN WOODBERRY/10

You can't do that to me at the end of no nut November brother that's just cheatin

ah ok ok ty 4 advice guys

Made for BBC

Go for the sarms that there's more research for like oasterine. I'd cycle it with mk677 worked very well for me and no sides.

Oh my

brap

groce

Good god, that would be my last meal.

why

How much do I have to deadlift to get her?

JUST IMAGINE A BIG BLACK COCK INSIDE HER
HOLY SHIT

Nah I'm gon imagine my own cock inside her, but whatever gets you off, cuck.

>Praying to the Goddess of Cottage Cheese
For what purpose?

anime was a mistake

I tested LGD4033, MK677 and Andarine myself, everything worked fine
LGD4033 no sides exept for that you could be a little more aggressive
MK677 only sides I have is bad dreams and hunger for the first one to two weeks
Andarine is the worst, works fine like the other two but you cant see shit at night. It all turns back normal if you stop taking it after one or two weeks but in the time you're on your basically almost blind with no light
If you wanna know something else ama

Did you use liquid or capsules ?

How many gains did you make? Was it worth it?

This is disgusting.

You also fell for that cross-board trap, I see ;)

YK11 is closer in structure to steroids than SARMs if I remember what I read correctly, and as far as I know you should be very skeptical towards anyone that offer it, as most of it is something else.

I used capsules

I did make good gains, goes way faster then normal for me, I did not put on that much, was about 4 kg in one month. I think you'll have much more gains with test, tho I never took it myself. On the other hand test and other stuff has much more sides

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFOh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The guy praying is clearly a virgin and doesn't know his worth.

All these virgins implying they wouldn't worship that too if she let them fuck her daily.

Not saying I would, but this is Veeky Forums