WHY DID U TELL ME TO USE CREATIN IT MADE ME START BALDING FUCK YOU GUYS YOU RUINED MY LIFE

WHY DID U TELL ME TO USE CREATIN IT MADE ME START BALDING FUCK YOU GUYS YOU RUINED MY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
tinyurl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hilarious thread OP *slow clap slowly turning to a huge roar of applause*

Amazing OP, seriously, just amazing *starts running hand down my foreskin*

Simply put, stellar job op, honestly *starts to twist the shaft of my penis so the head is flipped upside down while i ham earth worms inside my hole*

Sincerely OP, amazing, i just can’t wow op. *starts eating my own shit while devouring a cup of cat jizz.*

Wow Op, i seriously cant

This is what your thread looks like. I hope you kiss me

How is his hairline this good at 40? Let alone his face.

what the actual fuck you flying faggot

>buy 1kg of creatine
>read about you fags saying it makes you bald

I-i don't want it anymore

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/

It increases dht, dht is what makes you bald

>falling for supplement memes
eating healthy and staying away from "additions" was always the supreme way to build yourself, but you actually believed the garbage

>hairline
entirely genetic
>face
good health and abstinence from drugs
also mostly genetic tho

Why does Gandy look like this though?

It happened to me as well but stopped progressing as soon as I stop eating creatine

What's the matter faggot? Too pussy to be a based one punch man?

A receded hairline ain't bad, but if your crownekb is thinning then you worry

Your hairline doesn't look that fucked up breh. Around the age of 20 your hairline will start to recede and thin slightly, but that will be all and it looks that that is what's happening. As long as you have don't have a family history of balding then you shouldn't experience any more than what has already happened.

This. It recedes slightly over time then stagnation til you're in your late 30's

>not willing to trade hair for gains
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Genetics, drugs, hair transplants.

You have basically the same hairline and facial genetics as me. The widows peaks will be fine, you won't significantly lose hair there. Just start using some minoxidil in the back when it starts to thin there.

>already balding
>take creatine anyway

Part of being a man, as a species all men go old and ugly to give younger generations a chance to reproduce. Like menopause if you haven't settled by the time you lose all of it you're destined to be alone forever, but because of the way things have changed what with women being more independent, immigrants, and social media most men aren't ready to settle until they're already too late in the game.

He make money with looks, probably a lot of drugs like finasteride, dutasteride and monoxide, or pure genetic

I have a theory: dont touch creatine if you have high androgen sensitivity

what is HAS? it means your forearms, traps, and neck get HUGE after a pump

>women being more independent, immigrants, and social media
lol, the trifecta of things that scare nu-/pol/

>25g per day

you're retarded

average creatine-user

The triecta that has destroyed the nuclear family and is ruining society

And old /pol/, people there have been saying this since before phoneposting was even a thing

Fin would bloat his face

the most true thing ive read all month on fit

>19
>Never used creatine or anything similar
>Hairline worse than OP

I fucking hate myself

desu, your hairline looks fine. I wouldn't consider that balding, you have a maturing hairline, not balding. Don't worry about it man.

It's your shite genetics faggot
Fpbp

your hairline looks like it is advertising for mcdonalds

pedofile confirmed, that is the worst fucking hairline I have ever seen/ you should kill yourself you vile tranny.

I was in the same situation. But when i stopped creatine the balding stopped.

Dude, don't listen to these spergs on here. If you're worried about balding(which you should be) go see a dermatologist asap. My hair is thinning on crown and receding hairline. I'm only 22. Male Pattern Baldness is Male pattern baldness. No way around it. If you're losing your hair itd basically only one thing and it's MPB. yes, chances are, you will lose most of your hair, but maybe not. Only way is to see a dermatologist or hair transplant surgeon.

>"mature hairline".
>19 years old.

Same thing happened to me lad. Apply onion juice on your head to save your hairline.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing.

When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

steroid user here, I have a full head of hair after 2 years.

its 100% genetics, creatine didn't fuck you over, you were already destined to be a baldy in the future, you just accelerated that fate a little bit sooner.

hairline loss = genetics, nothing you can do
thinning overall = something you're doing or consuming

>hairline loss = genetics, nothing you can do

What a crock of shit. Uneducated faggots like yourself who haven't done their research have no room to speak on these things.

Get shampoo that blocks DHT and has minoxidil (or Eclipta alba).

whoa dog relax, better scrape urself before you get too toasty my bitch

>people have been balding before the introduction or creation
Choke on a fart

Damn that guy is ugly

wow just when I thought this thread cant get any worse from reading OP then I read this, bravo

no he is very beautiful

Ya no shit

Get on finasteride asap. Pills costs basically nothing.