Will lifting get me laid if i'm 6'3, white and goodlooking?

will lifting get me laid if i'm 6'3, white and goodlooking?

If being 6'3, white and goodlooking hasn't already gotten you laid nothing but money will.
Lift for yourself not for girls.

not when ur a bushy haired nerd lanklet. things are different now though

That would disqualify you from being goodlooking.

that cat has a more chiseled jaw line than i do.

That's why you get contacts, a haircut, and put on some fuckin quality mass. My ex thought I was some sort of frat guy when she asked for my number

i was getting numbers and looks from girls and i had a gf even when i was a lanky faggot. you can still be attractive without muscles. i just want to know if i'll be in godmode if i get bigger (btw already been lifting for 2 months)

Lifting should definitely improve your chances if you already look good. Especially if you lift for aesthetics.

I had long term gf when I started lifting but things have definitely improved after two years of lifting

If you didn't get laid yet, you're not good looking

kill me pete

>tall
>white
>symmetrical face
>everything proportionate
>clear skin
>not balding, nice hair colour
>nice eyes
>nice full beard and strong chin
>good healthy teeth

How am I ugly?

post pic then

Insecure faggot, youll never make it

post pic. most guys overestimate their attractiveness.

You can have all of this and be ugly fyi

I’m sure this is him

kek. Seriously though, if you were truly good looking, girls would make this known. Lifting does help to an extent but remember, face rules all.

I wrote a pretty long post once about a theory I have regarding self image and why really ugly guys always overrate themselves. Basically, if you've ever met someone with a deformity or just straight up extremely ugly the first thing you do is judge their appearance and tell yourself just how ugly that person is. But after you spend time around them you stop to really care, they're no longer this hideous creature they're just who they are. You're own ugliness is like that. You become numb to it and think you're not as ugly as you really are because you're not an outsider judging yourself for the first time.

Admit it, if you were above a 5 you wouldn't be a virgin.

not him, but I've done male modelling, am 6'4, and I'm still a KV at 20 years old.
Went to an all-boys high school and have never been out on the weekend once in my life

Post pic then.

>Went to an all-boys high school and have never been out on the weekend once in my life
You just explained why you're a virgin and it has nothing to do with looks you fucking retard

>claim to be model tier attractive
>ask to show proof
>make excuses or leave thread

Every fucking time.

if you're 6'3", white and good looking, you should already be getting laid.

pro tip: you're not good looking lul

>i've lived all my life in outer space, why am I a virgin even tho Im good looking????
Hmmm...Also, doing modeling =/= good looking.

Exactly. That was the point, the other user said if you are above a 5, you wouldn't be a virgin. I'm explaining there are other factors that can effect that

post face plz lul

I just admitted I'm a 20 year old KV, do you really think I'm going to attach a face picture to that comment?

I'm not saying I'm a 10/10, but it'd be rare for to choose someone to model who was below average attractiveness. I mean I know for a fact I'm not a 9 or 10. I fit mostly into the pale skeleton model look. Very skinny, have a gaunt face, very pale, etc.

Go outside of your room. You don't get girlfriends or laid by passing women on the street on your way to school, uni, college, work, wherever you go. You also don't get laid by sitting in the same room as women while not talking to them. You especially don't get laid by not doing shit during the weekends other than sitting on your computer on Veeky Forums inside the whole weekend.

Kill me, Pete

lmao, I knew someone would post a Heidi Slimane model.
I don't think you guy understand what I'm saying though. All I'm trying to say is that there are more factors than attractiveness that go into not being a virgin.
In my own case, its mental. I quit modelling because of anxiety, and have lived my life as basically a recluse since I was 18, went to an all boys school from the ages of 9-18, OCD and depression.