>easier gains by stimulating HGH release
>extremely safe
>cheap
>less addictive than caffeine
>turns you into normie while it last
>can be used therapeutically daily
>can be used recreationally weekly
>legal
so Veeky Forums why haven't you taken phenibut daily yet?
any questions? fire away, AMA
t.daily phenibut masterrace

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477717/
totalnootropics.com.au/collections/phenibut
bulknutrients.com.au/products/phenibut-capsules.html
nootropicsdepot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post studies or i report the thread

Bumping for gains without limit

Shit is pretty fun but it's still a social crutch

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016
just so you know, you're a faggot

Tried it on a date

Whiskey dick x 1000 and I couldnt even blame whiskey

Never again

would you say that insulin shot is a surviving crutch for T1?

don't take it with alcohol

I took it every other day back when I used to take it. Even that, when I told other people how often I took it, they acted like that was too much and I'd get addicted. But I never did.

But every day? Do you go periods without it and if so do you get withdrawal symptoms?

Part of me thinks addiction is overblown, I use nicotine daily and I can take breaks for weeks or months with no withdrawal. Maybe some people just have weak will.

I didn’t take it with alcohol bud that’s my point. It has the same effect except there’s no way to know until you can’t get hard

How mhch do you take daily? The study says 3 g of GABA. How much is that in phenibutt? 3 g of phenibutt per day is a shitload.

1 gram is enough to feel good effects. I can go up to 2 with no bad effects. But I'm a big guy.

>I took it every other day back when I used to take it. Even that, when I told other people how often I took it, they acted like that was too much and I'd get addicted. But I never did.
what was your dose?
i take daily only at low therapeutical dose
>Do you go periods without it and if so do you get withdrawal symptoms?
yes, i occasionally take break between 1 day to a week
withdrawal only happen to me when megadosing, no withdrawal on daily low dose
>Part of me thinks addiction is overblown, I use nicotine daily and I can take breaks for weeks or months with no withdrawal. Maybe some people just have weak will.
i used to be addicted to caffeine from a cup of coffee a day
and the withdrawal from caffeine is definitely worse than therapeutical phenibut

weird completely the opposite for me

between 250mg-400mg
i don't know how much my GH raised but i and a lot of people notice easy gains after taking it

If you're fucked socially you can fix it not the American as a type 1 diabetic

>what was your dose?
>i take daily only at low therapeutical dose
Usually 1 gram. Never tried going as low as 250-400 mg. I doubt I would even notice anything at that amount.

autism is caused by GABA neurotransmitter deficiency in the brain
it's totally physiological just like T1

What happens when you cant get any more and turn into a pathetic mess?

i just turn back into my old depressed GABA deficient self, buddy

Ahh missed the autism part. Pretty legit then.

holy shit this is retarded

Wheres a good place to get some?

liftmode, happyhippo, nootropicsdepot
no shilling

Why arent benzos the cure for autism then

Your social anxiety isnt autism

Will phenibut help me calm down? When I talk to other people I can't ground myself and talk slowly, I talk so fast and start stuttering

i mean Veeky Forums autism
social anxiety is definitely Veeky Forums autism / robotness
but also, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4477717/

absolutely, this is the drug for you buddy
just don't take megadose daily and it can be pretty life changing desu

>daily phenibut

Yeah fucking right.

Ameritard here, I can't just walk into the local grocery and buy this off the shelves right?? So how do you know you're getting quality shit if you're dealing with Russians and whatnot online?

they prescribe it that way in their origin soviet countries lad
don't buy the meme by internet drug abuser who megadose daily then report horrible withdrawal

lots of reputable online sellers, like here basically just by listening to internet testimonial
the russian one like noofen supposedly even more higher pharmaceutical quality although i haven't tried yet

With WAY worse withdrawal, you faggot

nope caffeine withdrawal is worse, tried first hand
unless you megadose phenibut daily then withdrawal can be horrible but how is that the drug's fault?

If you are worried about withdrawal do it every other day. I did that and had no bad effects. Next time I buy some I will try smaller daily doses like OP does and see how that affects me.

>origin soviet countries
Which is exactly why you shouldn't fucking do it, you fucking dip.

lads research anything you are going to put into your body.

it is not extremely safe, withdrawal can make you extremely suicidal/depressed, it should be taken no more than once a week if taking a high dose above 1g (typically used for interviews/presentations as an axiolytic).

Megadosing recreationally is a stupid fucking thing to do, it will make you go through withdrawal for what is essentially a weak version of some other shit like lsd from pubmed studies.

Use it sparingly and carefully and you won't have a problem with it.

>not having a light acid trip instead
A nice trip can be really beneficial to your confidence, happiness, and weirdly enough willpower

>you can't get withdrawal if you're addicted
Idk if you're retarded or a genius

How was I addicted when I was doing it every other day? When I ran out of Phenibut I simply stopped using it with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever, but I was somehow "addicted"? How do you figure?

this is not krokodil my lad

spent couple of months researching lad
i consider 1g as a megadose
no withdrawal whatsoever from low dose daily

legal?

Well even 1 gram is not bad taken 3 or 4 times a week. I actually never tried taking it daily because I was worried about getting addicted. But definitely as long as you have a day off in between each dose a gram is fine and in no away 'abuse'. It's not like you will act intoxicated or pass out or anything on that amount.

1g is actually borderline drug abuse dose desu
the prescription dose is 250mg-750mg max daily
but we can see 1g every other day as 500mg daily so still within safe range
multiple grams dose of phenibut are straight drug abuse and yet such people that take it usually warn me who follows the prescription dosage, broscience at it's best lad

okay, how do i obtain phenibut?

online here how do you even survive this far?

Nah, although some research chemicals basically turn into LSD once you begin digesting them. How legal those are may vary, but most cops dont care much unless you're a distributor.

My reasoning for whether it's abuse or not is whether it is actually harmful. I could give a fuck about what the drug company says. Taking a gram never did me any harm, never made me act unusual or appear intoxicated or fall asleep or get sick or do anything stupid. Just made me relaxed and relieved anxiety. And if I had done it every day maybe I would have become addicted, I guess we'll never know. Towards the end of I tried using higher doses closer to 2 grams because I'd heard other people say they used it at that level without any problems. Even that amount did not cause me any problems, but I didn't notice any advantages over a gram so I went back down. And when I ran out I did just fine without it. But I willl try doing a lower dose daily if I buy it again.

>causes balding

Can you get it in Australia?

i see abuse as higher than what's suggested
but agree it doesn't give any intoxication whatsoever even in multiple times suggested daily dose which is my other point that says it's extremely safe
try that with paracetamol, or alcohol or even caffeine

cooper didn't take phenibut you megaretard
pic unrelated

about to get banned in feb 2018
stock up while you can mate

>about to get banned in feb 2018
huh? is this only going to happen in Australia or other places too? Will this affect the USA burgers?

aussie only
cucked by big pharma beyond belief
i think they're still deliberating so it's not fully decided yet

Going to need more info how to get in aus...

totalnootropics.com.au/collections/phenibut
bulknutrients.com.au/products/phenibut-capsules.html

First fucking links when I google phenibut you kike.

Just google "buy phenibut online australia" and choose something from the first page. Or search for it on other forums.

Is it very similar to benzo's in terms of mechanism of action?

Not exactly. Phenibut is a full agonist on the GABA-b receptor. However, benzo's are positive allosteric modulators on the GABA-a receptor. That means that phenibut directly stimulates GABA-b to produce an effect, whereas benzo's change GABA-a to be more sensitive to GABA stimulation. I couldn't tell you the difference between GABA-a and b when it comes to effects though.

You fucking rude cunt meet me at Nerang Maccas in a hour dog

Has anyone here tried kratom? I've used it a few times. Very pleasant and doesn't impair you. Some people claim you can use it every day without getting addicted if you alternate between the different strains. Sounds like marketing BS to me.

never tried benzo so can't compare personally
what i can say is that it's safer since withdrawal from phenibut addiction won't result in seizures like benzo or alcohol and never life threatening

Does this shit help me study?

Insulin doesnt save you, sugar does if you have a seizure. You have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

No. Get an adhd diagnosis and get some ritalin or adderall

I've read little bit through your previous thread and this one.
I've ordered 3 packages of GABA before i even read any of your threads because of HGH gains.
Considering i have alot of GABA and phenibut seems to be cheap, would be combining these two be beneficial? what about problems with digesting etc.

I took 3g one day and slept for 14 hours lol. shits cash.

how expensive is it for say a months worth, i'd like to start coming off this weed and benzo binge

GABA won't help with robotness because it can't cross blood brain barrier
but there's a lot of GABA receptor in the gut so it still probably helps with GH, not sure, but it's safe anyway

now phenibut HCL will cause digestion problems because acidity
so mix phenibut HCL with baking soda at 1:1 ratio, on water (100 ml) you'll get reaction like effervescence and the HCL is neutralized, no digestion problems anymore

i have theory that phenibut lowers glutamate makes you sleep longer
we autists usually requires less sleep than our normies counterpart

costs almost nothing
100g for $25, 1kg for $150 last for a long long time

>"Cures autism"
>Enters thread subject in name column
>Keeps using it like a retarded namefag

i think it's 4chanx feature?
maybe the author's the autist one?

That's GABA nigger

How do you take it, the powder form? Mix with water and drink? Add somethink more? Make pills?
When do you take it? Morning? With meal or on an empty stomach?

I take powder HCL mixed with baking soda at 1:1 ratio with water in the morning with a straw to the back of the throat empty stomach sometimes with coffee and/or yohimbine HCL

>start taking phenibut
>beard gets thicker
I'm 25 years old, and I credit this to phenibut. I always had the follices for beard growth, it's just the hairs were all small and blonde. I really don't believe this is a coincidence that all the hairs went terminal the same time I fucking started taking phenibut, in such a short amount of time too.

H G H
G
H

Do you notice any skin improvement? More glowing, tighter, younger?

I've taken benzos and phenibut and benzos make it easier to deal with stressful situations but it will make you so tired if you aren't used to them, you will feel lazy and unmotivated so they are for hardcore situations where a break from your problems is all that matters.
Phenibut just gives you a slight push and a bit more confidence to do the things you could already do but just a bit better. Don't expect it to suddenly make you the life of the party if that isn't you.

I've been complimented on having a healthy glow my colleagues, and my skin is definitely tighter

because it fucking causes it?!?!?!?

phenibut user please respon. is taking the capusule form from nootropicsdepot.com/

ok? It says the amount per pill is 250mg how much should I take a day?

I thought the thing with phenibut is that it can't be used regularly, it has side effects,and it is addictive.

The fact it stimulates GH is retarded, temporarily increasing GH doesn't increase gains.I wish this meme would die.

l-theanine + caffeine is a million times safer, doesn't require a checklist of dos and don't like phenibut.

the last phenibut thread (with the same OP image) was hilarious in how OP had to reply with a laundry list for dozens of posts with side-effects and how to avoid that.

faggot, if it has a dozen rules on how not to get side-effects, it's shit.

period.

a good nootropic has zero side-effects. I take black coffee with l-theanine at 11am and I still have a smile on my face at 22:30. never had a single side-effect. sure, I'm very susceptible to stimulants so to most people it only lasts 5 hours or so. so what, take another dose, l-theanine is cheap as hell and removes the sleep issues from caffeine anyway.

l-theanine changed my life. it's caffeine without anxiety, loss of sleep or jitters. a godsend.

My anxiety is so bad I can't even leave my house. I just shake all day in my bed like some sort of weak pussy.

Will Phenibut save me life? Or should I use a different nootropic?

I just want to be able to get a job so my family stops thinking I'm worthless.

Phenibut ain't going to do shit for that.

You need a psychiatrist, a psychologist, and years worth of time.

sounds like you need psychological help more than pills desu

just slowly put yourself in positions that you aren't comfortable with and gradually build it up. you will eventually confront more intimidating monsters but once you face them head on you realize they aren't shit.

maybe we can respawn with better genetics

what side effects? only rules you need to follow are don't take too much and don't take it with alcohol.

Living life dependent on a crutch is a fucking idiotic idea

no way man, see a doctor, phen is a meme chemical, OP is probably a vendor or something, get real help

Start slaying dragons, user

Kek is there anything this drug can't do

How the fuck a drug can turn off your brain and makes you stuff your mouth with it huh?
You a human being or a nigger?

Yes it works, i personally take the powder in the morning
You can start with 1 or 2 caps in the morning

Only if you megadose daily

Pretty sure you haven't tried phenibut, theanine is a joke compared to phen, ask other anons
I understand you're a lazy person who doesn't wanna invest time on something great when there's easier blah
Btw, like i said caffeine is more addicting than phen, so anons you have here an addict more than OP
Enjoy your headache when stopping coffee you mediocre fag

If Phenibut is so great, why do you write like a retard
>like i said caffeine is more addicting than phen, so anons you have here an addict more than OP
Enjoy your headache when stopping coffee you mediocre fag
Caffeine withdrawal also takes all of 24 hours to get over.
Why are you advertising this product?

What's the legal status for the UK? a lot of sites don't ship here

where can I buy this shit without the FBI tracking me

Holy shit just shut up already you mediocre green tea faggot

Illegal to import

It's a non-controlled substance you beta cuck.

i.e. nobody gives a fuck and its legal/non-controlled almost everywhere.

>easier gains by stimulating HGH release
Yeah, no. DYEL?

>cheap
Is it though?

But that's not true. Addiction and withdrawals from phenibut are very serious.

>turns you into a normie while it lasts
It literally has the same effect as sipping on some scotch. It gives you a calm, buzzed feeling without feeling drunk yet.

>can be used therapeutically daily
"l-l-less addictive than caffeine"

I've taken phenibut. It's utterly pointless. I started off with 1g every other day. Felt something but it wasn't very helpful.

After a week off I tried 4g and it felt nice for a couple of days, on the 3rd day the effect had worn off completely. So the rest of the week I used 6g. Felt similar to when I originally tried it but then that wore off so I stopped.

This was one week of use. And I tell you the withdrawals were horrible. I couldn't think straight. Felt physically sick.. It just didn't make sense for something that barely made me feel better, had the slightest of cognitive improvement... could somehow make me feel like death after stopping it.

Not worth the money at all. Would never buy again. Wouldn't even use it if it was free, actually.

You're weak shit, my man. You live your life needing a crutch, and I'm the fag?

user you're a drug abuser, read thread before you post

>can stop anytime without headache
>crutch
Yeah you're still the lazy brainlet maca faggot here

I don't read threads before I post. Who the fuck has time for that?

>takes phenibut every day
>calls others who don't drug abusers

Ok OP

>inb4 but I only use a micro dose, you used too much :DDDD

Fuck off, phaggot. If you are using micro doses then what can I say. Enjoy the placebo.

You need to take a drug to function properly, but I'm the lazy brainlet. Sure thing, retard.
There isn't even any proper literature on potential brain damage from Phenibut, and any withdrawal it may cause. Only a fool would introduce such an unknown variable into their brain.

Also, you fucking suck at selling products, dude. You insult potential costumers, sperging out and offering no citations for your claims

>prescribed by professional medical dose is 250mg daily
>abusing by taking 6g daily
>whine about withdrawal like a bitch
>dindu nuffin
Jesus christ are you nignog even fucking serious?

>third time doing acid
>take way more than I should
>end up rolling around like a rolly polly in my friends front yard eating his grass at 0300
>made grass angels while blasting music

Pretty fun but I dislike the feeling after. The dead inside feel

You should take shrooms, not acid

Phenibut is neuroprotective but i'm reluctant to say because you hipster starcucks faggot too lazy to google will demand a link but i'm currently on a phone
Just go and enjoy your caffeine theanine aka maca latte and keep placeboing yourself