Why are teenagers the worst gym goers?

Why are teenagers the worst gym goers?

>ego lifters
>leave weights and shit scattered everywhere
>hog benches

How do we stop the teenage menace?

Teaching them the correct stuff to do would be great, but no one one /fit actually interacts with people.

>people who give unsolicited advice

2nd worst gym goers

Is that lil kid about to squat 3 plates?
LETS GO BLACK MAN

Siracha and fish farts near them, also drying balls with hand dryer after shower/swim

He’s about to nearly decapitate himself

when they're on their own they're fine, keep to themselves curling babyweight in the corner but get 3+ of them and it's basically a zoo

>unsolicited advice
>proper gym etiquette is now considered "advice"
Stupid fucking meathead.

Proper gym etiquette is minding your own business and doing your workout and cleaning up after yourself

>Proper gym etiquette is minding your own business and doing your workout and cleaning up after yourself
>agrees with what I said, but this somehow proves me wrong
Stupid fucking meathead.
Also
>minding your own business
>weights are randomly all over the floor
>this is somehow not my business

That’s not what I inferred from your original comment. Telling them not to be little shits is different from telling them how to workout.

I work for a defense contactor with a huge gym that nobody uses. It's truly serene.

Alright then let's call it quits.
Here take this cringey shirt as a price offering

You, you can't possibly be this stupid, right user?

>Why are teenagers the worst gym goers?

They're not. Not by a longshot.

Until you've seen a Pajeet get shit on a barbell, you have no idea how bad it can get out there.

Thank god they're the worst thing my gym has. This is what I get for going to a health club I suppose, but they have 3 squat cages (complete with deadlift platforms) and 2 power racks and a great selection of free weights (the machines are in a separate space that used to be a racquetball court).

So annoying teen shit is a small price to pay I suppose.

>Why are teenagers the worst gym goers?
They are pretty shit at everything m8

Dubs of truth.

>I did this when I first started lifting in high school
>MFW residual shame at remembering it
I'M SORRY
I DIDN'T KNOW

Don't feel too bad user, we were all retarded teenagers once upon a time.

Hey man I’m 19 and I’m stronger than 90% of the people at my gym and stronger than some of the trainers. But yea most teens are retarded bro split running gymshark wearing DYELs