/CARDIO/ GENERAL

Tell me, Veeky Forums.

Do girls even care about your /cardio/vascular fitness?

Or am I just wasting my time?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=heart rate age
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They give 0 fucks unless they see it in action, ie playing football

>football
>good cardio

they probably care about it's positive health effects like making blood flow to dick hard

I've always ran while also training my lifting since I didn't understand why I'd put in all this effort without actually making myself healthier in the process.

I'd say it does slow down gains doing both, I've been running for a long time and lifting for about 4 years and I've got a 17:30 5k and a 2/3/4/5.5 on lifts basically, right now my runs are peaking since I'm on the tail end of a cut and my lifts are all down, I'm definitely slower than I was when I only weighed like 145lbs, now at 170 I look a lot better but moving the extra upper body weight slows me down a bit.

>tfw 16% bodyfat yet I still run out of breath real bad running even for like 20 seconds

what sort of running routine will help me with increasing lung capacity?

just run more, duh

or I guess 30 / 60 sprinting is good

Does horseback riding count as cardio?

The only time a grill has every approached me at the gym was to comment on my cardio.
>stepmaster on highest level for an hour

That's like asking if driving a car is cardio

Have you ever rode a horse before? It does consume quite the bit of energy from you. Pls dont do this horseback is not a sport meme

>getting tired from riding a horse
how unhealthy are you?

>Not getting tired from riding a horse
>75 farenheit
>Have to wear Foxtrot clothing
>Helmet on
>Have to keep proper posture in your body and legs at all time
>Coach will make me two point on the canter for 8-10 minutes while keeping proper posture
>Have to exert weight in parts of the body depending on turning and how you move
>Do this for 1 to 2 hours

It is a workout user also I am 6'1" and 159 lbs.
I will be honest I dont get too tired anymore, but that is because I have been riding for 4-5 years. I can still get tired if I do tentpegging for a while though

>does cardio for women

thats a new one

are you not sitting down or something? Wouldn't this be the equivalent to not sitting down during a bike ride but this requires much more cardio?

Not exactly, the issue with the horse is that it moves in a fashion that can unbalance the rider. For example, in the trot, you are supposed to post which is essentially rising up and sitting back down in the same rhythm the horse is moving (This is known as posting). This can get difficult because you have to this in a posture that applies a lot of pressure on your lower body. If you dont rise and sit properly, you could make the horse go faster, have him get spooked or have yourself lose balance is not really the goal of the rider. Of course after a while, this becomes pretty easy for the rider, but I will often see riders still get tired after 5 minutes of posting male and female of all sizes.

Sitting down on the trot could be easier, but you will begin to bounce because of how the horse moves it back while it trots so you will have to sit down in a pretty awkward posture if youre not used to it. Some horses are harder than others when it comes to sitting trot so it really depends on the horse and the ability for the rider to sit trot well.

I mean, casual horseback is not very physically demanding, but on certain disciplines like Foxtrotting, Tentpegging or Military practice still take quite the bit of energy

Oh and sorry for typos, I am a bit high atm

they only care if you start sounding like you're going to die while fucking them, only cardio needed is hiit hill sprints, hiit cycling, hiit swimming, basically hiit or go fuck yourself

>120 RHR
How do I fix this - I can't sustain 9mph+ for more than ten minutes without collapsing and getting my heart rate into the low 200s.

i ran for ten minutes today and almost died. 5'6, 162 pounds. i'm all flab, not looking to get muscular, i just want these rolls to go away.
i'll add five minutes tomorrow, and five minutes the next day, etc. etc. also, i'll be reducing my calorie intake.
is this good? yay or nay?

Just keep running and if you start getting tirer, scream some autistic shit to get in the mood for another push

the sticky (and other guides) say that it's best to not burn yourself out. so are you sure?
only asking due to me doing what you've suggested last year, and totally pussying out when it came time again to exercise.

I mean theoretically you should take a break. But, in reality for myself for example. If i take a break, i will begin to make excuse breaks too. Thsts why i Always keep my workouts constant

Quit drinking. My rhr went from 115-130 to 100.

of course you're high nigga you think riding a horse is cardio

>ITS AFRAID

Better circulation = more blood pumping for your gainz
Most girls would probably say this is unattractive but what the fuck do they know

I'm currently running 1.5 miles at 7:24 but want to go faster. Can I break 7 minutes natty or will I need EPO?

playing winded on every down and getting your ass beat by the CB play after play.

ok-ay buddy

Heat and clothing do not make you more cardiovascular.

If you are breathing heavily as a result of your activity, it is likely cardio. My guess is that you're just doing a lengthy core + light full body workout.

Run slower and more.

This, but also jogging with things and other non explicitly-sport activities

Tips on shoes for this?

its not superficial so no they dont care.

referring to the longer 2nd toe or fucked 5th toe?

long 2nd and in general longer than normal toes

Is an horse an athlete?

>Doing cardio only for vanity
Do you even give a fuck about yourself?

>2018
>not doing cardio for mom

So it is like sitting on a fancy chair. I am doing this for about 10 hours a day. Can't run 5 miles, so

Fuck off with your meme-cardio.

Enjoy looking good on the outside, but having the same fat on your organs as a a 500lb landwhale.

Only way to avoid it is real endurance cardio 45min+ several times a week.

>45min+

30 min is enough.

but 45+ is better

Girls like a guy with endurance. Also, they apparently really don't appreciate a guy having a myocardial infarction on their living room floor.

OP dont listen to the fatties that can bench 315 for reps.

Do you want to look good and feel good?
Its honestly pathetic watching all the bros in my gym focua solely on lifting and end up looking like fat pigs.

Running doesnt kill gains and will improve your life in general.

no but you riding my dick would

No shoes, faggot. For real.

Is 15 mins at the end and beggining of workout enough? Or does it have to be non stop 30 mins

My dude have you ever tried sports like boxing or track and field. Why do you think Fatsos play football. Even If you're a receiver of some sort of offensive player, you mostly only run like 30-40 yards for plays on avg. Have you ever tried training to hit a sub 4 minute mile? What college runners do to reach a sub 4 minute mile is run 400m under 60 seconds 10 times in a row with 1 minute brakes in between each set. I would be suprised if you could do it twice.

No, cardio should be taken seriously and be your sole focus. At least 2 cardio days per week.

is jumping rope a viable alternative to running or should i just combine them and do both at the same time?

it may be a workout but you're still a faggot

They're probably right then he's fucking disgusting.

> no one mentions cardiovascular capacity and stamina in bed

Gotta run 1.5 miles everyday for the police academy in under 17 mins.

Barely made it by a minute to qualify and have only improved by 2 mins since. I need a better way to better my conditioning by late January. Any suggestions for cardio routines?

>1.5 in 16 mins
Just run everyday for a week and youll get instant noob gains

Even if I already made those gains lifting?

>tfw sprained ankle and don't own a bicycle

What do, Veeky Forums? I almost cut one of my toes off before this so I've been forced to be sedentary for like two months.

They'll care when you marry them and you die young of preventable heart disease.
Or when you get out of breath while having sex.

>implying OP lasts more than 30 seconds

>implying OP has sex

>implying thrusting in and out requires good cardio

Pool.

>I am 6'1" and 159 lbs.

I recently raced a E-bike on the uphill and kind of overdid it.
My heart rate went to 203-214 for a few minutes pushing 34 km/h on the uphill for 2 km.

Is that normal?

lmgtfy.com/?q=heart rate age

>google it
I only get results for resting heart rate and untrained people, neither of wich are relevant for me.

Lance?

No, Lance stopped doing EPO.

this is probably my goal. congrats, user

Nigga you can speedwalk that. 800m repeats, 1.5 miles best effort, steady state 5ks, then a slow steady 5 miler on the weekend if you can.

I got a "single speed". Sounds great, doesn't it? You slap a cool sounding name on top of anything , make it a bit gimmicky and suddenly it's the new fad.

I still love my single speed bike.

> Play lasts ten seconds at a time

How the fuck is that cardio user?

Maybe he meant real football, not american handegg.

Increasing your work capacity overall will lead to better strength training. Unless you're running 10 miles a day you're not going to kill any gains. Just eat more.

>girls
>caring about anything besides them selfs

I need a cardio machine. What should I get?

I need low impact recovering knee surgery from a car accident and for rehab.

Also user, girls give a shit about cardio when you are fucking with rhythm for 20 minute intervals. Good stroke makes them cream.