Go out with friends

>go out with friends
>meet tons of girls, get hit on by guys and girls alike
>manage to fuck 20+ girls, just a couple guys (no homo)

>go on tinder
>some fat black mexican chick named Tanya won't even like my profile
>0 fucking matches at all

Why does this happen

cool humblebrag blog

kill yourself

>being mad fat black latinxas don’t swipe right
she did you a favor and you’re mad about it?

>swiping right on a fattie

Bad pictures and profile, undoubtedly.

To score on tinder you have to be in the top 10% of attractiveness. If you want hot girls then it’s 5%.
In the real world you can have things like charisma and confidence that help alot. The mere fact you’re approaching already differentiates you (most guys even the attractive ones don’t flirt up strangers often irl)

Tinder is no longer a dating or hookup app, it is there solely for women to feel validated. Mainly by rejwcting men, so they can feel they're better than most guys. This gets worse when you figure in photo editing apps that women will use on everything but men generally don't bother using. It gives women total control. In person the playing field is level, so you can leverage the things like your gym gains, having a likable personality, or being more interesting than a few photos of places bitches want to travel. I feel for the online dating meme, and nothing good came of it. Online dating is like offering perfectly good cuts of steak and having it rejected because the women demand fillet mignon.

>be on tinder for a few days
>swiped hundreds of girls
>zero matches

Is Tinder a ruse I fell for?

It depends on your location. I swiped all girls in my area got like 3 matches, then I changed my location to Poland cause been there a couple times and bam almost 100 matches in 2 weeks

Maybe we're just ugly

First day on tinder I got to bag someone, and I only swipe on actual qts that I wouldn't be ashamed of being seen in public.

Be in Riga, Latvia
>every 3rd swipe is a match
>80 matches in 2 days
Wew lads

I get this too. Fuck Tinder and just go out to meet women.

>go out
>women staring and miring

>Tinder
>#nomatches

forgot to add

>be me
>live in China
>actually good looking and fit
>only use Chinese Tinder
>bang girls but not as hot as I'd like

>my friend
>also in China
>fat with pointy mantits
>approaches random girls on the street
>bangs hotter girls than me

It takes a certain personality to just not give a fuck and randomly approach girls on the street but if you can learn how to do it it's probably superior.

When I lived in Tokyo I got on Tinder just to get with white grills because I was completely over fucking nips

>just a couple guys (no homo)
>COUPLE GUYS
>NO HOMO

Brah. That's pretty fucking homo.

H-how do you not spaghetti, Veeky Forumsbros?

This is really true. Anytime I travel, my matches skyrocket.

>Be London
>0 matches

And taking decent ones yourself is impossible, so no point trying

Have you seen him do this? Approaching doesn't bother me but I just don't get what to say.

You dudes have Android? It might be because of that

that's like a 10 to 1 ratio of girls to guys. how the fuck is that homo?

Which gym?

How so?

People with Androids get laid less. It's from Okcupid's data.

because.....it's.....gay?

What if I have both? Work phone is a 6S but I don't like apple phones.

I like your argument...no homo

We are. The sooner you come to terms with it, the easier it gets

Ayyy which gym fellow latvian-bro?

It doesn't matter what you say so long as you act confident.

your profile is probably trash

is it because more people have iphones than androids?

I think location matters a lot. In a large town in Finland I absolutely killed it last year. Now in a small town in Sweden I've run out of people to match and I've barely got any matches.

Ayy another one. I'm Infinity Fitness @ Brivibas gatve

know these feels... pretty sure I get mired IRL and haven't got much trouble meeting chicks in person but then tinder the hot chicks I would actually go for rarely swipe right when in reality if I met them in person it would be fucking easymode

Tinder only exists to boost bitches egos. Every thirsty loser swipes right on every pig with two legs and a hole, so a 5/10 begins to believe she is an 8.

You don't feel the rejection when a ho swipes left, like you do in person. That's why this shit is make believe.

Get out there and actually talk to girls.

I have 238 matches and cant hold a conversation with a single one of them