Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

i'm a woman construction worker and i have a weird woman construction worker bod
>buff arms
>great legs and butt
>decent back, normal boobs

>BIG FAT GUT

wat do???

Post pics

seconded

Start dancing on that sign you hold up all day like a pole

This gave me an erection. Please show us how it actually looks.

Do you look like Chloe

i don't hold the fucking sign OK

don't judge my vape

mV/\w vape naysh

and you do hold the fucking sign. Do I need to kick you in the cunt?

We can't even see your gut

You do look thicc tho

nice bob

I meant post pics of butt

Can I be your personal butt cleaner after a hard days work? I will also clean your armpits, feet and vagen.
Ty and god bless

nice
post belly

it's dark and hard to photograph
hopefully this is modest enough for not getting banned

too difficult

india?

Just how your body distributes fat

Also, was posting your vape part of your plan?

t h i c c

no i'm just drunk and it worked out that way

Damn you are really horny for attention if you're posting your open puss for a bunch of Veeky Forums retards.

oh boy

post stats

Dont eat like shit. Pretty obvious

abortion x 1
clean room x 1

>is drunk
>has a beer belly
>"idk why i have a gut plz halp"
Seriously nigger?

open puss? naw. i was expecting you guys to just tell me how gross and awful i was so i could be on my way :^)

what stats? i'm a dirty crossposter

There is a snake in your room.

I'm a woman with the exact same body you described. I've got great shaped legs, and apperantly a fantastic ass. I've got lots of comments about that. But Ive got this belly that I'm struggling to get rid of. I've got a BMI of 21 so it's not like I'm ridiculously overweight.

Stop eating bread. Thats the worst thing you can do.

you're probably right but i don't drink very much

should i never drink at all? i'm not Veeky Forums that's why i came here

thicc
h
i
c
c

I understand you have this weird fetish for being told you're a fat gross cunt, but I like to think you're probably worth more than that. Don't give up on life just because shit isn't the way you want it, and your body isn't where you want it. You can always start now and be where you want to be. I got into good shape from being a gross fuck in 120 days. You're better off than I was and can do it easily. Don't let a bunch of retards on the internet tell you what you're worth.

Well then if youre not /fit then its obvious your diet is shit. Just because you work construction doesnt mean youll have a flat belly

>captcha: corona
Kek

that's why i'm here

i'm user, i don't care if you attack me but i seriously don't know what i'm doing

no more beer? no more bread? this seems like good intake thus far?

London

Nah Australia. I just really like to get down undah lick your bum and smell its thunda

This can't be explained in a single thread. It's far too complex to tell you what you need to do in a few posts.

Read the sticky. It is the only way. THE ONLY WAY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

Eh... you're fat but you could be worse. Eat less exercise more
I was expecting more muscle
goodbye gut

Listen youre gonna get alot of hurtful comments here. I just want to let you know youre perfect the way you are. Mfw thinking of you hurting

Start tracking macros

>buff arms
Lol no
>great legs and butt
Top kek. Dis nigga srs

i read it and it worked.. i used to be way fatter and grosser
i try to eat mostly seeds and homemade jerky but my fucking grandma always gives me sweets

i'd be off sweets if it wasn't for her.. but i love her so much

Just start lifting weights and dont worry about getting to bulky, ya aint got balls

Fat women usually say those things

What is the point of a woman working construction? Just hire a man he can do the job faster and lift more. You can go be a manager of the site or something you are just slowing things down.

try cardio then

Dude i deal with unions for my work and except for a very select few most women just slow our work down. We have to stick them in easy busy work but it pisses dudes off because they do the hard work and they both get paid the same.

hnnnnng

bb i'd make your fat little belly jiggle so hard the weight would fly right off

Post glutes?

i don't know what glutes are
>dirty crossposter
member?

YOUR ASS

>You can go be a manager of the site or something you are just slowing things down
tbqh the only place a woman belongs on a construction site is strapped into the porta-john putting her holes to use

Post your bumhole and I'll give you an upvote

Post ass

Glutes are your ass cheeks, but yes, post them.

pls be in LA

i've had to deal with many narrow minded folk like yourselves to get where i am
it's a struggle but when i'm on site my coworkers, and sometimes my bosses fightfor me
i'm fat and ugly so it's not because i'm some hot chick
it's because i know and care about what i'm doing

Stay mad i doubt youre as good as most men on there. Maybe better than an apprentice.

That may be but this is construction and the skills you know will be done better by any man who can lift and assemble things.

B-buh she has buff arms user

that's the prevailing thought
but i'm going to work through the winter while most of the men are getting laid off
>i'm not even mad

post your fuckin holes biatch, spread em and use the flash this time

Yeah i have to defend the women at my work place from guys too. We do it because its a requirement. Weve had traveling leads tell women to take a hike because theyre ruining their work and we have to defend them so we dont deal with a law suit. Youre a liability deal with it.

what's your job?

>because most men asked for the time off to be at home for the holidays since they already made more money than you
Fix'd

imagine if there was a dick

hngggggggggggg

>Working through winter on freezing ass construction sites

This is the time to be a neet those other laid off men are smart.

>i don't know what glutes are
derriere, touchy, buttocks,cheeks (the muscle, it's Veeky Forums related

>crossposter

Haven't been a crossposter for years now, only ever really frequented /int/ and /b/.

I work in the tradeshow industry

i've been neet most winters until now
making money is better than playing bloodborne twice imho

>wat do???

1. Clean your room.
2. cum ride dis dik gurl dayum

>sales
i can see how you see women as disposable

Theres a big difference between "lay off" and "voluntary lay off" which im sure most of the dudes took

I dont do sales retard. Howd you get that from the tradeshow industry? You really are a woman

keep moving the goalposts
$5400/mo is better than $800/mo and everyone knows it

Do some cardio and see if you can squeeze in a routine at the gym after work, you don't have a bad body outside of the gut. Also, post face

lmfao
what is "the tradeshow industry" if not sales?
PLS ENLIGHTEN ME

Cost benefit analysis negress

Most people have already made their money and are taking a vacation and collecting unemployment on top of that and still pulled more than you this year. Keep trying. What? You think youre the only one that knows how this works lul

Man, Veeky Forums culture is something women will never understand. Stick to Tumblr or Pintrest.

clean your room wtf

Reps are a very smart part of the tradeshow industry. You have the fuckers who manage the show, the contractors that set the show up, the eacs that build the individual booths. Etc. You really are a dolt

you mean in the non sales tradeshow industry?
sounds cush bra

Small part*

Damn autocorrect

>he thinks that reps aren't sales

In union work that construction workers are apart of. Sorry youre unaware

Did you read the whole thing? Never discounted reps as not being sales. Or are you purposely misreading to try and troll?

Can you please just post your butthole already? My boys need airtime, the moshpit is going nuts, they're driving me up the balls, they're starting to feel shafted

Of course when we got a drunk slam piggy eagerly posting ludes on Veeky Forums you faggots actually get baited into talking *with a fucking woman* about unions and trades and shit. Never change.

you're trying to educate me on a shyster mission i don't give one shit about lol

keep wasting your time

Youre the one that asked. Sorry it was too difficult for you

>i'm a woman construction worker
I lol'ed
My sides
>but i'm going to work through the winter while most of the men are getting laid off
What are you in some of kinda union with female quotas playing hide and seek for 35 bucks an hour? Never worked next to a single female carpenter in 8 years of residential construction.

sorry you have a meaningless sales job u mean :^)

Its just this one fucking autist who keeps going on about inane shit and distracting her from posting her chocolate starfish

0/10
If you didnt get that im not a sales rep by the explanation then youre retarded or just trolling. Move along now you lost

Hey i actually have a fit gf unlike you neckbeards that are jacking it to pudge the whale over there

i would post my butthole
but this retard is too hillarioustell me again about how your tradeshow job isn't sales..
PLS

They usually stick them in the meaningless jobs. Carpentry would be too tough for them.

Also, carpentrybros are awesome. Its a lost art

Veeky Forums is the best autistic board. And besides that I can't believe this woman doesn't know how unions work and thinks working construction through winter is a good idea. Fucking hell.

You wont post your butthole. You got mad that someone called you on your lie about wanting to work through winter. Have fun separating the standard and metric bolts in 20 degree weather

hint: i'm a machine operator ;^)
and i'm not in the slave state known as the USA

Must be a canuck.

>tfw no woman at work gf
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Lose weight if you have a big gut.

how are y'all able to distinguish the pixels enough to make out anything discernible?