Goal Bodies. I'll start

Goal Bodies. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/793992/fee82ffb4c/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard#Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a whole folder of these babies.

Fuck yeah. That rugby fitness.

Anyone have pics of someone with a great body but shit tier face? I'm tired of seeing all the model faces in these threads.

Not hideous but not model.

>folder full of semi nude jacked dudes
>n-no homo
Never change /fit

Strong, but built

>poor
>walmart associate
>workout 15 minutes a day
>eat whatever I want usually nothing 2 meals a day average
>eat cooked onions because raw made my breath/sweat/shit stink
I'll never make it

Tfw actually less muscle than scout from tf2

How many years would it take to achieve this body starting at skeleton?

what makes this guy look so good? fullness? something about his muscles just seem very whole/full

best of all

Source please
Asking for a friend

Is he cute?

This is my goal but I'm having trouble finding a doctor to remove my skin

He looks a lot like the pic

Wtf proof?
Here's the source btw exhentai.org/g/793992/fee82ffb4c/
I need his number asap

your goal is dyel?

How much does he weigh?

>sad panda
Fml

>he can't get past sadpanda

Same. Now I have to relearn how to access it for the once in every 6 months I feel like hog-punishing to hentai.
I've been watching Thrall for stretches lately and maybe I just have dysmorphia now but he looks DYEL in clothes.

something about this guy looks goofy

OCB

>can't into panda
lurk for 3 years, then post.

>Same. Now I have to relearn how to access it for the once in every 6 months I feel like hog-punishing to hentai.
sure buddy

>whenever I need motivation I look at half naked men
Why is this true?

?

I never said I wasn't homosexual.

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots

I have a folder with "goal body", but at least it's mixed with anime and manga related goal bodies, so it's not gay
r-right?

Actual OP here.

Never said no homo.

What's next bud? Jeff Seid?

This and pic

All of you are aiming pretty low.
If you want to be a bodybuilder then be a finatic bodybuilder otherwise don't be a bodybuilder at all
Pic relate that's going to be me
Mark my words I will surpass him

Why does he look ill

Most of us are natty user, we aren’t ready for the pin

Its not aiming low, its being realistic.

For those of us who can't set aside the time for, or are just not capable of, becoming massive body builders, these bodies are more reasonable expectations to have.

YOUR BODY CAN NEVER CHANGE YOUR FACE

Because he's a sick cunt.

But seriously.
Absolutely 100% serious here-

How many of you actually have homosexual lifestyles or tendencies?

I’ve heard that the bodybuilding community has a somewhat surprising proportion of it in their community.

Do you post on /lgbt/?

Wheres that from? Seems familiar

Good, I’m like an 8 so I should be fine
No I’m not gay I just like traps

this is the actual dad bod

I joke about it on here but irl I'm straight.

Truth for most anons honestly. Gayness is comedy gold and if you can't recognize that then you are autistic.

I'm honestly not gay at all. The appearance of a strong, fit individual is appealing on a motivational level in addition to garnering the respect for the one who earned it. It is not a sexual thing for me.

photoshop, the pixels, seen quite a few in my time

So about 10%

I know how it's just a hassle to make a fake e mail then a fake account etc etc
Why don't people just upload to a better site

Why use sad panda at all except for extreme degeneracy like todlercon?

Any idiot can Google how to get passed sad panda
Only a real idiot (you) would assume somebody is a newfag because they're too lazy to go through a bunch of bullshit just to beat their own dick

This is the only goal anyone should have, to become a demigod.

Onion god
You can literally see the onion juice dripping off this statue

Look at that beard, even fuller than Zeus', the only other beard I can think that tops that? Poseidon's.

>wanting a beard
>Alexander thought they were gay and made his whole army shave and all the Alexandrian greeks followed suit
nah im gonna stick with looking like one of the pre-heraclean heros you can look like a big bear fag if you want

Whatever you say, femmeboy:
>The ancient Greeks regarded the beard as a badge or sign of virility; in the Homeric epics, it had almost sanctified significance, and a common form of entreaty was to touch the beard of the person addressed.[19] It was shaven only as a sign of mourning; it was then instead often left untrimmed. A smooth face was regarded as a sign of effeminacy.[20] The Spartans punished cowards by shaving off a portion of their beards. From the earliest times, however, the shaving of the upper lip was not uncommon. Greek beards were also frequently curled with tongs.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard#Greece

>Not liking beard
They were for alphas like Diogenes anyway

Delete this, now.

This.

>"Stand out of my light." - Diogenes the Bearded, to Alexander the Effeminate

Alexander shaved his face, Bellerophon and Theseus and Perseus are always depicted bare faced. The German Fascists shaved, all the greatest roman emperors had smooth faces. Male beauty is defined by how the face looks naked user. No beard, no augmentation of any kind. You’re afraid to feel the sun on your cheeks you weakling

noble

A beard isn't an augmentation, you utter philistine. They're naturally occurring structures, if anything, by shaving they were saying to the gods:
>Your creation isn't good enough, we lowly mortals know better.
Pfft, fucking faggots.

Is it autistic to get diogenes tatted on my skin?
Specifically this picof him in his jug minus the doges.

Too soon. RIP

apologize to Living God Chad now you faggot

Is this the same person?

Yes
He would have slapped the shit outta you for it, or maybe he’d say who care it’s only flesh and get a tattoo of you

>Dies of a fever
What a low T pussboy.
Do you know who truly was the best emperor and a magnificent general? The BEARDED Marcus Aurelius.

Just have a doggo with a lantern in his mouth

No sweetie

If it's well done It would be sick. Personally I only like black linework with no shading so "well done" can mean different things to different people. Make sure you know you're shit because people are gonna ask you about him and if someone really knows their philosophy they can make you look like total faggot.

he looks like a young boy

It is debatable on how Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus actually died. Some say poisoned by his son to gain access power while some say he had a gastrointestinal disease that was exacerbated by his diet of too much cheese. His body was burned so I guess we'll never know the truth.

Sickly low T, not even a scholar, Octavian? You're really bad at picking emperors.
Marcus was a genius, a pioneering philosopher, Octavian was just 'gifted' at best, above average at worst.

Point being, it wasn't some prissy fever, also he lived to a somewhat decent age, unlike Alexander the Beardless.

>diet of too much cheese.
NOT A THING

You're not a thing.

My nigga Lotus. Man i wanna look like youu

>wanting to be black
I guess if you want to aim for the stars you must aim for the lowest one possible.

>those chest/shoulder insertions
I have the same kind, the two kind of overlap. Is that good or bad?

lmao just use a proxy

faggots

Why did he stop posting?

I am 100% gay, I don't even like woman in the slightest, nobody can tell though because I am masculine as fuck, they can tell when I'm fucking them in the ass though .