Goddamn it

Goddamn it.

I'm almost not even mad, this mouse is gonna be fucking jacked.

I guess you could say...
He's a gym rat

boooooo

You tried.
You definitely did.

Did you actually drill a hole into your protein to make that retarded pun?

clean your room!

do you seriously have mice in your house? I don't even have roaches

>he doesnt drill a hole into the side of his protein for easy dumping access

NGMI

I wish I were joking, I really do...

Pull out your oven and look for a hole. If there's none behind there, look in all of your cabinets or behind other appliances. Cover up the hole and put a couple traps around it with peanut butter and protein powder mixed.

Go back to plebbit you retard
Why would you even go to this much effort
You put the hole at the top where a rat or mouse couldn't even hold itself long enough to chew in.
You set a trap with peanut butter and some wood shavings to stage the photo. Good for you, fag.
The actual evidence of rodents is TURDS
and holes gnawed AT RODENT HEIGHT
and they don't make wood dust patterns like that
Kill yourself retard
>t. Fighting rodent Vietnam in an ancient house I just bought

Jesus. Christ.
You lazy bastard you even dented the bottle while drilling it.

KILL YOURSELF

This

OP how fucking pathetic you have to be to make something like this? Grow up

I'm over here redefining the concepts of war crimes and scorched earth and not once did it occur to me that I should go use my experience as a vehicle to get (You)s on a Mongolian wind farming tech support hotline.

But then there's this faggot who has to just invent the entire situation because daddy didn't play catch enough when he was a kid

Suddenly Veeky Forums is full of rodent experts.

I don't have any idea how the fucker made the hole that high, but I just happen to have an older picture from when I got the bucket in the mail. It was dented long before the hole was made

This is now a thread about cats. Here's one of the two kitties I adopted so they would patrol a 4500sf house not counting garage or carport, and TERMINATE ANYTHING THEY SEE

Also, does that look like a fucking drilled hole, to you?

shes beautiful.

Just fuck off, you're full of shit and we all know it. Faggot. This is a cat thread now. Cats are guardians of the veil of reality from the underworld and shadow dimensions and will protect against Gains Goblins.

Yes. It fucking does. This is what an actual rat hole looks like.

(They got into my almonds and it was the last straw)

hue hueh ue hue

He drilled a round hole then scraped it to try to make it look oblong

The “dust” is mouse shit, if it really did make a perfectly cylindrical hole in the jar

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK THATS NOT MOUSE SHIT I DIDNT KILL A COMBINED TOTAL OF 28 FULL GROWN MICE OR JUVENILE RATS AND 5 FULL SIZED RATS TO COME
ONTO MY MILK GUZZLING STARTING STNEGTH DOING SHITPOSTING CHATROOM TO HAVE SOME LANKY FAGGOT TELL ME THAT SAWDUST SCRAPINGS ARE RODENT TURDS REEEEEEEEEEE

lmao why does Veeky Forums get so triggered over some user posting a rat hole

its obvious none of you fucks ever had rats. it climbed to the top of the protein and scratched in. try living in NYC for a day you stupid fucks. this happens all the time.

You're so fucking stupid it hurts. That is NOT a drill hole you drooling retard, look at the edges, there's not a drill bit in the world that would a) make an irregular hole and b) leave a texture like that. Now a better question to ask would be how the fuck did that mouse climb a smooth, vertical surface twice it's body length and how much casein was left in the tub.

>dude bites through his case own of protein for internet laughs

Because some of us have actually fought this shit and can recognize fakery

Yes I'm killing giant rats and posting pic evidence and I don't know what I'm talking about
Kill your self too

That's not mouse shit. I used to work with mice

wouldn't the rat get stuck inside that tub if it got inside and ate everything?

>plastic shavings
>sawdust
1) a mouse wouldn't fling the shavings that far about
2) how the fuck did it climb up a smooth, vertical surface twice it's body length?
3) I believe you that it's not mouse shit has the brain function of it though
4) how much casein was left in the tub when this "mouse" got into it?

So fucking fake. OP glass you're self

This is what rat shit or mouse shit look like.

What kind of abortion survivor tries to tell us that sawdust is mouse poop?

You obviously don't if you think looks like anything that would be made by a power drill and a HSS bit. Just stop.

The rats are too smart for these now. fuck

my dad works at a mouse trap manufacturer can confirm FAKE MOUSE HOLE

Nowhere in the thread did OP claim that that was shit in his pic.

Ask your dad the best way to kill rats.

Here's my other rodent genociding machine

OP here, been gone awhile
Fuck fuck fuck, just heard him freaking out somewhere behind the dishwasher. Like maybe two mice fighting or something? Jesus, I'm calling an exterminator

>nowhere did he claim it was mouse shit

>the dust is mouse shit

Both of you commit suduko pls

About half
Its shavings. Haven't found any shit so far. Honestly I'm a little scared to look too hard, knowing it's around somewhere. Rats are disgusting

What a cutie. Is that a Russian Blue?

Have you checked the tub to see if the little fucker is still in there? That happened to a bag of oats at my dad's cabin once.

This is where IDs come in handy. See

Best kitty I ever had was a Russian blue, but this kitty is a gray calico.

Idk if this helps but both people you replied to are me

I did. He's not in it anymore. Scary af to open though

I'm confused now, why did you tell me to neck myself when all I was doing was reaffirming that you never said the shavings are droppings?

In that case I didn't meaN that sorry
IDs would help here I agree

Rodent warrior here samefagging I just want to say that domrodents chewed into almond boxes and chocolate pudding packages and ignored protein canisters as shown in OP image

That's not even mouse droppings its the shavings of the plastic
OP cut into it with a knife
Even put a dent into it with his thumb

Why he did this I'll never understand
Did fool a lot of people though

No
It looks like you cut it with a steak knife
Hence the jagged edges and shavings everywhere
Why are you lying to us OP?

Cats don't kill rodents
They've been raised to be finicky wet or dry food eaters
Cats are far more likely to play with the mouse or run away unless trained to attack mice

>bodyfortress

ask me how I know you’re poor and DYEL

>He went to walmart

The cat at the shop I work at kills mice all the time even though it gets fancy feast like twice a week and has two bowls of food lying around. You don't train cats to kill mice. Some are just better at it

All 4 of my cats have killed mouses and birds, even eating them sometimes

This fucking thing really is jacked... He triggered one of my traps and got away... The brown stuff is droppings

>cats don't kill rodents
>lolwut
Both kitties I have posted in this thread have brutally consumed rats and raw chicken treats that I make for them. My trap kill count is 5.5 and the .5 is a rat that the grey one chased into a trap and then ran off with, trap hanging from its body like a trophy wreath. Their score is 20.5 minimum
I know they ate their kills because for a while I was giving them 1/2 cup of food each per day and they were generating football sized piles of shit in their kitty litter each
>ultimate mass gainer and fiber booster is dead rodents
>take the mousepill

Don't worry OP, I believe you.
And I appreciated your pun. Give me a yell when this Bavarian bean sorting forum is good again.

Guard Roosters when?

Second trap just went off, this time on the counter next to the powder... No kill. I hear him behind the oven