Is anyone a late bloomer...

Is anyone a late bloomer? Perhaps you didn't start lifting until your mid-late 20s/early 30s or didn't lose your v-card/get a gf until you were at least 22. If so, how did you do it? What kind of progress have you made? Are you stronger/in better shape than the younger guys? Do you have a easier time with women? Did you officially make it? I'm only asking because I am 24 and feel like it's too late for me. I should have done all of this back in high school.

22 and khv here. junior in college, 8/10 face, body, voice, genetics, but i used to be fat and autistic. i have made one really good friend and talk to people but girls (that dont look like trolls) dont come onto me. though i havent been to a party yet. older women seem to like me but have never had the opportunity to bang one. tbqh most women in uni seem to be pretty vapid so i dont even mind

Don't worry about it dude, you're probably just the Susan Boyle of sex

I started lifting last year in July. I started out at 220lbs, went down to 150lbs (didn't pay attention to how many calories I needed) then worked my way back up to about 177lbs at about 12-13%bf.

I started at 23 and could barely bench 95lbs. Didn't ohp. Didn't squat. Didn't deadlift.

Now I'm 24, and after about a year and four months I bench 200lbs, ohp 135lbs, squat 345lbs and deadlift 415lbs.

If you're going to start, then fucking start. The sooner the better. I'm way more confident, happy, and actually feel good about life now. Whereas before I was constantly depressed, hated seeing myself in the mirror, and closed myself off from everyone.

You can make a lot of progress in a short amount of time if you start now. So speaking from experience I highly recommend starting.

Susan Boyle didn't start lifting until she was 47 years old

I don't like it when people make fun of Susan Boyle. I remember watching some interview about her life and she seemed very pure, looking after her sick mother most of her life and singing to bring happiness into their house. She was sniggered at by everyone at that talent show before she sang, simply because of her appearance. Its such a clear reflection of how cruel we are, even to the gentle people. I don't get how people can not feel ashamed for making fun of "retards"

you there, to lose the weight all you did was lift? you didnt count calories at all? what about your macros?

>be a hair away from 5'11 and 130lbs soaking wet at 18, enlist in the Muhreens at 138lbs
>4 years later, height at 72 inches (6') and weighed in at 184lbs

I was definitely a late bloomer, still a virgin though but to be honest I'm trying to keep it till marriage now that I'm going back to church

I'm 25 and I started lifting at the start of this year, but just wasn't motivated enough. Got a new job that had a gym right next to it so I moved gyms straight away. Been keeping up lifting regularly every week for the past month.
I've never had bf though and I don't really know if lifting will help that (and I'm mostly doing it for my stress)

>late bloomer
>while being 22

What should a 30+ call himself then?

>didn't lose your v-card/get a gf until you were at least 22

This might be me, my dudes. I'm turning 23 in a month. Up until a couple weeks ago I was a KHV, but I somehow scored a date with a pretty cute chubby shortstack girl, like 7/10, a couple weeks ago. We watched a movie and cuddled in the theater. When it was over, she started sucking my face for like three minutes.

Now she wants me to come to her house this weekend and watch a marathon of comedy movies with her. Am I gonna make it after all?

you're too worried and that worry will just get in the way. if you keep calm you might. it should be easy as fuck if she already sucked your face and is interested enough that she wants you to come over. if she lives by herself and isn't a virgin herself, she's definitely inviting you to fuck her brains out. remember to bring condoms my dude

I'm 23 yo, kv. It's probably never going to change but I started lifting a month ago.

Failure

>No long a 19yo virgin
>Now a lmao20yo virgin

Just go with in my man. Have a sense of humor about it so you do not shake like a leaf too much.

I started lifting at 31 and havent really accomplished anything but looking better than any of my froends when shirtless.

If you're in your 20's or 30's your not a late anything you juvenile little faggot.

Also women now think i am in my mid-20s when im actually 34.

I didn't really count macros at all. When I started I didn't even realize that was a thing. The only thing I knew at the time was that I needed protein. So I pretty much ate whatever protein was available.

When I started I lifted 3 days a week just doing lifts that I already knew and understood. Hardly any compounds. But I also worked a warehouse job at the time which required a lot of walking and lifting things.

Until about 4 months after I started, I didn't count macros or calories. After that point I got pretty serious about calorie counting and making sure I was hitting my macros.

But if you haven't lifted yet and want to lose fat you can easily lose a ton eating like you normally do (unless you eat everything in sight) but start lifting on a regular basis. It's new stimulus on your body. So your first year you'll go up or down pretty fast based on what goals you have.

22 years old, grew 4cm this year, still going on (now 195 cm, used to be 191 cm from 16 to 22). Still got no beard growth at all, and acne has vanished completely from face but appeared on back.
Though, I started lifting when I was 14, and reached 95% of my natty size at 16-17
still a KHV though

Started lifting at 29, now 30. Been lifting 6 months. Still a novice. Never felt better. I don't feel old, or like I've aged at all. Still feel like I'm 18. I haven't "made it" yet, but I'm just gonna keep going. I don't give a shit about "younger guys". There's both old and young guys in my boxing club who could destroy me. There's also old and young guys in my boxing club who are total shit scrubs. Age doesn't matter, my man. Especially not at 24. But are you seriously going to listen to a faggot with a wutang tattoo?

lost my v card at 22 and started getting a whole lot of women

the way i did it was to stop having shit self esteem, start actually talking to women, and realizing that you don't have to be a perfect specimen to get women. having charm is way more important

it's not too late for you, and you'd better stop thinking like that or you're gonna have an awful mid life crisis. we're all gonna make it

Spent my teenage tears and much of my twenties not looking after myself and drinking/drugging myself to death. Quit drinking and started training/taking care of myself 6 years ago and have gone from 150lbs skelly to 190lbs.

I definitely was. Was kind of an oddball, I grew to 6'3" and always had a big frame but i never really thought or gave a shit about women or sex until I was 19. Never even fapped and basically had a 12 year old mentality.

She lives alone and had at least one long term Boy friend in high school (apparently some fat numale). She seems really in to me and sends me "missing you" "wish you were here" "can't wait for you to come back and see me" texts every day since.

Oh shit. I might have sex in my lifetime. Like actual intimate fucking between me and an actual human being who desires me. And soon.

This is so surreal to me.

I’ve Managed to fix a lot of my khv issues except my clinginess. Anytime I fall for a girl I seem to become insanely needy and scare bitches off. I don’t know how the fuck to stop it, but besides that I’ve managed to do pretty well for myself at 25

This is me

More info:

I was fat since I was a kid, 6'1 I used to weigh almost 400 lbs, started lifting and eating like a human almost 2 years ago, got down to about 180-190 with really low bf, now i am bulked up to 230ish although a lot of that is fat, but my lifts went way up. When I started lifting in summer of 16 I pressed 45, now I press 160.

Anyway I just wanted to say, any lurking anons that are in the situation I was in, it's still worth it. You won't automatically lose your virginity or autism but people definitely treat you better and shit. It's never too late

you need to man up and commit to your squat plug